UP Basic Education Board (upbasiceducation.gov.in) has released the UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 on the official website i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in. A lot of candidate had appeared for the UP Assistant Teacher exam. Only those candidates can download the UP Basic Education Board (upbasiceducation.gov.in) Assistant Teacher Result 2018 who have appeared for the exam. UP Basic Education Board (upbasiceducation.gov.in) had released total of 68,500 vacancies for the Assistant Teachers. Candidates can easily download the upbasiceducation.gov.in Result on the official website of UP Basic Education Board.
Latest update about UP Basic Education Board Result
UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018 is now available on the official website of UP Basic Education Board i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates can easily download the upbasiceducation.gov.in Result for Assistant Teacher by visiting the official website.
UP Assistant Teacher-Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||25 Jan 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee through e-Challan||26 Jan 2018|
|Last date to register online||05 Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||09 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through prescribed mode||07 Feb 2018|
|Admit card released on||26 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||27 May 2018|
|Answer Key||06 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Announced|
Download the UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step process to download the UP Basic Education Board Result for Assistant Teacher.
- Visit the official website i.e upbasiceducation.gov.in
- Click on the link showing for the UP Assistant Teacher Result 2018
- Enter the details asked such as Roll number and captcha.
- UP Basic Education Board Result will be displayed on the screen.
UP Assistant Teacher- Result
The result of the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Examination has been published on the Website up i.e basiceduboard.gov.in for authenticated view by candidates who have been admitted for the exam. Candidates who had appeared for the recruitment test can check the result from the official website or from the result link provided above.
UP Assistant Teacher-Minimum qualifying marks
Applicants who will score marks equal to or greater than the Minimum Qualifying marks as decided by the board will be declared qualify for the next round of selection process. Minimum Qualifying marks category wise is given below.
- For general and OBC Candidates – 67 marks or 45%
- For SC/ST Candidates – 60 Marks or 40%
UP Assistant Teacher Exam After Result Process
Candidates need to check following points which are necessary after UP Assistant Teacher Exam Result 2018 :-
- Candidates who get minimum qualification marks will qualify this UP Assistant Teacher Eligibility Exam.
- It must be noted that this is only eligibility Exam, Selection will not provided based on this Exam.
- Eligible Candidates need to apply for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 in their Suitable Districts.
- Final Merit List will be prepared based on Written Exam Marks, Educational Qualification Marks.
- Candidates who will be high in Merit will be appointed as Assistant Teacher & will be provided joining letters.