TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018:- Tamil Nadu Labour Department announced the recruitment drive for Office Assistant Posts with 21 vacancies. The candidates who are interested in TN Labour Department Recruitment must check the eligibility criteria and apply for the examination process. Unlike most Recruitment Drives, The TN Labour Recruitment is going to be applied in offline mode and the exam will also be conducted in offline mode. Read the complete article to know in details about TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018.
Overview Details of TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested in the exam and Job by Tamil Nadu Labour Recruitment must check all the necessary details of the recruitment drive. The candidates are hereby provided with the details of the Examination and application procedure. Note down the details for future purposes.
|Recruitment Department||Tamil Nadu Labour Department|
|Examination Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board (TNCWWB)|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Application Starting Date||19th November 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application||17th December 2018|
|Examination Mode||Written / Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Important Dates for TN Labour Recruitment
The Recruitment for the TN Labour Department is announced for the post of Officer Assistant. The candidates are advised to check the event schedule and apply accordingly. The candidates must follow the page for the regular updates.
|Notification Released||19th November 2018|
|Application Starts||19th November 2018|
|Application Ends||17th December 2018|
|Examination Date||To be announced later|
TN Labour Recruitment | Vacancy Details
tamil Nadu Labour Department is conducting the recruitment for Office Assistant. The candidates who are interested can apply for the post by filling in the application form. The TN Labour Application Form is provided along with the official notification. In total there are 21 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant. Category wise distribution of the Vacancy is given below:
|Reserved Category||GT/OC||BC||BC(M)||MBC / DNC||SC||SCA||ST||TOTAL|
TN Labour Recruitment | Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Labour Department has announced the recruitment drive for the Office Assistant. The candidates who are interested in the Job Profile must check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application forms. The candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying for the examination. The required TN Eligibility Criteria is given below. For the complete details check the Official Notification.
- Citizenship: The candidate must belong to the domicile of Tamil Nadu.
- Age Limit: The candidate who is applying for the recruitment examination must be between an age group of 18 years – 30 years. Specific Age Relaxation is provided to the candidates of reserved category. The candidates must check the official notification for the complete details of the Age Relaxation.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 8th Standard exam from a recognized board like State Board, CBSE or ICSE.
TN Labour Recruitment | TN Labour Application Form 2018
- Tamil Nadu Labour Department announced the application date for the TN Labour Examination for the post of Office Assistant. The candidate can visit the official website of the TN Labour Department and fill in the application form from 19th November 2018. The last date to fill in the TN Labour Application Form is 17th December 2018. Follow the below – mentioned steps to fill in the Application Form. It is necessary to check that all the eligibility criteria are fulfilled by the time of the examination.
- Visit the official website of TN Labour Department – www.labour.tn.gov.in
- Check for the link of Recruitment on the Menu Bar.
- Click on the link.
- The candidates can find the LInk to download the Notification and the Application form.
- Click on the link.
- Download the PDF File of Notification and the application.
- Take the printout of the Form.
- Fill in the Application Form with all the required fields.
- Paste the Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Attach the recent copies of Necessary Documents.
- Keep a Xerox Copy of Filled Application Form.
- Post the Application Form to the Address Mentioned along with the Application Fee.
Postal Address: Additional Labor Commissioner’s Office, Tamil Nadu Labor Welfare Board Building, 6th Floor, DMMS Campus, Chennai 600 006, Telephone – 044 2433 9934.
கூடுதல் தொழிலாளர் ஆணையர் அலுவலகம், தமிழ் நாடு தொழிலாளர் நல வாரியக் கட்டிடம், 6 வது தளம், டீ.எம்.எஸ். வளாகம், சென்னை 600 006, தொலைபேசி – 044 2433 9934.
Important Links for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Click here for PDF|
|Application Form||Click here to Download Application Form|