NKGSB Bank Recruitment Notification had released for the post of Trainee Clerk of Clerical Grade. The Exam was held on 22nd August 2018. Now, NKGSB Bank is all set to release the result for NKGSB Clerk posts. The expected date of declaring the NKGSB Bank Clerk result is October/November 2018. The NKGSB Bank Exam NKGSB cooperative limited is a multi state-level bank The Bank is working in states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Union territories of Daman, Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- 1 NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 2 NKGSB Bank Result 2018
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NKGSB Bank Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply Online For NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018
- 5 NKGSB Bank Application Form Fee 2018
- 6 NKGSB Bank Selection Procedure 2018
- 7 NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018 Salary
- 8 Documents Required For the Verification
- 9 Details Mentioned on NKGSB Bank Admit Card
- 10 Important Points to Remember for NKGSB Bank Recruitment
NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||15th July 2018|
|End of Application||20th July 2018|
|Last day for Fee Submission||25th July 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2018|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||October/November 2018 (expected)|
|Interview Date||To be Announced|
NKGSB Bank Result 2018
The Written Exam of NKGSB Clerk Recruitment 2018 is over. The Exam was held on 22nd August 2018. Candidates are now eagerly waiting for the NKGSB Bank Clerk Result 2018. The Expected date to declare NKGSB result is October/November 2018. NKGSB Clerk Result 2018 will be published online only. Candidates can check the result by submitting their Registration ID and Date of Birth/ Password.
How to Check NKGSB Bank Result 2018?
The step by step procedure to check NKGSB Bank Clerk Result 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of NKGSB – www.nkgsb-bank.com
- Click on NKGSB Result 2018 Link
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter the details asked – Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on submit
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the result.
Eligibility Criteria for NKGSB Bank Recruitment
Candidates are required to check the NKGSB Bank Recruitment eligibility criteria. If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria their candidature will not be accepted.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian.
- Age: candidate must not be more than 27 years old (28 in case of Post Graduate candidate) on or before 1st August 2018.
- Qualification: Candidate must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks.
How to Apply Online For NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates that are interested in the post of Trainee Clerk in NKGSB Bank must appear for this NKGSB recruitment examination 2018. To apply for the exam candidate should follow the following process.
STEP 1: Candidate can visit the official website or click here.
STEP 2: Application Form for the NKGSB recruitment will open.
STEP 3: Candidate is required to fill this form. All the blanks marked with * are mandatory.
STEP 4: Candidates must verify the details filled by them on the application form before submitting the information.
STEP 5: Once submitted candidate would be required to pay the application fee. The system will generate a Challan. Candidate needs to print the challan and then make the payment at Bank branch.
NKGSB Bank Application Form Fee 2018
An amount of Rs800/- is required to be paid for the successful submission of the application form. There is no privilege for the reserved category. The application fees must be submitted by cash at any of the local branches of NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd.
Applicant Copy of the challan would be provided by the Bank. Candidates are advised to keep the applicant copy of challan for future purposes.
Under no circumstances, the paid fees will be refunded. Candidates are advised to go through the information bulletin thoroughly before attempting to fill the application form.
NKGSB Bank Selection Procedure 2018
- Written Test
- Nature of question- Objective type questions.
- Nature of Exam- Written exam (offline mode)
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Language of Exam – English
- Subjects Covered – Reasoning Ability, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness (special reference to banking industry), Computers.
- Interview- Candidates who qualify the written test would be further called for the interview.
- Document Verification- At the time of Interview, candidates are required to carry their original documents for the purpose of verification.
- Training – Candidates who are selected in the interview round would be hired as a Trainee Clerk for a time period of 1 year.
NKGSB Bank Recruitment 2018 Salary
Trainee clerks would be paid Rs 12,000/- per month as stipend. After completion of their training, candidates would be tested on the basis of their performance and would receive an appraisal. These successful candidates would be hired on probation for “Clerical” grade.
Documents Required For the Verification
Candidates who appear for the interview round would be required to produce following Documents in original for verification:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Admit Card
- Result Card of written examination
- Qualification Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate by NKGSB Panel of the medical practitioner.
NKGSB Bank Recruitment Admit Card 2018
To appear for the examination, candidates are required to carry their admit cards on the day of examination. An admit card is considered the most important document for appearing in an entrance examination. The NKGSB Bank Admit Card will be containing all the necessary details about the exam and the candidate appearing at the exam.
The admit card must be treated as an ID verification document on the date of examination at the examination venue. NKGSB will be publishing the notification for the availability of the NKGSB bank recruitment exam admit card.
Steps to Download NKGSB Bank Recruitment Admit Card 2018
STEP 1: Candidate should visit the official website.
STEP 2: Candidate then needs to click on the official notification of availability of Admit card.
STEP 3: Candidate must log in into the web portal using Registration ID & password intimidated through SMS by NKGSB Bank on your registered mobile number.
STEP 4: The Candidate should check the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
STEP 5: Candidate can now download the Admit Card.
STEP 6: Candidate must take at least 2 printouts of the Admit card.
STEP 7: Candidate must affix the Hall ticket with latest colored photograph and sign across it for the purpose of self-attestation.
Details Mentioned on NKGSB Bank Admit Card
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Important instruction related to Admit Card & Examination
- Signature of the Controller of the Examination
Important Points to Remember for NKGSB Bank Recruitment
- The Admit Card is the most important document for appearing in the examination.
- Admit Card must not be soiled, torn or unnecessarily creased.
- It must be retained will the whole process is completed.