UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) will release UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018 on the official website i.e upsssc.gov.in.The candidates who have successfully applied for UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Recruitment 2018 will be able to download the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card. Candidates are required to visit the official website and click on the link showing for UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018. The UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018 carries all the information related to UP Agriculture Technical exam date, venue and many other things.
Latest update about UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018
UPSSSC will soon release UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018 on the official website. Candidates can easily download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018by visiting the official website.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018- Important Dates
Below we are providing some of the important dates related to UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018 including UP Agriculture Technical Assistant exam date, UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018. Candidates can check the table below.
|Commencement of Agriculture Technical Assistant Online Application||21.07.2018|
|Commencement of Fee Payment||21.07.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.08.2018|
|Last Date of Form Correction||30.08.2018|
|UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018||will be released soon|
|UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Date 2018||will be released soon|
How to Download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018?
To help the students in downloading UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018, below we are providing step by step process to download UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018. Candidates can follow the below steps while downloading the admit card.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018- Details covered
The candidates while downloading the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card must ensure that all the details printed on UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018 is correct and there are no errors. The UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card carry all the important details of candidates and exam. So, Candidates must check the details printed on admit card. The UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card carries the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- Exam Date
- Venue for exam
- Reporting time for the exam.
Documents to carry along with UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam must ensure that they are carrying all the required documents along with them. If the candidates forget to bring any of the documents, his entry into the exam hall is prohibited and he will not be allowed to appear for the paper. Candidates need to carry the following documents:
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit card 2018
- Identification proof (PAN Card, Driving License) original.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
UPSSSC Agriculture Technical exam pattern 2018
For the candidates who are going to appear for the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical exam, below we are providing UP Agriculture Technical Exam Pattern 2018. Candidates can check the exam pattern below:
|Subject||No. of Qs.|
|General Science and Arithmetic||50|
Important Note: –
- The written examination will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The written Exam can be conducted in either an online or offline mode.
- Also, there will be a ‘Negative Marking’ of 1/2 Marks which means for every two wrong answers, one right answer marks will be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018
Below we are providing the syllabus for UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam.
Part – 1 General Intelligence Test
- Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
- Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
- Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
Part – 2 General knowledge
- Computer knowledge- Basics of the computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
- Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
- The interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
- The general behavior of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
- Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of freedom movements and its rice in India.
- Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
- Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
- Indian economy, social developments, and Gandhi ideology- the aspirants will be evaluated on the issues like population, environment and urbanization and their inter-relation, Indian economic policies, a vast form of Indian culture. Questions will also be from banking and Accountancy.
- Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
- Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
Part 3 General Science and Arithmetic
General Knowledge – Questions will be asked form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Also, questions will be asked about economic development in India, the role of technology and balanced diet, calorie distribution, protein, vitamin, anaemia, diarrhoea, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, the importance of food in different diseases, importance of Vaccination, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, aquifer, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys.
Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry.
Part 4 General Hindi
अपठित गद्ध्यांश का संक्षेपण,उससे सम्बंधित प्रश्न, रेखांकित अंशो की व्यांख्या एवं उसका उपर्युक्त शीर्षक |
शासकीय,अर्धशासकीय, व्येक्तिक तथा व्यायसायिक समस्याओं के निराकरण हेतु संबोधित पत्र, कार्यालय आदेश, अधिसूचना, और परिपत्र सम्बन्धी प्रश्न |
वर्ण एवं ध्वनी विचार: उच्चारण,लेखन, स्वर, व्यंजन, मात्रा पहचान और प्रयोग, ध्वनियों का वर्गीकरण |
शब्दरचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय |
- तत्सम,अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी |
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विषमयबोधक निपात)
शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची,विलोम, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थभेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन,सम्बंध्वाची शब्दावली |
शब्द शुद्धि |
व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,वचन, काल, वृति, पक्ष, वाच्य |
वाक्य रचना,प्रकार-सरल, संयुक्त मिश्र, वाक्य शुद्धि |
विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |
मुहावरें / लोकोक्तियाँ |
अनुवाद: समतुल्य शब्द चयन,वाक्यांश का अर्थ |
उत्तर प्रदेश की मुख्य बोलियाँ तथा हिंदी में प्रयुक्त होने वाली मुख्य अशुद्धियाँ |
हिंदी से अग्रेजी तथा अग्रेजी से हिंदी में अनुवाद |
हिंदी भाषा / हिंदी साहित्य का सामान्य ज्ञान |