The Indian Railway Protection Forces (RPF) will declare the latest Railway Constables and SI(Sub-Inspector) Recruitment Notifications for 2018. The RPF Department will invite a large number of vacancies for both Female and Male candidates in various RRB’s across India. In this article, we will be providing you some basic details for the upcoming RPF Recruitment 2018.
As told in the above section, the Indian Railway Recruitment Board will be published RPF Recruitment 2018. The candidates who have passed 10th/12th/ Degree or Gradation/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for this post. The candidates who are applying for the latest Central Government Sector Jobs 2018 can also apply for this post.
RPF 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force/Railway Protection Special Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies Available||Will be updated soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Category||RPF Recruitment 2018|
Pay Scale for Railway RPF/RPSF Constable Posts
The candidates who are selected for the posts are paid Rs 5200/- to Rs 20, 200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for the RPF Recruitment Post 2018-19
- Educational Qualification
The candidates who are interested for the RPF Constable Posts must have completed or passed the matriculation (10th grade) from a recognized State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit/Criteria
The age of the applicants must be between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the Government Rules.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The application fees are payed offline (challan or Demand Draft) which is charged on the basis of the category of the applicant.
- Application fee for RPF Constable Posts is Rs 40/-
- Application fee is exempted for ST, SC, Female and Minor Categories.
Selection Process for the RPF Recruitment 2018-19
First of all, the Railway Protection Force publishes an official advertisement for RPF Constable Recruitment on its official website- www.indianrailways.gov.in, then the selection of the candidates who have applied will be done based on their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Viva Test
- Bonus Marks
- Document/Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2018
The application process for the Railway Protection Force for the recruitment of Male and Female Constables is completely done offline. The step by step procedure of the recruitment procedure is as follows:
- First of all, the applicants must go through the registration process. Through the registration process, they will get a registration number or application number.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways
- Click on the recruitment tab which is displayed at the top of the Home page.
- In the section, all the recruitment post details are displayed.
- Click on the Latest RPF Constable Recruitment Notification that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then on the link provided, click and download the RPF Constable Application form (RPSF 19952)
- Fill in all the required details as per the educational documents that you need to attach with the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are mentioned in the Official notification like the Caste certificate, Income Certificate, and Educational Memo.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed size as mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck and make sure that all the information filled are correct.
- Attach a Post Office or Bank Challan along with the application form.
- Finally, Enclose the application form along with the attachment made in an envelope which must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF” and should be sent to the following address mentioned below through the normal post.
Sent Address of the RPF Recruitment Application Form:
Chief Security Commissioner
North-Eastern Railway and Co-coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner,