Candidates now will have to come on the merit list in order to get admissions in 11th Class. FYJC third General Allocation List is declared online on the official website of 11thadmissions.net. The FYJC Third Merit List was has been released on the official website i.e mumbai.11thadmission.net
In Pune & Pimpari 285 Junior Colleges online Pune 11th Admission 3rd Round 2018 is going on. For arts, commerce, Science & other course total 96 thousand 230 seats are available. For this 76 thousand 939 students have applied. About
41 thousand 961 students got the admission, from this 21 thousand 122 students have confirmed their seats. Students who did not take admission after they got the college at the 1st choice of the selection list in that case such students will get banned for 3 CAP rounds.
Today for Pune 11th admission vacant seats for CAP round 3 are declared on the official website. Candidates can check this list from below link.
Pune 11th Admission 3rd Round 2018: For Pune & Pimpari cities 11th admission first round 21 thousand 122 students took admission & 20 thousand 510 students did not take admission. Today on 31th July for 11th admission Allocation list will be declared.
Latest update about Pune 11th Admission on 18th August
The Pune SESD has released the Pune 11th Admission Special Round General Merit list 2018.
Latest update about Pune 11th Admission on 31st July
The Pune SESD has released the Allocation List Round 3 on 31st July 2018 at 11.00 A.M
Latest Update on 26th July – Allocation list for round-3 will be declared on 31st July, 11 AM.
|Online filing of Applications||10 May 2018|
|Filling options form (Part-II) for Bifocal subjects.
Start to fill the forms of Arts, Commerce,
science and MCVC stream
Quota Admission-Zero round. Quota
admissions merit list will be declared at
college level and concerned colleges will
upload the quota admission from time to time
|13 to 18 Jun 2018|
|Filling forms of Part-I and Part-IIof other
streams except Bifocal. Quota admissions
|13 to 25 Jun 2018|
11th Online Admission process 2018-19 Revised Time table
|Date||Time||Revised Time table Details|
|6th to 11th July 2018||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for first general merit list at
|12th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut off of the
first merit list on website.
|12th & 13th July 2018||11AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part –II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|16th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying third general merit list on
website (postponed to 19th July 2018)
|16th to 18th July 2018||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at
|19th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying vacancy list and cut-off of
third merit list on website.
|19th and 20th July 2018||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part – II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|23rd July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying Third general merit list on website.|
|24th to 26th July 2018||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for third general merit list at college level.|
|26th July||11 AM||Publishing Vacant Seats and Cut Off List of Third Merit List|
|26th July – 27th July||11 AM to 5 PM||Filling Part 1 & Part 2 Forms|
|27th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying vacant seats and cut-off of third merit list on website.|
|27th and 28th July 2018||11 AM to 6 PM||Filling of Part-I and Part-II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|30th July 2018||11:00 AM||Displaying fourth general merit list on
|30th July to 2nd August 2018||11 AM to 5 PM||Admission for fourth general merit list at college level.|
|2nd to 4th August 2018||Collecting applications from desirous student’s for admission to Bifocal subjects, admitting students as per reservation and merit and uploading the admission|
Steps to check FYJC Pune 11th third Merit List 2018
The step by step procedure to check the FYJC Pune, third Merit List 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of FYJC Pune, 11thadmissions.net
- When you reach the Homepage section, search for FYJC third Merit List 2018 Link
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as your Registration Number and other details
- Click on the “Submit Button”
- The FYJC third Merit List 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the Printout of the Merit List.
Documents that have to be carried during the Admission Process
Students have to bring the following documents during the Admission Process –
- Original Marksheet of Class 10thor SSC Exams or any equivalent recognized exam.
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional, if applicable)
- Special Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
Students must keep two to three photocopies of the above-mentioned documents safe-sided. This year, the CAP Committee has imposed restrictions on the students who are seeking a transfer. A student can seek a change in the college if their residence is far from the college. Also if in case, their parent has been transferred to another location and their residence has changed or those candidates who have taken the admission in a particular stream and wish to change. Also the students with medical health issues can also transfer.
Steps to fill Application Form (Pune 11th Admission – pune.11thadmission.net.in)
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website http://pune.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2018 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All students from PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and / or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved fro the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, studnets are advised to check “MY STATUS” after comleting the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after hacing APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board studnets can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters priviously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, the applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school / college and your residence and timimgs of school / college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he / she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
Know This Year New Procedures – https://pune.11thadmission.net.in/
- Students need to mention clearly if they are applying in the reserved category or general category.
- Applicants are advised to list a minimum 1 to maximum of 10 college preferences. Make careful selection of higher thirdary school/junior colleges while filling the order of preferences. If appropriate order of preference is not given, it will be compulsory for the applicant finally to take admission in the higher thirdary school/junior college alloted by computerised system on merit basis.
- Students can apply to only one stream.
- If you have confirmed your admission under a quota and have paid the full admission fees, your name will be blocked so that you may not apply in the general category.
- Students have to come with all the necessary documents: Booklet, Marksheet and relevant certificates every time you visit the school.
- Take print out of the approved form and carefully preserve it with yourself.