TN Police SI Admit card will be released soon by TNUSRB on the official website. Only those candidates will be able to download the Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit card who have successfully applied for TNUSRB SI Recruitment. Candidates can download the TNUSRB Police SI Admit card by visiting the official website i.e www.tnusrbonline.org
Latest update TN Police SI Admit card released on 21st August 2018.
Tamil Nadu Police Department will soon release Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit card. Candidates can download the TNUSRB SI Admit card by visiting the official website.
How to download the TN Police SI Admit card @www.tnusrbonline.org
To help the candidates and to reduce their anxiety, below we are providing the step by step detailed procedure to download the Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit card for Technical.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for the TNUSRB Police S.I Admit card
- Enter the details asked such as Application number, Date of birth.
- Click on submit.
- The TN Police SI Admit Card technical will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take out the Print of the TNUSRB Police SI Admit Card 2018 for future use.
TNUSRB Police SI Admit card 2018- important dates
Below we are providing some the major events dates that may help the candidates in some or the other ways. The events includes TN Police SI Admit card date and exam date.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB|
|Starting Date for TN SI application form||11.07.2018|
|Last Date for TN SI application form||10.08.2018|
Important Details Mentioned on the Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit Card 2018
The Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit Card bears some important details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- A venue for the Examination
- Reporting time for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by candidate
Downloading of TN Police SI Admit card through SMS
SMS and E-mail alerts will be sent to the eligible candidates on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID for downloading the TN Police SI Admit card for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination. On receipt of SMS and E-mail alert, the candidate can log in to his/her account with User ID and Password and download the Hall Ticket for the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
Documents to carry along with Tamil Nadu Police SI Admit card
The TNUSRB Police SI Admit card is one of the important documents. The candidates must carry any one of the ID Proofs in original for identification purpose with TN Police SI Admit card without fail. Because the applicants without any id proof are not permitted to take the exam.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Service ID Card
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Job cards with Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board- SI Selection Procedure
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB (TN Police) may follow the following process to select the candidates. The stages include:
- Written exam-All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination. The minimum cut-off required is 28 marks.
- Physical Measurement Test– Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e. Physical Measurement Test.
- Document Verification
- Viva Voice
The candidates will have to undergo these stages. If the candidates do not qualify any of the above stages, his candidature will be rejected.
Tamil Nadu SI Examination Pattern
Below we are providing the TNUSRB SI examination pattern so that the candidates get to know about the number of question that will be asked in the examination, duration of examination etc.
- TN Police SI Examination contains Objective type question.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked.
- Maximum marks in the exam are 80
- The total time period is 3 hours.
- General Knowledge will consist of 30 Marks.
- Technical Knowledge will consist of 50 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination shall be 28 marks out of 80 marks.
Note: After completion of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, the answer key will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. The candidate may represent to the Board (in writing) raising a dispute over questions and/or answers along with the material proof within 7 days from the date of publication of preliminary answer key by the post. The results of the examination will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org.
Tamil Nadu SI Police- TNUSRB Examination Syllabus
Below we are providing the TN Police SI Exam Syllabus 2018. Subject-wise concepts are provided below for Tamil Nadu SI Police Exam Syllabus 2018(TNUSRB)
Download TNUSRB Syllabus 2018
Tamil Nadu Police Exam Syllabus 2018 for Electrical Circuit & Machines |
- Test Instruments
- Current power
- Kirchhoff’s law
- A.C. Circuits
- Transformers and Power supplies
- Ohm’s law, etc.
TN Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for Microprocessor & Its Applications |TNUSRB Exam Syllabus 2018
- Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
- I/O and timer
- Interrupt and Serial Communication for Data Transfer
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontroller
- Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller
TN Police SI Syllabus for Micro Electronics |TNUSRB Syllabus 2018
- Digital logic families
- Sequential circuits
- Operational amplifier and its application
- Phase locked loop
- Number System
- Boolean Algebra and logic gates
- Combinational circuits, etc.
TN Police Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge |
- Economics and commerce
- Indian Polity
- General Science
- History of India
- Current Events, etc.
TNUSRB Syllabus 2018 for Electric Device & Circuits |TNUSRB SI exam Syllabus 2018
- Zener diode
- Bipolar Junction
- Field effect Transistor
- Unijunction Transistor
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic N-type & p-type
- PN junction diode, etc.
About TNURSB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board)
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 vide G.O. Ms No. 1806, Home (Ser.F) Department, dated 29.11.1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.
The Board is entrusted with the responsibility of recruiting personnel to the Police Department, Fire and Rescue Services Department and Prison Department for the following categories:-
(i) Police Department: Sub Inspectors of Police (Men & Women),
Sub Inspectors (Technical) (Men & Women),
Grade II Police Constables (Men & Women).
(ii) Fire and Rescue Services Department: Firemen
(iii) Prison Department: Grade II Jail Warders (Men & Women)