MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 has been released soon by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) on the official website i.e www.peb.mp.gov.in. The candidates who have successfully applied for MP Jail Prahari Recruitment are able to download MP Warder Admit Card 2018. Candidates need to visit the official website to download MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018. The MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 carries all the information about MP Jail Prahari exam date, venue, and many more things.
Latest update about MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released MP Warder Admit Card 2018. Candidates can download MP Warder Admit Card 2018by visiting the official website.
Important Dates For MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
Below we are providing some important dates for MP Warder Admit Card including MP Jail Prahari exam date, MP Jail Prahari Admit card 2018. Candidates can check below the given table
|Starting Date of Application||11th August 2018|
|Last date to submit application forms||30th August 2018|
|Date of Written Test||29th and 30th September 2018|
|MP Warder Admit card||Released|
How to download MP Warder Admit Card 2018?
A lot of students face trouble while downloading the MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018. To help them, below we are providing step by step procedure to download MP Warder Admit Card 2018. Candidates need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- MP Warder Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018- Details covered
The candidates while downloading the MP Warder Admit Card 2018 must ensure that all the details printed on MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 is correct and there are no errors. The MP Warder Admit Card 2018 carry all the important details of candidates and exam. So, it is advised that the candidates should check the details printed on the admit card. The MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018 carries the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- Exam Date
- Venue for exam
- Reporting time for the exam.
Documents to carry along with MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam must ensure that they are carrying all the required documents along with them. If the candidates forget to bring any of the documents, his entry into the exam hall is prohibited and he will not be allowed to appear for the paper. Candidates need to carry the following documents:
- MP Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
- Identification proof (PAN Card, Driving License) original.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
MP Jail Prahari Exam Pattern
Before the candidates appear for the MP Jail Prahari exam, the candidates must be aware of the exam pattern of MP Jail Prahari Exam. They must know about the number of questions, duration of the exam. Candidates can check out the below MP Jail Prahari Exam Pattern:
- The exam is an online objective type exam.
- The question papers consist of 100 Marks
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam
- Each question carries one Mark.
- Also, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
MP Warder Exam Syllabus
Below, we are providing MP Jail Prahari Exam syllabus for the candidates to help them in preparing them for the MP Jail Prahari Exam. Check out the below exam syllabus for Jail Prahari exam.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- History – India & The World
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Environmental Issues
- MP – (Geography, & History)
- Current Affairs – National & International
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus for General Hindi
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ
- शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग
- एकवचन और बहुवचन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus for General English
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
- Active & Passive Voice
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Para Jumbles
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus for General Mathematics
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Mixtures & Allegation
- Problems on Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Ratios & Proportion
MP Jail Prahari Syllabus for General Science
- Environment issues
Physical Standard Test
The candidates who qualify the written test exam will have to undergo another round of selection process names Physical Standard Test. Candidates must satisfy the following measurements.
|For Male||165 cms||83 cms|
|For Female||158 cms||—|
Important Note: –
- The eyesight of candidates must satisfy the criteria prescribed by the board.
- Candidate must not be physically disabled.
Physical Efficiency Test
|Test||Male||Female||Ex-servicemen & Home guard|
|Race 800 Metres||2 min 50 sec||4 min||3 min 15 sec|
(weight 7.260 kg)
(weight 4 kg)
(weight 7.260 kg)