MP DELED Merit List 2018: Madhya Pradesh Basic Education board has invited the application for the admission into Madhya Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Candidates who had registered can download the MP BTC First Merit list on the official website. In order to download the merit list candidates need to visit the official website i.e rsk.mponline.gov.in. Read the below article to know more about the Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed Merit list.
Latest update about MP Deled Merit List 2018
Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed first merit list has been released on the official website i.e rsk.mponline.gov.in. Interested candidates can download the MP Deled merit list by visiting the official website.
MP Deled Merit list- Important Dates
Below we are providing some of the important dates including Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed Merit list date
- Registration: 28 June to 12 July 2018
- Choice Filling: 28 June to 12 July 2018
- Common merit list display: 21 Aug 2018
- Print Allotment Letter: 21 Aug 2018
- First Up gradation/Reporting to College: 21 Aug to 27 Aug 2018
- Allotment after up gradation: 28 Aug 2018
- Reporting to College: 29 Aug to 31 Aug 2018
Download MP D.el.ed Merit list 2018 @rsk.mponline.gov.in
There are a lot of students who face problems while downloading the Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed merit list. To help them, below we are providing the step by step process to download the MP BTC merit list.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for Madhya Pradesh Deled Merit list.
- MP D.el.ed merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the merit list for future use.
MP D.el.ed Merit list 2018- Details Covered
Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed merit list carries a lot of information. The information printed on MP D.el.ed merit list includes:
- Name of candidate
- Exam Name
- Registration number
- Category of candidate
MP Deled merit list
Madhya Pradesh D.el.ed Merit list will be prepared on the basis of class 12th. After the merit list is made, the conducting authority will publish the merit list on the official website. With the help of the merit list, candidates can check their ranks and score. The conducting authority will release the mp deled first merit list for each round. After every round, the board will release the vacant seats on the official website.
Updradation of college
Candidates who have been allotted seat and not satisfied with the allotted college can opt for upgradation. Seats will be upgraded only if there is any vacancy. After the upgradation, once again the seat allotment list will be published. This process will be repeated unless and until all the seats in the participating institute get filled.
Document to be produced at the time of reporting to the allotted institute
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of reporting at the institute.
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.