Today, on 15th September 2018, RRB has released the RRB Group D Admit card for the candidates whose exam is scheduled on 19th September 2018. Candidates can download the admit card for CBT on the official website of RRB. To download the admit card, a candidate requires registration number and password. RRB Group D CBT Admit card is available on the regional-website of RRB. For the rest of the candidates, they can download their admit card 4 days before their exam date. The RRB will conduct Group D CBT Round from 17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018.
In the latest update by RRB, the board has notified that the candidates whose exams are scheduled after 16th October 2018 can check their RRB exam center, city, shift and timing on 20th September 2018.
Here’s How you can download RRB Group D CBT Admit card?
The board has issued RRB Group D CBT Admit card on the official website of RRB. Candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the respective RRB Regions.
- Click on the link showing for RRB Group D CBT Admit card.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- RRB Group D Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.