RPF Constable Application Form 2021
RPF Constable Application Form 2021 | Railway Protection Force will soon announce recruitment for the post of RPF Constable (Ancillary) on the official website. The candidates who wish to apply for the post must know all the details of RPF Constable Recruitment before they initiate filling the RPF Constable Application Form 2021. RPF & RPSF announced its latest recruitment for the post of Constable Ancillary. The candidates have to simply visit the website and select the link of Online Registration and submit details to apply.
RPF Constable Online Registration Form 2021
Applying for the post of Railway Protection Force for the Constable Ancillary you must be wondering how to apply for the post. RPF Constable Application Form requires one to register themselves first. RPF Constable Application Form is available on the official website. The candidates can check the steps mentioned below and apply for RPF Constable Online Form 2021.
- Go through all the important instructions and information given in the official notification above.
- Check which RPF Zonal Group the candidate belongs to before they apply.
- Select only one group as duplicate applications found will encounter to reject all the application of the applicant.
- You have to register yourself. That is to submit the Registration Number and Password.
- Once the application fee is submitted, you can modify your details except for the RPF Zone, Email ID and Phone Number.
Process of Registration
- Submit your Valid Email ID and Phone Number during Registration.
- You will receive the OTP on your Registered Email ID & Phone Number.
- The Email ID and Phone Number will thus be verified.
- Registration Number will be generated and sent on the Registered Email ID and Phone Number.
- Fill in the details.
- Submit the Applying Trade that you wish to appear in.
- Fill in Educational Qualification and other details along with the documents.
- Submit the Bank Details, and register all the bank account information for the fee refund.
- Payment can be done by net banking, debit card, credit card, SBI bank challan, Postal Challan.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and other documents as given in the official notice.
- Remember to keep the specification of your documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- And Submit. Print the Confirmation Page of RPF Constable Recruitment 2021.
RPF Constable Application Form 2021
RPF Constable Online Application Form will be available soon online on its Official Website. RPF Notification for Constable Recruitment 2021 will released on the Employment Newspaper. Candidates have to fill in the Online Application Form with correct details.
We are expecting that RPF invites over 9500+ online vacancies for the RPF Sub-inspector and Constable and Drivers Posts out of which 50% of the vacancies are reserved for Female candidates. The candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through this article, to get the complete details.
RPF Constable Online Application Form 2021
RPF will declare the Notification of the Constable Recruitment soon. The Online Application Form has to fill online. Railway Protection Force will release RPF Constable Online Application Form in the month of June 2021. The Official Advertisement will be published in the Employment Newspaper.
Also Check Here for – RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
RPF Constable Online Form Date – Available Soon
Vacancies for RPF Constable Online Form 2021
RPF Constable Online Form Fees
How to Apply Online for RPF Constable Online Application Form 2021
- This is the first step of the Application Process. Candidates need to register themselves first on the webConstablete.
- ViConstablet the Official WebConstablete first- indianrailways.gov.in
- For doing the registration, click on the Online Application Link for the recruitment of the Constable.
- Then enter the baConstablec details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, State/UT, Community, Education Board, SSLC/Matric Roll Number, Year of PasConstableng SSLC/Matric, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID and click on Submit for registration.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an OTP to log in. this OTP will be required for the SubmisConstableon of fees.
Step-2: Application Fees Payment
- After the completion of the Registration process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment window.
- The Payment can be done either online or offline. The Online Payment can be done through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The Offline Payment can be done through Bank Branch/ Challan/ Post Office Challan.
- Complete the Payment Process.
Step-3: Filling of the Online Application Form
- After making the payment, the candidate has to fill in the other details such as the Category, Educational Qualification, Experience, and other details.
- Make sure that you fill in the information correctly.
- Click on the Next to proceed.
Step-4: Uploading of Photograph and Constablegnature and other documents
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and Constablegnature as per the mentioned specifications.
- The dimenConstableon of the photograph must be 35 mm X 45 mm with the name and date printed on it.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG Format with 100 DPI
- The file Constable must be 15-40 Kb.
- Candidates are advised to keep 12 photograph copies.
- Candidates who come under the Reserved Category have to submit their Community Certificate.
After completing all the details, confirm the declaration and submit the Online Application Form. Download and take the printout of the Online Application Form. Keep the printout of the Online Application Form.
Things to keep in mind before getting started to fill in the RPF Constable Online Form
- Before starting to fill in the RPF Constable Online Form 2021, candidates must keep ready all the important documents and certificates that can be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Some of the important documents and certificates are- Scanned Photograph and Constablegnature in mentioned specifications, mark sheets, caste certificates (optional) etc.
- Secondly, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have to be checked in the fields of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, PhyConstablecal Standards, Medical Criteria etc. If you satisfy all the mentioned/specified eligibility criteria, you can proceed to fill in the Online Application Form. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are not eligible to fill in the Online Application Form.
- Go through all the Instructions that are displayed before proceeding to fill in the Online Online Application Form.
- Always provide the correct information in the Online Application Form. Providing wrong information can lead to the rejection of the Online Application Form
Instructions to be Followed by the Candidate while filling RPF Constable Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to keep the same details in the Online Application Form as in their matriculation or any other certificate. Producing wrong information can lead to rejection of the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to give the active mobile number and valid e-mail ID while filling the online Online Application Form. Change of mobile number and e-mail ID will not be entertained.
- The Online Application Forms will be sent online only, no other mediums are supported.
Stages of RPF Constable Online Application Form Procedure:
The Online Application Form procedure will comprise of the following stages:
- Registration Process
- SubmisConstableon of the Application Fees
- Filling up of other information
- Uploading of the Scanned Photograph and Constablegnature and mentioned documents
- Confirmation of the Declaration
- SubmisConstableon of the Online Application Form.
8 CommentsAdd a Comment
I wannaa know about that in my printout not show the signature & in submission process i m not facing to upload the signature so..
It is completed or not plesee suggest
Sir, mai kis zone me apply karu.I am from Madhya Pradesh(Rewa).
sir mai Madhya Pradesh(REWA)se hoo. mujhe kis zone me apply karna hoga.Please tell me.
Sir jo bachay jammu sai frm br rhay hai unki race wgaira kaha hogi plz tell us
Sir mere liye kon sa zone shirts rhega i am from uttarakhand….
sir i am date of Barth 3/4/1990 i have apply si/rpf