Paramedical Result 2020: Karnataka Para Medical Board has released the Karnataka PMB Result 2020 on its official website. The candidates appeared in the examinations in various Medical courses in the past few month can check their result now. It is advisable to check the Karnataka Result PMB 2020 thoroughly before downloading. Karnataka Paramedical Result 2020 is released for medical courses conducted for various diploma courses like DMLT, DMXT, DMRT, DHI, DDT, DOT, etc. Read the complete article to know all the details about the Paramedical Result of Karnataka 2020.
The Karnataka Paramedical Annual Exam Result 2020 is declared. Candidates can also apply for Revaluation. – Check Exam Result
The List of Paramedical Colleges affiliated for the 2020-21 Academic Year has been published by the board. It consists of the details of the institute, offered courses, no. of seats, and cert. number. – Check List of Affiliated Paramedical Colleges
Candidates who have cleared SSLC and PUC exam can apply for Paramedical diploma courses.
The last date of Application for Govt. Quota Seats for the 2020-21 session is over.
Karnataka Paramedical Board conducted online classes for diploma students by utilizing technological tools such as Zoom App. This step was taken as all the classes have been suspended due to the spread of Coronavirus with respect to the orders of the Government.
Important Dates of PMB Result 2020 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
The candidates are given the details of the important dates of all the Event that are scheduled for the PMB Result 2020. Karnataka PMB Result 2020 has been released on the official website. The candidates can visit the official website and download their Karnataka PMB Result 2020. Keep the article bookmarked to obtain all the details of PMB Result 2020. we will provide with all the recent updates as soon as they are available.
|PMB Result Declaration||Available Now|
|PMB Cut off||Available Now|
PMB Result 2020 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
Para Medical Karnataka Result 2020 is released on the official website of the Karnataka PMB. PMB Karnataka Diploma for 1st 2nd-year courses result is already declared on the official website. The candidates can check the website to download their PMB Karnataka Result 2020. Corrections related to the Provisional Marks List and Results must be intimated to the board on or before the date (announced by the officials) with supporting documents. After this date no corrections are acceptable.
How to Download the PMB Result 2020
The candidates who have appeared in the course examination of PMB can download their Karnataka PMB Result 2020. The steps to download are given below. Downloading Karnataka PMB Result 2020 is an easy and simple procedure. Still, we are providing the procedure to Download Karnataka Para Medical Result 2020.
- Visit the website www.pmbkarnataka.org
- The homepage holds the notification section to the left.
- Under this section the link for PMB Karnataka Latest Results 2020 is available.
- Visit the link and submit the essential information to view the results.
- Students who are unsatisfied with the result they have attained can apply for Reevaluation process by paying money for each subject individually.
- The notice for this PMB Karnataka Reevaluation is available along with the announcement of result.
- Candidates applying for the Re-totalling, Photocopies(Xerox) of answer Scripts and Re-evaluation must apply online, by paying a fee of Rs.200/-, Rs.300/- and Rs.1000/- per paper respectively.
Details Mentioned on the PMB Result 2020 – Paramedical Karnataka Annual Result
The PMB Result 2020 is published on the official website of the Karnataka PMB. The candidates can visit the official website of the Karnataka PMB and submit their login details to download the result. The main scorecard will mention all the important details of the Result of Karnataka Para Medical Diploma Courses. Following details are mentioned.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Subjects appeared in the examination
- Marks of the candidate obtained
- Total percentage
- Grades of the candidate
- CGPA Marks
- Signature of the Examination Controller