On 18th September 2018, the RRB has again delayed the date for RRB Group D Exam city/ date link. Earlier, the board was supposed to activate the link on 13th September 2018 for RRB Group D Exam city/ date link for the candidates whose exam is scheduled after 16th October 2018. The date was then postponed to 15th September 2018 which was then further extended to 20th September. Now the board has again delayed the date to 30th September 2018. This has been the fourth time where the Board has delayed the date which has caused a lot of trouble among candidates.
On clicking the link for RRB Group D Exam city/ date, the screen displays “ Dear candidate, the exam city and date information is live for candidates scheduled from 17.09.2018 to 16.10.2018 only. For the remaining candidates, the link will be live on 30.9.2018.
So, the candidates who have their exam after 16th October will be able to check their exam date, city, shift and timings on 30th September 2018.
How to Check RRB Exam Center 2018
The step by step procedure to check your RRB Exam Center 2018, City, Date, Time, Shift and Travel Pass is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Section present at the top of the Homepage Section
- Select the RRB Region where you have applied for
- You will now land on the Homepage of the respective RRB Region.
- Search for the Link that says – “Click Here for Exam City, and Date Intimation”
- Once you click on the Link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the details such as- Registration Number, and Date of Birth (Password).
8. Click on the Login Button.
9. Download and take the printout of the Railway Group D Exam Details.
Yesterday only, a major technical glitch had occurred on the website of RRB where it could be seen that the link for RRB Group D CBT Admit card stopped working. The screen displayed “Too many users” and the candidates were left shocked. The link finally re-activated and the candidates could once again download their admit card. This cause behind the technical glitch appeared to be heavy incoming traffic on the website of RRB.