Rajasthan Police Department has released the notification for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018. The Rajasthan Police Department has released a total of 683 vacancies for the Constable General, Constable Driver and Constable Band Posts. Candidates who find themselves interested can refer to the below article. In this article, we will provide every minute detail related to the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 ranging from the application procedure to the Selection Procedure.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
|Online form for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
|17th July 2018
|Last Date to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
|10th August 2018
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Constable General, Constable Driver, and Constable Bank Posts.
Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Banswara Vacancy Details
The Rajasthan Police Department has released the Total of 683 Vacancies for the post of Constable General, Constable Driver, Constable Band. Distribution of Vacancies for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Category-wise is given below.
- Constable General
|Rajasthan Police Constable
- Constable Driver
|Rajasthan Police Constable
- Constable Band
|Rajasthan Police Constable
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Banswara
- The Candidates must know the Hindi Language and be aware of the Culture of Rajasthan.
- The Candidates must have passed the 8th Class from a Recognized Board.
- The Candidates must have Driving License (LMV/HMV) applying for (Constable Driving)
- Minimum age of Candidate must be 18years.
- Maximum age of Candidates must not exceed 25 years.
- Age Relaxation to Reserved Categories according to Rajasthan Police Department.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step procedure to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Rajasthan Police Online Application Form Provided below.
- Enter all the required details in Rajasthan Police Online Application Form.
- Pay prescribed Application Fee through online mode.
- Scan & Upload copies of necessary documents and upload your recent Photograph.
- Before submitting the Application forms, Preview your application form so that there is no error in the Application Form.
- Once the Application Form is confirmed, Submit the Application form and Take the print out of the Application Form.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee 2018
Below we are providing the Application Fee for Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Banswara.
- For the Candidates belonging to General Category, the amount of Fee is Rupees 400.
- The Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category, the amount of fees is Rupees 350.
Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Pay-Scale
The Candidates who get selected in the Rajasthan Police Constable will be entitled to the monthly fixed Salary of Rs 14,600 for two years.
|Some Important Information for Rajasthan Constable Recruitment
Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Banswara Selection Procedure
The Candidates who are appearing for the Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Banswara will be selected on the basis:
- Written Examination-The Candidate will have to undergo the Written Examination. The Written Examination consists of 75 marks objective type questions. The duration of the Written Examination is 2 hours.
- Physical Efficiency Test– The Candidates who qualify the Written Examination will undergo the PET or Physical Efficiency Examination. There are different criteria prescribed for different Vacancies.
- Special Qualification– The Candidates who apply for the constable driver and Constable band will undergo Special Qualification Test where they will be asked about the Question Related to their profession.
Rajasthan Police Written Exam Pattern 2018
Below, we are providing the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern so that it becomes quite easy for the candidates to be aware of the number of questions asked and time duration of the examination.
|Number of Questions
|Reasoning and Logical Ability
|History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy, and Polity etc. of Rajasthan
|General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs
Note: Candidates need to get minimum 36% in each paper and 40% aggregate to qualify the exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST cast will get relaxation of up to 50 marks in each paper and in aggregate. The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 Syllabus
Below we are providing the Rajasthan Police Constable 2018 syllabus for the Constable General, Constable Driver, Constable Band.
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus-General Aptitude, Reasoning
- Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Decision Making
- Figural Classification
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Statement Conclusion
- Visual Memory
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus-Rajasthan GK
- Current events – Rajasthan
- Famous Personalities in the State of Rajasthan
- Geography of Rajasthan
- History – India State Economy
- State General Politics
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus-Social Science/Science/Current GK
- Current events – International & National,
- Geography – India
- History – India
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Personalities in News, Science and Technology, Sports.
Important Document Required for Rajasthan police constable 2018
Some of the Important Document Required for Rajasthan police constable 2018
- Educational Certificates.
- Age Certificate.
- Driving license for Constable Driver (LMV/HMV)
- NCC Home Guard Certificate if any
- Caste Certificate if any
Important Instructions for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidate should present original copies of documents at the time of Interview.
- Candidature of the candidate will be rejected in absence of sufficient documents
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any position.
- Reservation For SC/ST/OBC will be applicable as per Govt, of India rules.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Late Comers will not be entertained.