Department of Employment and Training, Government of Telangana has released the TS ITI 2nd Phase Online Application Process for the admission into ITI. The Online Application Process has been started on 1st August 2018 and the Candidates can register till 17th August 2018. The Candidates who are interested in the ITI Admission can apply by visiting the official website of Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in.
Important Dates TS ITI Admission
|TS ITI Application form starts||1st August 2018|
|TS ITI Application last date||17th August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Admission Telangana
Below we are providing the Eligibility criteria for the ITI Admission Telangana
- The Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of secondary education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e.Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- The minimum age for the candidate to be eligible for TS ITI Admission is of 14 years as on 01-08-2018. However, there is no upper age limit.
How to Apply for TS ITI Admission 2nd Phase @www.iti.telangana.gov.in
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step procedure so that the candidates may not face any problem while applying for TS ITI Admission 2nd Phase 2018.
- Visit the official website i.e www.iti.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the Student Login and enter your details to register.
- Click on Apply.
- Fill the TS ITI Admission Application Form.
- submit options for selecting ITI and Trade in preferential order.
- The candidate has to book a convenient “Time Slot to attend for “Verification of Certificates” in any of the enlisted “Verification Centers”.
- For verification of the certificates, the candidates shall attend at the selected Verification Center only on the particular date and session, which was chosen online at the time of applying at their own cost.
Rejection of ITI TS Application Form
The ITI TS Application form of Candidates can get rejected due to following reasons:
- If the candidate submits an incomplete application.
- When the Candidates submit Fake details or information.
- If the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria
- If the candidate does not exercise the options online.
- If the candidate fails to present himself at the Verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Reservation for ITI TS Seats
Department of Employment and Training, Government of Telangana has reserved some seats for different categories for TS ITI 2nd Phase Admission. In the Admissions into I.T.I.s, 15% seats are open to all (both Local and Non-Local candidates). However, the remaining 85% seats will be filled by the Local Candidates only. Reservation of seats to the extent of 3% for Physically Handicapped candidates. However, the right of admission into I.T.Is/Trades is based on the fitness of the candidate. The decision of the Department authorities final in this regard.
Fees Details for ITI TS Admission
Below we are providing the ITI TS Admission Fees details.
- The Candidates will have to pay Tuition Fee and Caution Money Deposit as applicable.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST (indicated by Government) categories will be exempted from payment of Caution Money Deposit.
- For Private I.T.I.s the Tuition fee is prescribed vide G.O.Rt.No.261, LET&F (Emp-Vig) Dept, dated 11-06-2018 as detailed below.
|Trade||Urban Areas||Rural Areas|
Document Require for ITI TS Admission
Candidates attending for Certificates verification have to bring the following certificates, which are relevant to them in original for verification purpose along with two sets of attested Xerox copies.
- “SSC Memo Marks” or its equivalent Examination (Long memo only). However, for the candidates appeared in March 2017 examinations, the short memo will be allowed, if the long memo has not been issued.
- “Caste Certificate” from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the rank of Tahsildar in respect of BC, SC and ST candidates as per proforma given in Annexure-VI. The details of sub-caste and a Serial number of the caste in the groups of BC / SC and ST are to be given in the Certificate.
- “Date of Birth Certificate” showing the Date of Birth for the candidates who have not passed SSC and passed VIII class.
- “Bonafide Certificate” (Certificate of study) for the entire period of education from Class IV to X to determine Local or Non-Local.
- “Certificate of Residence” [as per the format atAnnexure-IX] for the candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination privately 7 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of relevant qualifying examination he/ she first appeared is to be produced from an Officer of Revenue Department, not below the rank of TAHSILDAR.
- “Physically Handicapped Certificate” in the format given in Annexure-VII, issued by State/District Medical Board in case of Physically handicapped candidate (Vide G.O.Ms.No.109, Women’s Development, Child Welfare & Labour Department, Dt.15-6-1992). ITI online Admissions-2018 Prospectus Page 9
- “Parent’s Discharge Certificate”/ Ex-Serviceman Certificate from service in case of Ex-Servicemen and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel from the competent authority. (at Annexure-VIII)
- “Conduct Certificate” from the Head of the Institution where last studied.
- “Income Certificate” issued by Tahasildar in 2017 for those who are eligible and intend to claim Fee Reimbursement.