Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the notification for UPTET 2018. The UPTET Application form 2018 is now available on the official website of UPTET. The last date to submit application form is 4th October 2018. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the UP TET Application form 2018.
UP TET Application Form- Important Dates
|UPTET Notification 2018 Release Date||18/09/2018|
|UPTET Application Form 2018 Starts||18/09/2018|
|Last Date to Apply for UPTET 2018||04/10/2018|
|UPTET 2018 Exam Date||04/11/2018|
|UPTET 2018 Result Release Date||December 2018|
UPTET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised that before filling the UPTET Application form 2018, they must check the eligibility criteria. UP TET Application form with incomplete information or wrong information will be rejected. Check the UPTET Eligibility Criteria below:
- The minimum age of Candidates shall be 18 years.
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years.
- Relaxation is provided to candidates according to the norms.
- For the candidates applying for Primary Level, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognised University.
- The candidates who are applying for Upper Primary Level, candidates need to have a degree with minimum 50 per- cent.
- The applicant should have completed either B.Ed./B.Ed. Special or BTC
How to fill the UP TET Application form?
Candidates can fill the UP TET Application form through the online mode only. Aspirants can fill the application form by visiting the official website or they can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link that displays UPTET Application form.
- Enter the details such as personal details, educational details and residential address.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
UP TET Application fees
The candidates after submitting the UPTET Application form will reach the payment gateway. Candidates need to pay the application fees through the online mode & SBI Challan for the UPTET Application form. For this, they can use their debit card, Net Banking and Credit card. The candidates can pay through SBI Challan in any of the SBI Branch. Check the Application fees below:
UPTET Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is based on the Written Exam. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by them in their exam. The candidates need to get minimum marks as prescribed by the board. For the candidates belonging to the General Category, the minimum qualifying marks are 60 per cent while for Reserved Category, it is reduced to 55 per cent.
UPTET Admit card
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will release the UPTET Admit card on the official website. The board has scheduled the UP TET Exam on 4th November 2018. So, the board will release the UPTET Admit card in the last week of October (Tentatively). Candidates can download the admit card using their registration number and password.