- 1 RRC NER Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRC NER Recruitment 2018
- 3 Important Details of the RRC NER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
- 4 Important Links
- 5 Important Dates of RRC NER Gateman Recruitment 2018
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for RRC NER Gateman 2018 Recruitment
- 7 North Eastern Railway (NER) Gateman Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 8 How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Gateman Recruitment
- 9 North Eastern Railway (RRC NER Gorakhpur) GDCE Recruitment 2018
- 10 RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Highlights
- 11 Important Dates of RRC NER Recruitment 2018
- 12 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- 13 RRC NER GDCE Recruitment Vacancy 2018
- 14 RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- 15 RRC NER Recruitment Application Form 2018
- 16 How to Apply for RRC North Eastern GDCE Recruitment 2018
- 17 Recruitment Process For RRC NER GDCE Recruitment
RRC NER Level – 1 Recruitment 2019
RRC NER Level -1 Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell of North Eastern Railways is going to announce the RRC NER Application Forms for Level 1 Posts in Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for the Railway NER Level 1 Post Recruitment 2019 can apply for the posts starting from 12th March 2019. Official Notification is yet to be announced which is expected to be released on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board/ Cell. The candidates are advised to check and note down all the important details of the Recruitment before applying for the Railway NER Level -1 Posts. Read the details below before applying for RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Important Details for the RRC NER Level -1 Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to release the official notification for the NER Level 1 posts. The details for the Recruitment will be only available on the official notifications being published on the official website of RRC NER. Check the details below for all the necessary information of the Level 1 Posts recruitment 2019. The candidates are advised to bookmark the page and visit regularly for the latest updates. We will bring you the most recent information directly from the official website.
|Examination Conducting Body
|Railway Recruitment Cell, NER
|Name of the Recruitment
|Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Posts
|Level 1 Officers
|Official Notification Number
|RRC CEN 01/2019
|Number of Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Cell will release an official notification RRC CEN 01/2019 on the official websites of Zonal Railways. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment drive must be eligible for the posts. The candidates can check the official notification that we would update in a short while. In the official notification, all the necessary details will be elaboratively explained. For the time while, following criteria is expected to be followed. Updates would be done once the official notice comes along.
Nationality: Candidates who are interested in the RRC NER Level 1 Posts must be an Indian National. Now, the Railway Recruitment Cell of North Eastern Railways is also asking for Aadhar Card to fill online application. If you have not registered for the Aadhar card then visit any nearest Aadhar enrollment center and apply for the same otherwise you will not be permitted to send the application for the RRC Level -1 Posts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRC NER Level 1 Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in Age limit is also given for reserved category candidates, which are as follows:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6-month service after attestation
- By 5 years for the candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- By 10 years for a person with Disabilities ( 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC).
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRC NER Level -1 Recruitment 2019.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
Railway Recruitment Cell NER Level 1 Post Application Form 2019
The candidates would be able to apply for the Railway Level 1 Posts from 12th March 2019. The last date for the application would soon be released with the official notification. The candidates can follow the following steps and apply for the examination.
- Click on the “Application” Link on the homepage of the RRC’s Website.
- Or click on the link provided here.
- Register yourself for the procedure.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the necessary details. Upload the documents, Verify all details and submit.
- Pay the fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRC NER Recruitment 2018
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: North Eastern Railway (RRC NER) has released notification for the recruitment of Apprentice. Only Eligible Candidates can apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment against 745 Vacancies. Candidates are advised to refer the official notification to get detailed information about RRC NER Apprentice recruitment. NER Apprentice 2018 application form can be filled in online till 29th December 2018.
Level – 1 Post Recruitment 2019, Official Notification RRC CEN 01/2019 is released. Applications starting from 12th March 2019. Check Details here…
Important Details of the RRC NER Apprentice Recruitment 2018 -19
- Official Notification release date: 30/11/2018
- Application Starts: 30/11/2018
- Application Ends: 29/12/2018 till 05:00 PM.
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs 100/- (SC/ST/Women/PwD Candidates are relaxed)
- Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit- The candidate must be between the age of 15 to 24 years. Reserved category candidates can apply for age relaxation as according to the Governmental rules.
Educational Qualification- Candidates should possess a High School/ 10th Class with 50% marks & ITI (Relevant Trade).
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: North Eastern Railway (RRC NER) has released notification for the recruitment of Gateman. Only Ex-Serviceman can apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment against 954 Vacancies. Candidates are advised to refer the official notification to get detailed information about RRC NER Gateman recruitment. NER Gateman 2018 application form can be filled in online mode till 5th August 2018.
Important Dates of RRC NER Gateman Recruitment 2018
NER Gateman application form begins
Last date to apply for gateman
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NER Gateman 2018 Recruitment
The application form of NER Gateman Vacancy should be filled by the Ex-Serviceman only. The applications of other candidates will not be accepted under any condition. Candidates should check RRC NER Gateman notification to know about the eligibility criteria in a detailed manner. The eligibility criteria of North Eastern Railway Gateman Recruitment is as follows.
Candidates should have passed Class 10th from a recognised Board.
The age of the candidate should not be more than 65 Years as on 01/01/2019.
The candidate should be an Ex-Serviceman.
North Eastern Railway (NER) Gateman Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
The vacancies are in different regions of North Eastern Railway. The candidates who are eligible for to apply for NER Gateman Recruitment can check the vacancy details from the table given below.
RRC NER Gateman Vacancy 2018: Pay Scale
Scale of Pay
Grade Pay: Rs.1800 (Level-1); Rs.25,000/-
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Gateman Recruitment
Visit the website of NER i.e. ner.indianrailways.gov.in or Click on the link given on this page.
Fill the basic details such as Name, DOB, Age, Work Experience, Address, and others.
Upload Photo and Signature in the required format and file size.
After filling all details, click on the submit button.
A candidate can apply offline by submitting their application form in the prescribed format via Post at The Director, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur – 273012.
|Print Application Form
North Eastern Railway (RRC NER Gorakhpur) GDCE Recruitment 2018
RRC Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway) has released a recruitment notification on 21st June 2018 regrading the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The RRC will recruit 350 Vacancy for Group “C” and “D” employees. The Online Application Form will start from 1st July 2018 (10:00 Hours) and the last date of the Application Form is 30th July 2018 (17:00 Hours). Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the notification details and apply.
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Highlights
North Eastern Railway (RRC NER Gorakhpur) GDCE has released recruitment notification for 350 Group “C” and “D” employees.
- The release of the Notification: 21st June 2018
- Online Application Form starts: 1st July 2018
- Closing Date of the Online Application Form: 30th July 2018
Important Dates of RRC NER Recruitment 2018
|Release of the Official Notification
|21st June 2018
|Starting Date of Online Application Form
|1st July 2018
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form
|30th July 2018
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Age- Limit and Nationality:
- The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 42 years.
- Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The Educational Qualification of the candidate is different for all the Posts.
- For Technician III (Welder/ Black Smith/ Carpenter/ Mechanical/ ESM/ TSM-III), Commercial-Cum- Ticket Clerk, Pharmacist candidates must have a matriculation (10th) along with an equivalent apprenticeship certificate.
- For Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician- II (Signal), Junior Engineer (Electrical/ TMC/ Mechanical), candidates must a 3 years of Diploma Course in the respected discipline.
- For Sr. Commercial – Cum- Ticket Clerk, Station Master, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- For Health Inspector Posts, candidates must have studies B. Sc in Chemistry.
- Candidates must fit in the Medical Aspects so as to get recruited in the Railway jobs.
RRC NER GDCE Recruitment Vacancy 2018
RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- There is no application fees for any of the category candidates.
RRC NER Recruitment Application Form 2018
- The Application Form will be available online from 1st July 2018.
- Candidates can fill in the application form by visiting the official website of Indian Railways.
- You must fill in the application with correct details regarding so as to avoid any technical issues.
- Candidates can fill in more than one posts/category.
How to Apply for RRC North Eastern GDCE Recruitment 2018
The step by step procedure to apply for North Eastern GDCE Recruitment 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Railways – ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the RRC North-Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur) GDCE Recruitment Link.
- Fill in with required details and mention your required preference of posts.
- If the Candidate is applying for more than one Examination Groups then he/she must fill the preferences for different categories.
- Enter your valid email-id and active mobile number.
- Upload Scanned Photograph as per the mentioned specifications.
- Check all the details before submitting the application form
- Click on Submit
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form.
- Keep it safe till the completion of the Recruitment process.
Recruitment Process For RRC NER GDCE Recruitment
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test.
Candidates can go through the Official Notification to get the complete details about the GDCE Recruitment 2018.