RPF Admit Card 2018 | Have you applied for RPF Recruitment 2018 and waiting for RPF Admit Card? The Ministry of Indian Railways will soon release the RPF call letter 2018 for SI and Constable on its official website – rpfonlinereg.co.in. The Railway Protection Force Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have applied for RPF 2018. The RPF Hall Ticket will be available online for RPF Constable and Sub- Inspector Posts. Candidates will be able to download RPF Admit Card 2018 by entering their Registration Details. Candidates will be notified on their registered phone number and e-mail id regarding the RPF Exam Admit Card. The RPF Hall Ticket 2018 SI / Constable serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates, as it contains all the personal details of the applicant and details about the examination. Carrying the RPF Exam Hall Ticket to the examination hall is mandatory. Candidates can check further details below regarding the Railway Police admit card 2018.
- 1 Railway Police Admit Card 2018: Exam Dates
- 2 Availability of RPF Hall Ticket 2018 @ rpfonlinereg.co.in
- 3 Details Required for Download RPF Admit Card 2018
- 4 How To Download RPF Call Letter 2018 for SI & Constable?
- 5 Details Printed on Railway RPF Admit Card 2018
- 6 What if RPF Admit Card has discrepancies?
- 7 Documents to be Carried along with the Railway Police (RPF) Admit Card
- 8 RPF Admit Card 2018: Instructions to be Followed
Railway Police Admit Card 2018: Exam Dates
It is expected that the Railway Protection Force Recruitment Exam will be conducted in the month of September/October 2018. The Admit Card of RPF Exam 2018 will be issued to the candidates 10 days before the date of the examination. Candidates will be able to download their RPF Admit Card till the date of the examination, but downloading the RPF Hall Ticket at the end moment can be a bit risky. This is because there are chances of getting technical issues.
Check Here: RPF Exam Date 2018
Important Dates of RPF Admit Card 2018
|RPF Exam Events||Date|
|Issuance of RPF Admit Card 2018||10 Days before the exam|
|Date of Computer Based Test||September/ October 2018|
|Admit Card of PET and PMT||After the declaration of CBT 2018 Results|
|Date of PET and PMT||Will be Notified Later|
|RPF Hall Ticket for Document Verification||After the declaration of PET and PMT Results|
Availability of RPF Hall Ticket 2018 @ rpfonlinereg.co.in
RPF Hall Ticket 2018 for Constable will be available 10 days before the date of the examination on its official website. There will be separate RPF Call Letter for different events, means there will be a separate admit card for CBT, PET and PMT and Document Verification. Candidates who will qualify the CBT will be eligible to download the RPF hall ticket for PET/PMT. The RPF e-Call Letter Download Link will be updated on its Official once released.
Details Required for Download RPF Admit Card 2018
To download the RPF Exam Admit card, the candidate must have the following details-
- Registration Number
How To Download RPF Call Letter 2018 for SI & Constable?
RPF Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available online only. The Railway will soon release RPF Admit Card for CBT. The step by step procedure to download the RPF Hall Ticket is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of RPF – rpfonlinereg.co.in
- Search for the Download Admit Card Link
- Click on the Link that says “Download RPF Admit Card 2018”
- Select the Criteria that you have filled – Constable/ Sub-Inspector.
- In the Download Page, enter details – Registration Number and Password.
- The RPF e-Call Letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway RPF Admit Card.
Candidates must take the print out of the Admit Card in an A4 Size Paper in colored format. The details and the photograph must be printed clearly. Candidates are advised to download RPF Hall Ticket before the date of the examination, to avoid technical issues.
Read Here: RPF SI Admit Card 2018
Details Printed on Railway RPF Admit Card 2018
Following are the list of the details that are printed on RPF Hall Ticket/ Call Letter:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Exam Center Code
- Test Centre and Reporting Time
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Candidates and Invigilator Signature.
- Seat/ Terminal Number (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Language opted for the Examination
- Instructions List
Candidates must note that this RPF Admit Card is for the CBT Exam 2018 of Railway Protection Force. If the applicant qualifies this CBT Stage, then he/ she will be eligible for the next round.
What if RPF Admit Card has discrepancies?
This is a very common issue with all the applicants who apply for the Exam. If in case, your Railway Police Hall Ticket contains error in the information, then the candidate is requested to contact the Examination Authority immediately. They can send an e-mail on www.indianrailways.gov.in
Documents to be Carried along with the Railway Police (RPF) Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following documents to the examination along with RPF e-Call Letter.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof – (Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License etc)
- One Color Photograph (the one you had uploaded in the Application Form).
The Ministry of Indian Railways has introduced this Biometric Verification facility to drive out the fraud activities. Candidate’s Signature and Biometric Thumb Impression will be considered as the Proof of Appearance in the Examination. Candidates must note the following instructions-
- The Finger should not be coated with anything such as Ink, Mehandi etc.
- Fingers must be dry and clean
- Notify the concerned authority if the Right Thumb is injured or damaged.
RPF Admit Card 2018: Instructions to be Followed
These are the following list of the instructions that is prescribed by the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number/e-mail id regarding the Recruitment Examination.
- The RPF Admit card will be available online only.
- Carry a valid photo identity proof and photograph.
- Do not fill in the signature space. This has to be done in front of the Invigilator.
- No Electronic Gadgets are allowed in the Examination Hall.
Instructions to be Followed by the SC/ST Candidates
Following are the list of the details that has to be followed by the SC/ST Candidates.
- If the applicant belonging to the SC/ST Category has uploaded his/her caste certificate, then he/she will get a free travel pass in Sleeper Class.
- The Free Travel Authority Pass will be available along with Admit Card.
- You are advised to carry your Caste Certificate during the travel.
Railway Department will release RPF Admit Card (e-call letter) 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. The RPF Exam Admit Card 2018 will be available online on the official website – rpfonlinereg.co.in. You will be able to download the Call Letter for RPF SI / Constable by entering the Registration ID and Password.