MP Deled Counselling schedule has been released by Madhya Pradesh Basic board of education on the official website. The Interested candidates can download the Madhya Pradesh Deled Counselling schedule by visiting the official website i.e rsk.mponline.gov.in. Read the below article to know more about MP Deled Counselling schedule, Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed Admission procedure.
Latest update about MP Deled Counselling schedule
Madhya Pradesh Basic board of education will start the MP Deled admission First Up gradation/Reporting to College on the official website. Candidates can apply for First Up gradation/Reporting to College from 21st August to 27th August 2018.
MP Deled Counselling- Important Dates
Below we are providing some of the important dates including Madhya Pradesh Deled Counselling important details.
- Registration: 28 June to 12 July 2018
- Choice Filling: 28 June to 12 July 2018
- Common merit list display: 21 Aug 2018
- Print Allotment Letter: 21 Aug 2018
- First Up gradation/Reporting to College: 21 Aug to 27 Aug 2018
- Allotment after up gradation: 28 Aug 2018
- Reporting to College: 29 Aug to 31 Aug 2018
Check for MP Deled Merit List 2018
How to download MP Deled Counselling Schedule @rsk.mponline.gov.in
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step process to download MP Deled Counselling schedule so that the candidates do not face any problem.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the tab showing for Counselling other information.
- Click on the link showing for MP Deled Counselling schedule
- Save and download this for future use.
MP Deled Counselling Schedule
Madhya Pradesh Basic board of education has declared the counselling schedule for the admissions into Deled courses. The first up upgradation will begin on 21st August to 27th August 2018. Below we are providing the official notification for Madhya Pradesh Deled Counselling schedule 2018.
Document to be produced at the time of reporting to the allotted institute
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of reporting at the institute.
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.