RPF Constable Online Application Form will be available online from 1st June 2018 on its Official Website. The Last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. RPF Notification for Constable Recruitment 2018 has released on the Employment Newspaper. Candidates have to fill in the Online Application Form with correct details.
RPF invites over 9500+ online vacancies for the RPF Sub-inspector and Constable and Drivers Posts out of which 50% of the vacancies are reserved for Female candidates. The candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through this article, to get the complete details.
- 1 RPF Constable Online Application Form
- 2 RPF Constable Online Form Date
- 3 Vacancies for RPF Constable Online Form 2018
- 4 RPF Constable Online Form Fees
- 5 How to Apply Online for RPF Constable Online Application Form
- 6 Things to keep in mind before getting started to fill in the RPF Constable Online Form
RPF Constable Online Application Form
RPF has declared the Notification of the Constable Recruitment on 19th May 2018. The Online Application Form has to fill online. Railway Protection Force will release RPF Constable Online Application Form from 1st June. The Official Advertisement has published in the Employment News dated on 19th May to 25th May 2018.
Also Check Here for – RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018.
RPF Constable Online Form Date
Vacancies for RPF Constable Online Form 2018
RPF Constable Online Form Fees
How to Apply Online for RPF Constable Online Application Form
- This is the first step of the Application Process. Candidates need to register themselves first on the webConstablete.
- ViConstablet the Official WebConstablete first- indianrailways.gov.in
- For doing the registration, click on the Online Application Link for the recruitment of the Constable.
- Then enter the baConstablec details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State/UT, Community, Education Board, SSLC/Matric Roll Number, Year of PasConstableng SSLC/Matric, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID and click on Submit for registration.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an OTP to log in. this OTP will be required for the SubmisConstableon of fees.
Step-2: Application Fees Payment
- After the completion of the Registration process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment window.
- The Payment can be done either online or offline. The Online Payment can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The Offline Payment can be done through Bank Branch/ Challan/ Post Office Challan.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Step-3: Filling of the Online Application Form
- After making the payment, candidate have to fill in the other details such as the Category, Educational Qualification, Experience, and other details.
- Make sure that you fill in the information correctly.
- Click on the Next to proceed.
Step-4: Uploading of Photograph and Constablegnature and other documents
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and Constablegnature as per the mentioned specifications.
- The dimenConstableon of the photograph must be 35 mm X 45 mm with the name and date printed on it.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG Format with 100 DPI
- The file Constable must be 15-40 Kb.
- Candidates are advised to keep 12 photograph copies.
- Candidates who come under the Reserved Category have to submit their Community Certificate.
After completing all the details, confirm the declaration and submit the Online Application Form. Download and take the printout of the Online Application Form. Keep the printout of the Online Application Form.
Things to keep in mind before getting started to fill in the RPF Constable Online Form
- Before starting to fill in the RPF Constable Online Form 2018, candidates must keep ready all the important documents and certificates that can be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Some of the important documents and certificates are- Scanned Photograph and Constablegnature in mentioned specifications, mark sheets, caste certificates (optional) etc.
- Secondly, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have to be checked in the fields of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, PhyConstablecal Standards, Medical Criteria etc. If you satisfy all the mentioned/specified eligibility criteria, you can proceed to fill in the Online Application Form. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are not eligible to fill in the Online Application Form.
- Go through all the Instructions that are displayed before proceeding to fill in the Online Online Application Form.
- Always provide the correct information in the Online Application Form. Providing wrong information can lead to the rejection of the Online Application Form
Instructions to be Followed by the Candidate while filling RPF Constable Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to keep the same details in the Online Application Form as in their matriculation or any other certificate. Producing wrong information can lead to rejection of the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to give active mobile number and valid e-mail ID while filling the online Online Application Form. Change of mobile number and e-mail ID will not be entertained.
- The Online Application Forms will be sent online only, no other mediums are supported.
Stages of RPF Constable Online Application Form Procedure:
The Online Application Form procedure will comprise of the following stages:
- Registration Process
- SubmisConstableon of the Application Fees
- Filling up of other information
- Uploading of the Scanned Photograph and Constablegnature and mentioned documents
- Confirmation of the Declaration
- SubmisConstableon of the Online Application Form.
RPF Constable Online Application Form will be available from 1st June 2018 on the Official website – rpfonlinereg.co.in