NRA CET 2021 – The government on Wednesday decided to set up a National Recruitment Agency (NRA), which will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for all Non – Gazetted posts, including Group B and Group C (Non- Tech) jobs, setting in motion a major move aimed at streaming Government 2021 Recruitments. Under NRA CET 2021, around 25 million aspirants, who appear for separate govt exam 2021 to join more than 1,25,000 government jobs every year. All those aspirants will have to appear for a single online exam i.e NRA CET 2021 whose score will be valid for a period of three years and will serve as preliminary screening mark for all eligible posts across various government agencies. Read the complete article for more information related to NRA CET 2021 like eligibility criteria, CET Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc.
On NRA CET 2021 Prime Minister tweeted that ” NRA CET Exam will eliminate multiple posts and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency.”
What is NRA ?
The full form of NRA is National Recruitment Agency. The Union Cabinet approved the establishment of a National Recruitment Agency (NRA) which will conduct Common Eligibility Test (CET). It will provide employment to the youth of the country. It is a multi-agency body. In NRA CET PDF the authorities also release that ” NRA will have representatives from the Railways Ministry, Finance Ministry, The Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Board and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
NRA CET 2021 Overview
|Full Name of the Exam||Common Eligibility Test|
|Commonly known as||CET 2021 or NRA CET|
|Conducting Bodies||RRB, SSC, IBPS|
|Medium of the Exam||English, Hindi and 10 other language|
|No of attempts||No limit|
|Examination Centres||In your district and all over India|
|NRA CET Age Limit||As per government|
NRA CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Authorities said that under NRA CET Exam there will be no limit on the number of attempts imposed on the students taking the CET Exam. They also added that NRA Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for the graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10th pass) level with a common curiculum. On the basis of CET 2021 Score, the students may have to take additional examinations at the agency level. NRA CET Age limit will be as per govt norms.
NRA CET 2021 Syllabus
CET Syllabus has been not announced officially. A complete structure for the CET Syllabus will be made soon. Prime Minister has also appreciated the new NRA formation and said that this is boon for poor and middle-class family talents. This new implementation will also help the government jobs recruitment process much faster. We will provide NRA CET Exam Pattern 2021 with full details here just after release. You don’t need to go anywhere to check. Regularly visit our page for new updates regarding CET Exam 2021.
NRA CET Benifits
- The Authorities will conduct NRA CET Exam twice in year.
- Removes the tension of students of appearing in multiple examinations.
- As we know CET 2021 relaces vaioous other exam so single examination fee would reduce financial burden that multiple exams imposed.
- NRA CET will be held at 1,000 centers across India in a bid to eliminate the urban stigma that is currently prevalent. Each district of the country will have an NRA CET Examination Centre. The development of examination infrastructure in the 117 aspirative districts will be given a special thrust.
- Single exam will also save travel and lodging cost of the students. Examination in their own district would encourage more and more women candidates also to apply for govt jobs 2021.
- Aspirants do not need to worry about clashing of examination dates.
- CET Applicants only need to register on a single Registration portal.