Check out the RRB Group C Exam City/ Exam Centre/ Venue. Download Link is provided below in the article.
Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification for the Railway Group C about the Exam City, Exam center, Examination Venue, Date of examination. This year has seen a major breakout in the number of applicants against a very small number of vacancies. The Candidates were constantly looking for the RRB Group C about Exam City, Exam center, Date of examination.
If you are among one of those candidates who is looking for RRB Group C Exam Center, Your search ends here. Below in this article, we will provide every minute details related to RRB Group C Examination Centre.
RRB Group C Overview:
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification for the Railway Group C Examination. According to the notification, The Group C Railway Examination will begin on 9th August 2018 and The Railway Group C Admit Card will be available 4 days before the Railway Group C Examination. Some Important Dates for RRB Group C
|ALP Exam Date||9th August|
|Number of Vacancies||26,502|
|Admit Card||Admit Card will available to download 4 days prior to the exam date.|
|Travel Authority||SC/ST Candidates can download travel Authority from July 2018|
|Name of Post||ALP and technician|
How to check RRB Group C Exam Centre @indianrailways.gov.in
To help the students get out of their anxiety, Below we are providing the step by step detailed procedure to download the RRB Group C Exam Centre/Exam City
- Visit the official website of RRB i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- Detect your RRB Zone
- Click on your RRB Zone.
- Click on the notification for the RRB Group C Exam City
- Enter your credentials such as login id and password.
- Click submit
- Information about the RRB Group C examination will display on the screen.
- Download the RRB Group C examination details 2018.
RRB Group C Zone – wise Vacancies
The Railway Recruitment Board has released the number of Vacancies for Group C. Currently, There are 21 RRB Registered under the Railway Board. The total Number of Group C Vacancies in different Zones are:
|RRB Railway Zone||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Various Posts of Technicians||Total|
RRB Group C Exam Centre/Examination Address
The Railway Board has announced the Railway Group C Examination that is going to begin on 9th August 2018. The Railway Board has issued a notification which states that the Candidates can check their Exam Centre/Examination City for Railway Group C for CBT Examination by visiting the official website of Railway Board i.e indianrailways.gov.in
Information Printed on Examination Details Railway Group C
The examination Details for RRB Group C Includes:
- Name of the examination.
- Date of the examination.
- Duration of the examination.
- Registration Numer.
- Father’s Name.
- Test City
- Test State
- Shift Number
- Reporting Time
- Gate disclosure Time
- Start of Examination.
- Exam language
- Instructions for Examination.
Important Instructions for RRB Group C 2018
These are some of the important Instructions. The candidates need to keep them in mind.
- Please note that this intimation is not your e-call letter and it does not permit you to appear in the exam. it is only for your information of examination city and date and for making travel arrangements.
- This intimation can be downloaded and printed for your reference.
- You will be able to download your e call letter 4 days prior to your RRB Group C exam date which will cover all required information such as exam centre details, roll number etc. you will be allowed to appear in the examination the basis of e call letter only.
About RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways(Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India. The Major Objectives of RRB are:
- Formulation of policy in regard to recruitment procedures.
- monitoring the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including expenditure incurred for recruitment.
- Evaluating the performance of RRB’s and advise them on priorities as required.
- Organising a management information system for monitoring work done by RRB’s.