Are you interested of getting recruited in Indian Railways? So for them, Indian Railways has a golden opportunity, as Railway Protection Force will soon release the Official Notification for the recruitment of Constables and Driver’s Posts. Candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Recruitment of Constables and Drivers Posts. Railway Protection Force (RPF) is also called as Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). The RPF is a Security Force of India who protects Railway passengers, passenger areas, and Railway Property of the Indian Railways.
Candidates who are interested and satisfy the Eligibility criteria can go through this article and get all the details about the RPF Eligibility Criteria.
RPF Age Limit and Nationality (RPF Constable Recruitment)
The Eligibility criteria is a very important element before you jump into any recruitment process. Candidate must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the RPF Constable 2018. The Eligibility criteria is on the basis of the Age Limit, Nationality and the Educational Qualifications. Now let us check the Eligibility Criteria of the RPF Constables and Driver’s 2018.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age for the RPF Constable (Exe)/ Ancillary is 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate is 25 years.
- The minimum age for RPF Constable (Band) is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- The minimum age for RPF Driver Grade III Posts is 20 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
|Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the upper-age limit|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Unreserved)|| |
UR- 5 Years
SC/ST- 10 years
|Central Government Employees (Unreserved) other than ex-servicemen, who have rendered not less than 3 years of irregular and continuous service on date of reckoning.|| |
SC/ST- 10 years
|Widows, Divorced women judicially separated from husband but not remarried.||UR- 2 Years|
- For Constable (Band) Posts, candidates must have 2 years of experience in specified musical instrument.
- For Driver (Grade III) Posts, candidates must have heavy driving license which must be at least six months old.
- The candidate must have a Matriculation Certificate from a recognized Board or University.
- Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate shall be acceptable. The Age will be counted as on 1stJuly of the year if the notification is issued between January and June, and 1st January of the next year if the notification is issued between July and December. Advertisement must specify the cut-off dates for eligibility, for Example “born between 2nd July 1990 and 1st July 1997” (both days inclusive).
- The Ex-Servicemen have to produce all the documentary proofs including the Community Certificates in the prescribed format during the Document Verification.
Physical Measurements for RPF Constables Recruitment 2018
Height (in cms) Male
|Chest (unexpanded) Male|| |
Height (cms) Female
- Candidates who are applying for RPF Constables and Driver Posts should have a normal vision without glasses.
Read more here about RPF Recruitment 2018
Eligibility criteria is a very important element when it comes to any recruitment. The selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of the Eligibility criteria conditions. Candidates must take the Eligibility conditions before applying for the RPF Drivers and Constables Posts.