The RCF Kapurthala has released the recruitment notification for Trade Apprenticeship Jobs for the year 2018. A total of 195 number of vacancies are available for RCF Kapurthala Region. You can apply for this job by visiting the following official website. The candidates who are interested in this Trade Apprenticeship Posts at the Technical Training Centre can apply online for the RCF Trade Apprenticeship before 19th March 2018 (17:00 Hours).
- 1 Highlights of the Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 2 About Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala)
- 3 Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details 2018
- 4 RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 5 RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Application Fee
- 6 RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Application Procedure
- 7 RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Selection Process
- 8 Last Date of RCF Application Form Submission
- 9 RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Training Period and Stipend
- 10 Help-Desk of RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship
- 11 Important Instructions for Trade Apprenticeship Application 2018
Highlights of the Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- The Railway Department has released a recruitment notification for Trade Apprentice Jobs for RCF Kapurthala Region.
- Over 195 vacancies are available for Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Kapurthala.
- The applications forms are available online.
- The last date to apply is 19th March 2018 (17:00 Hours)
About Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala)
The Rail Coach Factory(RCF) was established in the year 1986. The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) is a Coach Manufacturing Unit which is a unit of the Indian Railways. The first coach was developed in March 1988. As per the current record, more than 28, 000 RCF Coaches are built across the Nation. Every year, the RCF is adding more than 1600 coaches which include both AC and Non-AC Coaches for Broad Gauge.
The RCF is equipped with a CAD Centre and CNC Machines to design and manufacture bogies, shells. These manufacturing facilities have enabled the RCF to achieve excellence in design, development, manufacturing, installing and after sales service of the Railway Coaches so as to meet the satisfaction of the Rail Customer.
The city is located at a distance of 7 Kms away from the Kapurthala city. The city is considered to be one of the best residential complexes in the country. The RCF is a self-contained unit having its own shopping complex, six schools, banks with ATM Facilities and 76 bedded hospital. Apart from this, it has a beautiful Lake Complex, a large sports stadium and an 18-hole golf course, synthetic lawn tennis court, Hockey Stadium, International size Swimming Pool and other sports Facilities.
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details 2018
The vacancy details of Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala for Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||10|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||6|
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details 2018
RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit for RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 24 years. The candidates who are willing to apply for this post fall under this age-limit as on 17.02.2018.
- The Age Relaxations is applied as per the Government Norms.
- The upper age limit for ST/SC Candidates is relaxed by 5 years and 3 years in case of OBC.
- The PWD Candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- The upper age limit for the Ex-Servicemen is relaxed by adding up to 10 years plus 3 years provided they have put a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except for the Ex-Servicemen who already joined in the Govt. Service on Civil Side after availing the servicemen status.
Documents to be Submitted for the Reserved Category:
- The candidates who belong to the ST/SC Category must produce his/her Caste Certificate issued by the Concerned Authority at the time of the Document Verification.
- The candidates who wants to avail the benefit of OBC Reservation must produce a Caste Certificate and a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the concerned official authority at the time of Document Verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of the Ex-Servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel must produce a Discharge Certificate and in case of Children of the Ex-Servicemen and Armed Forces, the applicant must produce a Discharge Certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
- The avail the PWD Reservation, the candidate has to produce a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority, such as a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or the State Government. 3% seats are reserved for the PWD and Ex-Servicemen Candidates
Educational Qualifications for RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship
- The applicant must have passed 10th (matriculation) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board or Equivalent with an ITI Qualification, which means an ITI Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or its equivalent.
Method of Calculating the Percentage where CGPA is given:
- Suppose a candidate has scored a CGPA of 7.4. To know the percentage, the candidate has to multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and the percentage becomes 70.3%.
- Then in the Column of the “Marks obtained in Xth Class”, the candidate should fill in marks out of 1000 marks. Thus, the candidate who has secured 70.3% will put 700 marks.
- When the marks obtain by the candidate in the matriculation is 70% and in ITI is 80% then the percentage of both the examination will be (70+80)/2= 75%
RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Application Fee
- A Non-Refundable Fees of Rs 100/- is paid by the General Category Candidates.
- Application Fees is exempted for the ST/SC/PWD and Women Candidates.
- The application fees is paid offline either through Bank Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order.
Sent Address for the Fees Payment in case of the Demand Draft and Indian Postal Order:
Application fee Payment through Indian Postal Order:
- The candidates who are making the payment through the Indian Postal Service must sent the application fees to the General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala 144602, mentioning in favor of PFA/RCF Kapurthala.
- The candidates who are willing to make the payment through Demand Draft can drop the application form in the office General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH.
- The application form along with the application fees must be submitted before 19th March 2018 (17:00 Hours).
- The candidates must mention their Application Number and the Date on the top of the envelop.
RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Application Procedure
- The candidates are required to apply the application form online by visiting the official website of RCF – rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application of the Act Apprentice 2018
- Click on the “New Registration” link and register online.
- Fill in the personal details at the time of registration process such as Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- An OTP will be generated on the mobile number and e-mail ID that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and verify your E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- A Registration ID and Password will be provided to the candidate.
- Using the ID and the Password, the candidate has to login.
- Fill in the rest of the application details.
- Upload the photograph and signature with mentioned specifications.
- Download the confirmation page and take the printout of it for future reference.
Points To be Noted:
- The candidates are advised to provide their active mobile number and e-mail ID, as all the important messages will be sent to your registered mobile number and ID.
- The candidates who are trying to submit more than one application form with different particulars will be rejected.
- If there will be any mismatch in the information during the Document Verification, then this can lead to the cancellation of the candidature and debarment.
Scanned Photograph and Signature Specifications
Scanned Photograph Specifications:
- The candidates must provide a passport size colored photograph which must not be more than three months older from the date of application.
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm
- The format of the photograph must be in JPG/JPEG Format with 100 PDI.
- The file size of the image must be between 20 Kb to 70 Kb.
- The Photograph must have a front clear view.
- The candidates are advised to keep at least two to three copies of the photograph.
Scanned Signature Specifications:
- The Dimensions of the Scanned Signature is 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm
- The scanned signature must be in JPG/JPEG Format with 100 DPI
- The file size must be between 20 Kb to 30 Kb.
RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship 2018 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list prepared of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation (minimum percentage is 50%) + the ITI marks in the trade in which the apprenticeship must be done. Average of the 10th and ITI Marks are calculated.
- If in case, two candidates obtain the same marks then the candidate with an older age will be preferred.
- If in case the date of birth is same of both the candidates then the candidate who has passed the matriculation first will be considered first.
- After following all the criteria and priorities, a final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
- Then a list of the candidates is prepared and then the selection of the candidates is further followed by the Document Verification and Medical Examination conducted by the RCF Hospital Authorities.
Last Date of RCF Application Form Submission
- The online application form can be submitted through the online process by 19th March 2018 till 17:00 Hours.
- The application fees payment is done offline either through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order before 19th March 2018 (17:00 Hours)
RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship Training Period and Stipend
- As per the Extant Rules and Derivatives issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
- No hostel accommodation will be provided and the candidates will have to make their own arrangements during their training period.
- The candidates will be released once the training is completed.
- Before the commencement of the Apprenticeship Training in the designated trade, if the candidate is a minor then his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship.
- The candidate must satisfy the minimum medical and physical standards in order to get selected in the Apprenticeship Trade Program.
- The standards prescribed for imparting the training to the relevant trades will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- To selected candidates have to pass the prescribed medical examination. For this medical examination the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 24/- as a medical examination fee.
Help-Desk of RCF Kapurthala Trade Apprenticeship
- If the candidates has any queries regarding the online form submission and printing of the application form, then the candidates can contact the following customer care numbers:
- 01822-227735 and then dial an extension number 92704 to connect directly with the concerned officer and staff.
- The timing schedule for calling is 10:00 am to 17:00 pm (except Sundays and other National Holidays)