If you have forgotten your Registration Number, Don’t Worry. The Process is Quick and Simple.
This has been a serious issue that applicants usually forget or misplace their Registration ID after filling the application form. Now, you don’t have to worry about it because the Indian Railways have come up with the solution. Now you can retrieve your Registration ID online in a few clicks.
Latest Update on 11-07-2018
CEN 01/2018 (RRB ALP)- The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available against respective CENs. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for application status..
CEN 02/2018 (RRB Group -D) – The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available against respective CENs. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for application status.
How To Retrieve your Lost/Forgot Registration ID/Number Online
The step by step procedure to retrieve your Registration ID is as follows:
STEP 1: Type the following Link – www.rly-rect-appn.in
STEP 2: Select the RRB Zone (RRB you’ve Applied for) from the Dropdown Menu Option.
STEP 3: Click on the “Accept Instructions” options and click on “Already Registered”.
STEP 4: Now click on the “Forgot/ Not Received Registration ID” option.
STEP 5: Enter the required details that are asked in the Dialog Box-
- RRB’s Zone (Regional RRB that you have applied for)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Security Code
STEP 6: Now click on the “Submit Button”.
STEP 7: The Registration ID will be sent to your Registered E-mail ID.
Explanation with Images For Recover lost/Forgot Registration Number of RRB Application
Thus, you get back your Lost / Forgotten RRB Registration Number / ID in a few clicks.
As you all know, that the RRB Exams 2018 are around the corner and the application forms are still available on the website. Till now, 1.5 Crore applicants have applied for the RRB Exams 2018 and there are still more to apply for the posts. The last date to submit the RRB ALP Application Form is 31st March 2018.
बिना रेजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर के प्रेवश पत्र केसे प्राप्त करे:- जो अभियर्थी अपना RRB Group D, ALP & Technician का Registration No. भूल गये वो उमिदवार अपने रिजिस्टर मोबाइल नो. का इंबॉक्स मेसेज देखे या फिर अपनी रिजिस्टर Email Id का Inbox चेक करे From 10-02-2018 to 30-03-2018.
How To Find RRB Registration Number
The candidates who are searching RRB ALP & Technician and Group D Reg. No. then you are at right place. Most of the candidates have lost our RRB Registration Number it’s a common problem happening in candidates. The Aspirants use the following steps.
- Check your Email Id Inbox Messages from 03-02-2018 to 31-03-2018
- The Candidates also check Mobile inbox Messages. Because RRB sent Registration Number on Registered Mobile Number.
- The Applicants can also mail your query to Railway Recruitment Board which is available on RRB Official Website.
Recover RRB Group D & ALP Lost Registration Number from the official website
- Visit the region wise official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select your respective region.
- Chose the option “Forgot Regiatration Number”.
- The next page will be open.
- The RRB will ask you some details.
- Enter your Name and Father’s Name.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Give Your Registered Mobile Number.
- The RRB sent an OTP at Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP at appropriate place.
- Finally click on “Submit “.
- The New screen will be open with your RRB Group D Registration Number.
Contact Number & Details of Various RRB’s for RRB Recruitment 2018