RPF Constable Previous Year Question Papers are available here. You can download RPF Railway Constable Old Question Papers pdf by using the below links. Aspirants can grab Railway Protection Force Constable Exam Practice Papers at free of cost. Now, Railway Protection Force has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector Posts, candidates can also check the RPF Constable Previous Year Question Papers available in our page and start their preparation. Candidates those who are interested in getting recruited under the Constable Posts can check RPF Previous Year of RPF Constable with solutions. Our team has uploaded a set of the Constable Previous Year Question Years along with the solutions. Candidates can easily download RPF Previous Year Question Papers as we have provided the links to download. The Question papers are available in the PDF Format so that, candidates can easily download and practice. Practicing the Constable Previous Year Question Papers will help you to achieve good marks in the Examination.
Benefits of RPF Previous Year Question Papers (RPF Constable)
RPF Previous Year Question Papers is the most important and plays a significant role in the preparation of RPF Constable Examination. RPF Old Question Paper will give an idea to the applicants about the Exam Pattern and the marking scheme and syllabus of the examination. RPF Constable Previous Year Question Paper will help the candidate to achieve good scores in the Examination.
According to the Education Experts, it has been found that the Railway RPF Constable Old Question Papers can make you achieve a good score as most of the time it has been found that most of the RPF Constable Questions come from RPF Previous Year Question Papers The RPF Constable Question Papers, will be available in the PDF Format and link will be provided so that the candidate can download it easily.
Practicing RPF Previous Year Question paper will not only help you to get good scores but also will improve you accuracy to attempt the Questions. The Exam will be conducted online.
Also, read here : RPF SI Syllabus 2020
RPF Constable Exam Pattern 2020
- The Railway Protection Force Written Exam will be objective type and will be conducted online.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination comprises of three sections: Arithmetic, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The Exam will be a Computer Based Test, that means the Exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates can choose language options for the Computer Based Test. Languages available are: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, and Punjabi.
- The Standard of the Examination will be Matric Level.
- The Question paper will contain 120 questions with a total time duration of 90 minutes.
- The Arithmetic and the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section will carry 35 questions each and the Arithmetic section will contain 50 questions.
- For each correct answer candidate will be rewarded with one mark and for every wrong answer, 1/3 rd marks will be deducted.
- Qualifying marks for the General Candidates is 35% and the qualifying marks for a Reserved candidate is 30%.
- The Date of the Written Examination is expected to be held on September/October.
Read more details of RPF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
RPF Constable Recruitment
This year, the Railway Recruitment Force (RPF) will release a notification for the recruitment of Constables and Sub-Inspector Posts both for male and female candidates. The Application Forms will be available soon. The Application Forms will be available online.
Check Here – RPF Sub Inspector Previous Year Question Papers
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Security Force (RPF)|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|