RPF constable syllabus 2021 has released by RPF for Railway Protection Force of Constable Posts. Railway Protection Force will soon release Official Notification for the recruitment of RPF Constable. In this article, we will provide you the Exam Pattern and the syllabus of the RPF Constable Posts.
The syllabus is very important if you want to clear the Written Examination of RPF Constable 2021. In this article, we will provide you complete details about the RPF Constable Syllabus 2021. Before heading to the Syllabus of RPF Constable 2021 recruitment, let us know about the Exam Pattern of the RPF Constable 2021.
Exam Pattern of RPF Constable and Drivers 2021
- The Railway Protection Force Written Exam will be objective type and will be conducted online.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination comprises of three sections: Arithmetic, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The Exam will be a Computer Based Test, that means the Exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates can choose language options for the Computer Based Test. Languages available are: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri, and Punjabi.
- The Standard of the Examination will be Matric Level.
- The Question paper will contain 120 questions with a total time duration of 90 minutes.
- The Arithmetic and the General Intelligence and Reasoning Section will carry 35 questions each and the Arithmetic section will contain 50 questions.
- For each correct answer candidate will be rewarded with one mark and for every wrong answer 1/3 rd marks will be deducted.
- Qualifying marks for the General Candidates is 35% and the qualifying marks for Reserved candidate is 30%.
- The Date of the Written Examination is expected to be held on September/October.
Based on the merit, candidates who qualify the Computer Based Test, will have to undergo a Physical Efficiency Test and PMT to an extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/ RPSF Notified. Qualifying the PET is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks will be awarded.
Physical Efficiency criteria are:
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe) Male|| |
5 min 45 secs
|Sub-Inspector (Exe) Female|| |
3 min 40 secs
- For 1600/800 meters only one chance is given and for other events 2 chances are given.
- Ex-Servicemen are exempted from PET, but they have to undergo PMT.
- Candidates who qualify the PET, will be considered in terms of height and chest. The chest measurement is taken of male candidates only.
- The PET/PMT is Qualifying in nature. No marks are awarded for that.
Check here: RPF Physical Criteria 2021
RPF Document Verification
After qualifying the PET/PMT, selected candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- The Document Verification will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
- If two or more candidate secure the same marks, then their merit position will be determined by the age-criteria.
- Candidate who do not appear the Document Verification will not be considered for the Final Selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
Documents Required at the Time of Document Verification
Candidates who have qualified the PET/PMT have to submit the following documents both in original and self-attested at the time of document verification:
Also, Read Here – RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
- 10th/Matriculation Certificate as proof of age
- 10th/ Matriculation Certificate as the proof of educational qualification.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format for the employment under Central Government.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two Copies of Self-Attested Color Photograph.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case of serving Government Employees.
- Domicile Certificate wherever applicable.
All the certificates must be in English or Hindi only.
Subject-Wise RPF/RPSF Constable and Driver Syllabus 2021
General Intelligence Syllabus
Paper Cutting, Blood Relation Test, Seating Arrangement, Dot Situation, Character Puzzles, Rule Detection, Cause and Effect, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Sequence of Words, Grouping of Images, Verification of the Truth, Arithmetic Reasoning, Mirror Images, Image Analysis, Embedded Images, Pattern Completion, Water Images, Series, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Classification, Shape Construction, Series Completion, Paper Folding, Figure Matrix, Direction Sense Test.
Read Here about RFF Constable Admit Card
General Knowledge Syllabus
Sports, Indian Parliament, Basic Computer, Geography, Botany, National/ International Organizations/ Institutions, Everyday Science, Economics, Knowledge of Current Events, History, Culture, Traditions and Festivals, Inventions in the World, Famous Books and Authors, Scientific Research, General Awareness of Environment and Application to Society, Constitution, Chemistry, Basic GK, Polity, Famous Days and Dates, Art and Culture, Questions relating to the History, Physics and Zoology etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Discount, Differential Geometry, Statistics, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Computation of Whole Numbers, Operations Research and Linear Programming, Time and Distance, Essential Mathematics, Differential Equations, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Real Analysis, Analytical Geometry, Mensuration, Use of Tables and Graphs, Interest, Decimals, Dynamics, Averages, Calculus, Number Systems, Fractions, Statistics, Algebra etc.
Candidates can go through official website indianrailways.gov.in for RPF Constable Syllabus and prepare for the Examination according to that.
Check Here – Latest Railway Recruitment 2021