Northern Railway Recruitment Board is one of the 17 Railway Zones in India and the Northernmost Zone of the Indian Railways. The Head Quarter is located in New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. It first came into operation in 14th April 1952. The Official Website of Northern Railway – nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Level – 1 Post Recruitment 2019, Official Notification RRC CEN 01/2019 is released. Applications starting from 12th March 2019. Check Details here…
- 1 Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification- Apply Offline 479 ALP, Trackman, Helper and Other Posts
- 2 RRC NR Exam Date
- 3 Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 4 Northern Railway Vacancy 2018
- 5 Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Station Master, Pointsman, Facilitator (RRC NR) 698 Vacancies
- 6 Important Dates of Northern Railway Recruitment
- 7 Eligibility Criteria (who are eligible)
- 8 Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment
- 9 RRC NR Application Form 2018
- 10 Documents Required to Attach with The Application Form
- 11 Daily Allowances details
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification- Apply Offline 479 ALP, Trackman, Helper and Other Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment Board has released recruitment notification for 479 ALP, Trackman, Helper and other Posts. The Application Form is available offline from the retired employees to fill up the above-mentioned posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the Post. The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 65 years. Candidates can submit the application form to the concerned Branch Managers before 25th May 2018. Candidates can go through the Notification details before applying for the desired Posts.
RRC NR Exam Date
- Starting Date of the Application Form- 23rd April 2018
- Last Date of the Application Form- 25th May 2018
- Exam Date- Updated Soon
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
Northern Railway Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Transportation Posts Category|
|Mechanical Post Category (C & W)|
|Clerk, Sr. Clerk, OS, COS||14|
|ALP/ Sr. ALP||134|
|Mechanical (O & F)|
|SSE P. WAY||20|
|JE. P WAY||03|
|CLERK, Sr. CLERK, OS, COS||06|
|SIGNAL AND TELECOM|
|Clerk, Sr. Clerk, OS, COS||08|
|Clerk, Sr. Clerk, OS, COS||02|
|Jr. Account Assistant||10|
Important Instructions to be Followed before applying:
- Removed/ Dismissal/Compulsory/ Voluntarily Retired Employees are not eligible for the re-engagement.
- Safety Record for the last 10 years/ 5 years shall be examined for the willing candidates.
- Medical Fitness is mandatory for appropriate field.
- Maximum Age- Limit of the candidate must be 65 years.
Candidates can go through the Official Notification to get the complete details about the recruitment. The last date to apply for the Posts is 25th May 2018.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018: Station Master, Pointsman, Facilitator (RRC NR) 698 Vacancies
Northern Railway Board has released notification against 698 vacancies to recruit the applicant for the posts such as Station Master, Pointsman, Facilitator, Shunting Master and other posts. The interested applicant satisfying the eligibility criteria can fill the application form in offline mode. The applicant can check other details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria etc. in the sections given below.
Important Dates of Northern Railway Recruitment
|Notification Release Date||28/03/2018|
|Application Form filling date in offline mode||29/03/2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||14/05/2018|
Eligibility Criteria (who are eligible)
The applicant desiring to apply for the various posts released by Northern Railway Board should satisfy the conditions given below.
- Any candidate who is a retired employee of Railway from Station Master Cadre, Shunting Master, Pointsman and Train Clerk can apply for the post.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 62 years as on 14/09/2018.
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment
The applicant who is eligible to apply for the various posts released by the Northern Railway Board can check the post wise vacancy details in the table given below:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
RRC NR Application Form 2018
The application form is available in the offline mode. The applicant satisfying the eligibility criteria has to fill the offline application form to apply for the various posts released by Northern Railway. The last date for submission of the application form is 14th May 2018.
Steps to fill the Offline Application Form
- Fill the applicant name in BLOCK letters.
- Fill the applicant’s Parent/Guardian name same as given in the class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Fill date of birth of the applicant.
- Fill the details of (Pay Band + Grade Pay) at the time of retirement.
- Fill the amount drawn in the last pay.
- Enter the date of retirement.
- Fill the reason for retirement.
- Fill the details of the Unit/Office/Railway from where applicant has retired.
- Fill the PPO Number and Basic Pension Sanctioned.
- Fill the details of account from where drawing pension and Bank Name.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Sign the Declaration and fill a valid mobile number.
Documents Required to Attach with The Application Form
The applicant has to enclose the following documents with the application failing to which their application form shall be rejected without giving any intimation to him/her.
- The Application Form in the given Proforma with the recent self-attested photograph of the applicant.
- A self-attested copy of the Pension Payment order.
- A self-attested copy of the service certificate.
Daily Allowances details
The applicant who shall be engaged for the posts released through Northern Railway Recruitment will be entitled for the daily allowances per day. The details are given below in the table.
|Name of the Post||Daily Allowances||Remarks|
|Station Supritendent||4600||The daily allowances shall be calculated based on the actual working days in the office.|
|Senior Train Clerk||2400|