Pune 11th Admission FCFS Round Schedule 2020: Pune 11th Admission will soon release the schedule for First come first serve round on the official website. Pune 11th Admission time table has been released on the official website.. Candidates can easily download the 11th std Admission Timetable by visiting the official website i.e https://pune.11thadmission.org.in or mumbai.11thadmission.net. We are also providing here a complete Pune 11th standard time table below. A candidate who is interested in this can download the schedule and get to know about the dates and timings for admission through the schedule from this article.
Latest update about Pune 11th Admission on 14th July 2020
Click Here to check Pune 11th std Admission Timetable.
Click Here to get Guidelines for College Registration Process.
Click Here to check Admission Schedule.
The centralised admission process for Class 11 admissions in the Pune division which includes Pune city, Pimpri-Chinchwad and Pune rural area will start from July 2. Part 1 of the form will be available online to candidates from Thursday.
Pune 11th Admission will release schedule for First come first serve soon on the official website i.e https://pune.11thadmission.org.in/. Candidates can download the schedule for First come first serve through this website.
Important Events and Dates for Pune 11th Admission @pune.11thadmission.net.in
|Online filing of Applications||Started|
|Filling options form (Part-II) for Bifocal subjects.
Start to fill the forms of Arts, Commerce,
science and MCVC stream
Quota Admission-Zero round. Quota
admissions merit list will be declared at
college level and concerned colleges will
upload the quota admission from time to time
|To be notified|
|Filling forms of Part-I and Part-IIof other
streams except Bifocal. Quota admissions
|To be notified|
How to download the schedule for First come first serve- mumbai.11thadmission.net
we have informed you about the Pune 11th admission First come first serve schedule. Some students must be wondering about how to download the schedule for First come first serve. To help them, below we are providing the step by step process to download the schedule for First come first serve.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for the schedule for First come first serve.
- First come first serve schedule will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the schedule for future use.
Documents that have to be carried during the Admission Process
Students have to bring the following documents during the Admission Process –
- Original Mark sheet of Class 10thor SSC Exams or any equivalent recognized exam.
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional, if applicable)
- Special Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
Students must keep two to three photocopies of the above-mentioned documents safe-sided. This year, the CAP Committee has imposed restrictions on the students who are seeking a transfer. A student can seek a change in the college if their residence is far from the college. Also if in case, their parent has been transferred to another location and their residence has changed or those candidates who have taken the admission in a particular stream and wish to change. Also, the students with medical health issues can also transfer.
Know This Year New Procedures – https://pune.11thadmission.net.in/
- Students need to mention clearly if they are applying in the reserved category or general category.
- Applicants are advised to list a minimum 1 to a maximum of 10 college preferences. Make a careful selection of higher secondary school/junior colleges while filling the order of preferences. If the appropriate order of preference is not given, it will be compulsory for the applicant finally to take admission in the higher secondary school/junior college alloted by computerized system on merit basis.
- Students can apply to only one stream.
- If you have confirmed your admission under a quota and have paid the full admission fees, your name will be blocked so that you may not apply in the general category.
- Students have to come with all the necessary documents: Booklet, Marksheet, and relevant certificates every time you visit the school.
- Take print out of the approved form and carefully preserve it with yourself.