RPF Application Status 2018: Railway Protection Force released the application status for Railway Police SI & Constable recruitment 2018. The candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of RPF and registering themselves through the user id and password generated. The candidates will have to submit the details asked on the application form and before submitting the application details, the candidates can review their details and in case if any detail needs to be corrected, it can be rectified. After the final submission of the application forms, if the candidate needs to modify or make changes in his/ her application status link, a certain amount of fees prescribed by the RPF is to be paid before the dates released by the board. The application form with invalid details will be rejected by the board.
RPF Application Status and Roll Number announced on the official website. Click on the link of Application Status and roll number. Earlier it was announced that the valid candidate will find their roll number through an Email from the RPF. Currently, RPF Application Status mentioned if the Candidate application is selected or not and the Roll Number of the candidate.
Latest Update: RPF Application Status and Roll Number released on the official website. Check the link to find the application status and roll number.
- 1 RPF Application Status 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
- 2 RPF Rejection list 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
- 3 RPF Application Modification 2018 via rpfonlinreg.org
- 4 Reasons for Rejected application for RPF 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
- 5 About RPF Recruitment 2018
RPF Application Status 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
The RPF released the Railway Police Application status on the official website of the RPF. In the case where the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, with invalid details, will be rejected by the board. The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the board.
Click Here: Check RPF Application Status
RPF Rejection list 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
After all the applications have been received by the board, the board will scrutinize all the application forms whether the candidate who has applied fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post or not. After the scrutinizing of application of forms is done by the RPF board, the board releases the rejection list for RPF 2018 online. The rejection list will include the names of the candidates that have been debarred and disqualified from giving the examination. The students can find the rejection list on the official website of RPF once it is officially released by the RPF board. Follow the steps given below to check RPF application status
- Visit the official website of the RPF.
- Click on the link of Application Status.
- Select the Group you applied in.
- Submit the Registration Number and Date of Birth along with captcha.
- The application status will appear.
- Find the roll number and save it safely for the future references.
Download Now – RPF Admit Card
RPF Application Modification 2018 via rpfonlinreg.org
The candidates can modify the application status of Railway Police SI & RPF Constable Recruitment. Once the candidates find that he/she has filled up the invalid details while submitting the application forms which occurs very often. For this, the board has come up with the solution that the candidates can modify their application by paying prescribed fees before the dates announced by the board.
- Visit the official website of RPF – rpfonlinreg.org
- In the right corner, there is a title named “Modify Application”
- Click on the “Modify Application”
- Choose the respective post as applied for.
- Read the instructions carefully before modifying the application
- Agree to the terms and condition mentioned there.
- Sign in using your user id and password.
- Make and submit the changes you want.
The amount paid for the modification of the application is Rs 250 and the amount is non-refundable.
Reasons for Rejected application for RPF 2018 – RPF SI & Constable Application Status Link
There exist a vast number of reasons that the applications of the candidates applying for the post of RPF 2018 might get rejected. While filling the application forms, the candidates must go through the instructions mentioned there. Unfulfillment of these instructions causes the application forms to be rejected. Some of the obvious causes of rejected forms for RPF are given below
- Invalid submission of photographs in casual ways wearing caps.
- Payment not received after the last date has passed.
- Invalid details entered which upon verification will be rejected.
- Proper documents not uploaded as asked.
- The faded document submitted.
About RPF Recruitment 2018
The Railway Protection Force released the vacancies for total 9739 vacancies for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector. The application process began on 1st June 2018 and the last date for submission was 30th June 2018. Candidates who had applied are waiting for the application status of Railway Protection Force which be released soon on the official website of RPF and they can check the application status of RPF by visiting the official website.