RPF Medical Test 2021 for SI and Constable Posts will be held after Document Verification process. The Medical Examination of Railway Protection Force is a mandatory process for all the candidates who have been shortlisted in the RPF Selection Process. Candidates who appear the Document Verification process will be sent for RPF Medical Examination 2021. The RPF 2021 Medical Test for SI and Constable will be held at the Railway Hospitals. The Medical Test for Sub-inspector and Constable Posts comes under the B-1 Category. In this article, we will provide you complete details regarding RPF 2021 Medical Test for SI and Constable Posts.
- 1 Important Dates of RPF Medical Test 2021 – SI and Constables
- 2 RPF SI and Constable Medical Test 2021 – Selection procedure
- 3 RPF Medical Standards 2021 for Sub-inspectors and Constable Posts
- 4 Who all are disqualified/ rejected in RPF Medical Test 2021?
- 5 RPF Medical Tests 2021 for Sub-Inspectors and Constable Posts
- 6 What After RPF 2021 Medical Test 2021
Important Dates of RPF Medical Test 2021 – SI and Constables
|The release of RPF Admit card||Will be updated|
|RPF SI and Constable Exam 2021||Will be updated|
|RPF CBT Result 2021 Date||Will be updated soon|
|RPF PET and PMT Test 2021 Result||Will be updated soon|
|RPF Trade Test 2021 Result||Will be updated soon|
|RPF Document Verification Round||Will be updated soon|
|RPF Medical Examination 2021||Will be updated soon|
RPF SI and Constable Medical Test 2021 – Selection procedure
For getting selected in SI and Constable Posts candidates must undergo through various medical standards. The RPF Medical Examination 2021 will take place after the Document verification Round. The Medical Standard for RPF SI and Constable follows B-1 Category Medical Standard.
The Selection Procedure of Railway Protection Force SI and Constable 2021 include following stages-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Trade Test (for Divers, Ancillary Staff, and Band)
- Document verification Round
- Medical Examination
There are no CBT Rounds for Constable (Band) and Sub-Inspector (Band). The RPF Recruitment 2021 Medical Test is mandatory. The Medical Examination Round include various tests and check-up. Sending for the RPF Medical Examination guarantees employment and does not reflect that the candidate has been included in the select list.
RPF Medical Standards 2021 for Sub-inspectors and Constable Posts
As mentioned earlier, RPF follows B-1 Category Medical Standards. The following are some of the criteria that come under B-1 Medical Standard Category.
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
Physically Fit in all Aspects
|Distance Vision 6/96/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required. They must pass the test of Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc.|
Who all are disqualified/ rejected in RPF Medical Test 2021?
The Railway Protection Force undergoes a thorough Medical Process for the applicants. The RPF has some strict conditions and criteria for selecting the candidates for the posts. The criteria/condition in the RPF 2021 Medical Procedure are:
- Candidates with Squint Eye
- Candidates wearing glasses
- Candidates who have a Flat foot
- Knock Knee
- Colour Blindness
- And other body defects are rejected from the Railway SI Constable Medical Test 2021.
RPF Medical Tests 2021 for Sub-Inspectors and Constable Posts
To get finally selected for SI and Constable Posts, candidates must undergo various Medical Standards and Examinations. The RPF Medical Test for girls is also held. RPF SI Medical Standard and RPF Constable Medical Standard is very much required in the RPF 2021 Medical Test.
Following are some of the tests/examinations that will be conducted by the Recruitment Board to select the candidates for the Sub Inspector and Medical Posts.
- Piles Test
- Distant Vision – Candidates will be asked to stand at a 20 Feet Distance and asked to read a board filled with letters arranged in different sizes. Candidates will be asked to read it keep one eye open. Through this, their Vision Test will be calculated.
- Colour Vision Test – This is another important test that is conducted by the Railway Protection Force Board. A dotted image will be given with an alphabet/number written on it. Candidates have to identify the number/alphabet in it. You can also practice this test via the Internet.
- Urine Test
- Testes Test
- ENT Test
- Blood Pressure Test – Candidates High Blood Pressure/Low Blood pressure is checked.
- Hernia Test
- Blood Test – Through the Blood test, Sugar Test, Diabetes Test etc. is checked.
- X-Ray Test – X-Ray of Body is done to check the placement or breakage of bones in the body.
Some other tests may include such as – Hand movement Test, Binocular Test etc. All the RPF Medical Tests 2021 will be conducted in the Railway Hospital only.
Selection by the CRC will not confer upon candidates any right of the appointment in the RPF/RPSF. The responsibility of CRC is to recommend the names of the candidates who will be eligible for Training and found to be physically fit and satisfying all the eligibility criteria. A blank attestation form will be sent along with the Medical Examination and the candidates will be asked to report for the RPF Medical Test 2021 with Medical Filled Attestation Forms.
What After RPF 2021 Medical Test 2021
Candidates who will be selected in the RPF Medical Examination 2021 will have to undergo a Training period in any one of the RPF/RPSF Training Centre decided by the Railway Administration. The trainees will be given a stipend of Rs 21,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Railway Rules during the period of training. Passing the Final Examination at the end of the training is just as this will be the last stage of appointing you to the Railway Protection Force.
Candidates must prepare well and make yourself physically and mentally fit. The RPF Medical Test 2021 is compulsory for the candidates who will qualify the Document Verification Round. The RPF Medical Test 2021 will take several hours to complete.