Paramedical Result 2018: Karnataka Para Medical Board has released the Karnataka PMB Result 2018 on its official website on the 24th November 2018. The candidates appeared in the examinations in various Medical courses in the month of August 2018. It is advisable to check the Karnataka Result PMB 2019 thoroughly before downloading. Karnataka Paramedical Result 2018 is released for medical courses conducted for various diploma courses like DMLT, DMXT, DMRT, DHI, DDT, DOT, etc. Read the complete article to know all the details about the Paramedical Result of Karnataka 2018.
Important Dates of PMB Result 2019 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
The candidates are given the details of the important dates of all the Event that are scheduled for the PMB Result 2019. Karnataka PMB Result 2018 has been released on the official website. The candidates can visit the official website and download their Karnataka PMB Result 2019. Keep the article bookmarked to obtain all the details of PMB Result 2018. we will provide with all the recent updates as soon as they are available.
|PMB Examination Dates||August 2018|
|PMB Result Declaration||24th November 2018|
|PMB Cut off||to be announced later|
PMB Result 2018 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
Para Medical Karnataka Result 2018 is released on the official website of the Karnataka PMB. PMB Karnataka Diploma for 1st 2nd-year courses result is already declared on the official website. The candidates can check the website to download their PMB Karnataka Result 2019. Corrections related to the Provisional Marks List and Results must be intimated to the board on or before 07th December 2018 with supporting documents. After this date no corrections are acceptable.
How to Download the PMB Result 2018
The candidates who have appeared in the course examination of PMB can download their Karnataka PMB Result 2018. The steps to download are given below. Downloading Karnataka PMB Result 2018 is an easy and simple procedure. Still, we are providing the procedure to Download Karnataka Para Medical Result 2018.
- Visit the website www.pmbkarnataka.org
- The homepage holds the notification section to the left.
- Under this section the link for PMB Karnataka Latest Results 2018 is available.
- Visit the link and submit the essential information to view the results.
- Students who are unsatisfied with the result they have attained can apply for Reevaluation process by paying money for each subject individually.
- The notice for this PMB Karnataka Reevaluation is available along with the announcement of result.
- Candidates applying for the Re-totalling, Photocopies(Xerox) of answer Scripts and Re-evaluation must apply online on or before 04th December 2018, by paying a fee of Rs.200/-, Rs.300/- and Rs.1000/- per paper respectively.
Details Mentioned on the PMB Result 2018 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
The PMB Result 2018 is published on the official website of the Karnataka PMB. The candidates can visit the official website of the Karnataka PMB and submit their login details to download the result. The main scorecard will mention all the important details of the Result of Karnataka Para Medical Diploma Courses. Following details are mentioned.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Subjects appeared in the examination
- Marks of the candidate obtained
- Total percentage
- Grades of the candidate
- CGPA Marks
- Signature of the Examination Controller