Check out the UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses. Download Link for UPITI NCVT SCVT Admission Process is provided in the article.
VPPUP has released the UP ITI 3rd Round Counselling. A lot of candidates had were waiting for the UP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment and now their waiting has come to a halt as VPPUP has released the UP ITI 3rd Round Counselling. The candidates who appeared for the UP ITI counselling process they can download the 3rd Round Seat Allotment Results from the Official website @ apps.vppup.in.
Through the medium of ITI Counselling, a candidate can easily secure admission in ITI Course in various colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Below in this article, we are providing every minute detail regarding the Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad UP ITI Counselling Process, UP ITI Counselling Dates, VPPUP ITI 1st, 2nd,3rd Round Allotment Merit List. The candidates can refer below to know more about the UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses.
UP ITI Merit List & Counselling Details
In this article, we shall be discussing all the information which the candidates need to know about the UP ITI merit list 2018. UP ITI is an entrance examination governed for all those candidates who are interested in getting admission in the SCVT and NCVT courses. Judging by the results and UP ITI merit list declared by the board, students are allotted seats in the various training institutes operating in UP. The eligibility criteria for applying for this entrance examination demands a candidate to be minimum the age of 14 years and should have cleared the class 10th examination. Once a candidate has cleared this examination in relation to the merit list, he or she will be given admission in various ITI institutes and government as well as private colleges in ITI courses. The exam for UP ITI was conducted in the last week of May this year. Prior to the declaration of the results for the same, VPPUP had also released the answer key online. This is done to provide a rough idea to all the candidates about their respective performance so that they can be confident about their result which is yet to be declared.
UP ITI Counseling /Seat Allotment 2018 – Important Details
|Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad
|UP ITI Seat Allotment 2018
|Industrial Training Courses like NCVT, SCVT
|UP IT Merit List 2018
|Seat Allotment in
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Rounds
(Merit list released)
Latest update about the VPPUP ITI 3rd Round Counselling
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad UP has released the 3rd Round or 3rd Merit List . The candidates can easily download the 3rd Round or 3rd Merit List by visiting the official website of VPPUP i.e apps.vppup.in.
How to download the VPPUP ITI 3rd Round Seat Allotment@apps.vppup.in
To ease the trouble of the students and to reduce the anxiety and stress of the students. We are providing the candidate’s step by step detailed procedure to download the Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad UP ITI Merit List 2018.
- Visit the official website of VPPUP i.e vppup.in.
- Search for the link related – UP ITI Third Round Counselling Results 2018
- Open the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter your details like name, hall ticket number, etc.,
- Click on submit button
- Download the print out for the future reference
UP ITI Reservation Details for SC/ST/OBC/ExServicemen/Female Candidates
According to sources, it has been found that 25% of the total seats will be reserved for different categories according to the new vertical and horizontal reservation program. The UP ITI merit list is declared district wise for courses of group A and group B. Once the admission process is conducted and completed for the first UP ITI merit list, the second merit list has declared by the board according to the seats which still remain vacant. This will again the declared separately for courses of group A and group B. All the students who are not satisfied with the college they have got admission in can wait for their name in the further merit lists which will be announced online. This means instead of taking admission in the college which they have received, they can look into the second merit list and get admission in some other college or institute of their desire. After the release of the UP ITI merit list 2018, students have a period of 60 days to get admission in the college / Institution they wish for.
|Reservations in Total Percentage (%)
Seat Allocation Method 2018
Separate UP ITI Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
According to the New Arrangements & To given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
No. of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocates for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidates doesn’t take admission in a given period of time, then His Allocation will be canceled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Upgradation List)
- First of All those candidates will be separated who have not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- The second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
Third Round UP ITI Merit List
Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In the third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- The process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
यूपी आईटीआई मेरिट लिस्ट कट ऑफ एडमिशन प्रोसेस 2018
व्यवसायिक परीक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश जल्दी ही यूपी आईटीआई मेरिट लिस्ट एडमिशन जारी करने वाला है| आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे| सारी जानकारी हम यहाँ पर जल्दी है अपलोड करेंगे. तो आप अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट ओर विभाग की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट रोजाना विजिट करते र्हें. ओर आप इस वेबसाइट को बुकमार्क करना ना भूले यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, दी गई सूचना आपकी अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी बताए, जिससे वे भी इस सूचना के बारे मे जान सके, अधिक जानकारी के लिए समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को ज़रूर विजित करे-धन्यवाद