Indian Railway has released the Railway Group D Application Form under RRB CEN 02/2018 Level-1. The notification was published on 6th Feb 2018. The Recruitment Board is providing around 62,907 Vacancies for Railway Group D Posts. The Indian Railway will be inviting online application forms for the candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria for this post. The willing candidates can apply for the vacant posts through online mode at indianrailways.com and concerned RRB Official websites.
The Railway Group-D Online Application Form 2018 starts from 10th Feb 2018 and the last date for applying Group-D is 12th March 2018. In this article, we are going to share some important details about the CEN02/2018 Level-1 Railway RRC/RRB Group D Application Form and how to apply for it.
Railway Group D Application Form 2018 Details (CEN 02/2018 Level-1)
The Railway Group D Application Form and the official notification CEN02/2018 Level-1 will likely to get released on 10th Feb 2018. The candidates who are interested and are eligible for the posts can apply. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board is offering around 62, 907 Posts under Group D Job Category. The interested candidates can apply for this posts from 10th Feb 2018 to 12th March 2018. The candidates have to apply online in the concerned RRB Website.
Before filling the online application form, the candidates are advised to read all the instructions and details first and then start to fill in the application form. The candidates are suggested to fill in the application form before the last date (12th March 2018) to avoid any technical errors.
How to fill Railway Group D Application Form Online
The CEN02/2018 Level-1 Application forms are available online only. No other modes will be accepted. The online application forms are available from 10th Feb 2018. The Application Fee of the form is on the basis of the category type. For the General Category/OBC Candidates, the application fee is Rs 500 and for the Reserved Category (ST/SC/PWD/Transgender/Women etc.) is Rs 250/-.
Steps to fill in the CEN02/2018 Level-1 Group D Online Application Form 2018.
- Step-1: Visit the Official website of the concerned RRB Zones- indianrailways.gov.in
- Step-2: On the Homepage section, click on the Recruitment option.
- Step-3: Select your desired option, this means that you need to select the RRB region/Zone for which you want to apply. There are 21 Railway Zones in the Indian Railway.
- Step-4: Click on CEN02/2018 Recruitment Link.
- Step-5: The Online Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-6: Click on the “New Registration Link”.
- Step-7: Fill in the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Step-8: After filling the details, Submit the application form. This completes your Stage-I Part of the Application Form.
- Step-9: After the completion of the Stage-I Process, your Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Step-10: Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Step-11: Fill in the required details, upload the photograph and signature and the mandatory certified documents. (If asked). This completes your Stage-II Process of Application Form.
- Step-12: Now make the payment of the application form fee through net-banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan or Pay-in-slip payable at any bank.
- Step-13: Now download the bank template (acknowledgment receipt) by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Step-14: Save the copy of the application form and the acknowledgment receipt till the completion of the recruitment procedure.
Check Here more Information About RRB CEN02/2018 Level-1 Group D.