RPF Recruitment 2018: Railway Protection Force(RPF) has released Railway Police RPF Recruitment Notification for Constable and Sub-Inspector Male/Female Posts. RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification has released on 19th May 2018. The candidates who applied for Railway RPF Recruitment can check now RPF exam date. In this article, we provide you with all the details of Railway RPF Recruitment 2018.
- 1 RPF Recruitment 2018: Important Date
- 2 RPF Recruitment 2018 Vacancy
- 3 RPF Recruitment Notification 2018
- 4 RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police SI Recruitment)
- 5 RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police Constable)
- 6 RPF Application Status 2018
- 7 RPF Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
- 8 RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 9 Steps for Railway RPF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 10 Steps to Modify the RPF Online Application Form 2018
- 11 RPF Result 2018
- 12 Document Verification for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018
- 13 RPF Constable Salary Structure 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018: Important Date
Dates of RPF Recruitment 2018
|RPF Online Form||01.06.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30.06.2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||2.07.2018 (online)|
|Last date for Submit Application||16th July 2018|
|RPF Admit Card||Update Soon|
|RPF Exam Date||September/ October|
RPF Recruitment 2018 Vacancy
|Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Post||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|RPF Vacancy||9739 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Category||RPF Recruitment 2018|
RPF Recruitment Notification 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification (RPF Constable and RPF Sub Inspector Posts) has released online on 19th May 2018 by Railway Protection Force Department. This year, RPF Department is conducting the biggest RPF recruitment session ever in the history of the National Transporter with RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 process across India.
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police SI Recruitment)
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released now. RPF Online Form for Male and Female Sub Inspector Jobs starts from 1st June 2018 and the last date to apply online was 30th June 2018. The last date to make the RPF Application Fees Payment is 2nd July 2018. RPF Recruitment 2018 will available on the Employment Newspaper dated from 19th May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police Constable)
Candidates who are interested to get recruited in Indian Railway Department, here’s a good news for them. RPF Recruitment Online Form for Constable starts from 1st June 2018 and the last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. Railway Protection Force has declared vacancies for Railway RPF Constable recruitment.
RPF Application Status 2018
RPF Application Status is used to track down the status of the RPF Recruitment Online Form. Through the Application Status process, candidates can get to know that whether their Application Form is accepted or rejected by the Railways. Candidates will be able to check their Application Status Online on the official website along with the reason of rejection which is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained on the subject.
Railway RPF Admit Card 2018
RPF Admit Card will be released online for RPF Recruitment 2018. RPF Hall Ticket/ Call Letter will be available 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. RPF Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the Exams. To Download RRB RPF Hall Ticket, the candidates will receive an SMS.
Candidates need to scan their photograph and should be printed on the Call Letter. Candidates who comes under the Reserved Category will receive additional facilities by the Railway Department. They will receive a Traveling Ticket attached to the Call Letter. Reserved Category Candidates must carry their Caste Certificate along with them as Proof of their Originality/ Identity.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
RPF Recruitment 2018 will conduct the Examination in three stages for the recruitment Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. The Stages of the RPF Selection Procedure of the candidates is as follows:
Also, Read Here: RPF Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Phase-I: Computer Based Test
- Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-III: Physical Medical Test (PMT)
- Phase-IV: Document Verification
RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
RPF Age-Limit and Nationality:
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years for Constable Posts and the minimum age for the Sub Inspector Posts is 20 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 01.07.2018
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
RPF Educational Qualification:
- The Candidate must have passed 10th/ Matric from a Recognized Board for Constable Posts.
- The candidate must have done Graduation from a recognized Board/ University.
The Age and Educational Qualification Eligibility Criteria is different for various posts. Below are the list of the required Educational Qualifications and Experience and Age Limit.
Candidates who are applying for the post must satisfy the physical standards set by the recruitment authority. Following are the physical standards for various posts.
NOTE: The Eligibility Criteria is only for the Sub Inspector Posts, Constable and Driver Grade III Posts.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
RPF Online form 2018 has started on 1st June 2018 and the last date to apply online for RPF Recruitment is 30th June 2018. RPF Recruitment Application Form 2018 is available for a particular time limit. Candidates will have to go through the Instructions before applying. Candidates must provide correct information about them. Filling of the Application Form comprises of few steps which are quite easy.
STEP 1: RPF Registration Process:
This is the first procedure of filling RPF Online Form. The Registration Process is usually reserving a position for the posts. This is a compulsory step that has to be done by the candidates. If you are new user, then you have to perform the Registration Process. Thus, the candidate has to register himself/herself first. For doing the Registration, candidates need to click on online application link for the recruitment of Constable/ Sub Inspector. Candidates have to enter basic details about themselves such as- Name, Address, Mobile Phone Number, E-mail Address, Parent’s Name, Aadhaar ID, Educational Qualification Details and other information etc. After you have entered all the information in the box, click on the Submit Button. After the successful registration, candidates will receive an OTP to Log in. This will be used during the Fee Submission.
STEP 2: RPF Application Fee
The Application Fees for Sub Inspector and Constables Posts is Rs 500/- for UR Category out of which Rs 400/- will be refunded deducting the bank charges if the candidate appears the Examination.
The Application Fees for Reserved Category (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female/Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes is Rs 250/- and if the candidate appears the CBT, Rs 250/- will be refunded back deducting the bank charges.
STEP 3: Fee Submission:
After the Registration Process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment Window. The Payment will be done for the Application Form. Candidates can make the payment either Offline/Online.
- Modes of Online Payment- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Modes of Offline Payment- Post Office Challan/ Bank Branch Challan.
The Online Payment will be allowed till 23:59 Hours of 2.017.2018 and for Offline Payment will be allowed till 23:59 Hours of 25.07.2018 for the candidates who register themselves till 23:59 of 30.06.2018.
Steps for Railway RPF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The application process for the Railway Protection Force for the recruitment of SI and Constable is completely done Online.
The step by step procedure of the recruitment procedure is as follows:
Also, check – RRB Exam Date
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways –
- Click on the recruitment tab which is displayed at the top of the Home page.
- In the section, all the recruitment post details are displayed.
- Click on the Latest RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then on the link provided, click and download RPF Application form (RPSF 19952)
- Fill in all the required details as per the educational documents that you need to attach with the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are mentioned in the Official notification like the Caste certificate, Income Certificate, and Educational Memo.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed size mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck and make sure that all the information filled are correct.
- Attach a Post Office or Bank Challan along with the application form.
- Finally, Enclose the application form along with the attachment made in an envelope which must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR RPF/RPSF” and should be sent to the following address mentioned below through the normal post.
Sent Address of RPF Recruitment Application Form:
Chief Security Commissioner
North-Eastern Railway and Co-coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner,
How To do Modification in RPF Online Form 2018
Candidates usually make mistakes while filling the RPF recruitment 2018 online form. In such cases, candidates may lose their candidature and thus their application form will get rejected. But now the Indian Railways has found out to solve this issue. A new step has been introduced, candidates can now make Application Form Correction online by paying Rs 250/- as the Modification Fees. The Modification Process of the RPF Application Form 2018 is used to correct the wrong information provided by the candidates during filling of the Application Form.
After the final submission of the application form, if the candidate wish to make certain changes to correct the date other than the State, e-mail and mobile numbers, then they can change it by paying a small amount of fees of Rs 250/- as Modifications Fees.
Steps to Modify the RPF Online Application Form 2018
The step by step procedure to modify the RPF SI Online Application Form 2018 is as follows-
- Visit the Officia Website.
- Click on the Modify Application Link.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the Modification Fees through any of the Payment modes.
- After making the payment, login again and proceed to make changes as per the instructions and submit the application.
- Take the Print out of the Application Form and keep it safe till the completion of the future.
RPF Result 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 Result will be released by the Indian Railways and this will be notified on its Official Website. The results for Railway SI, Constable, Driver etc. will be released by the Railway Protection Force. The results for different phases will be declared in different time. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Merit-List that will be uploaded three weeks prior to the Phase II. The Results for the Phase II and III will be notified to the candidates on the spot of PET and PMT. All the recruitment rounds will be held on the same day itself at same venue.
- Then a Final Panel List will be prepared limited to the number of vacancies for a Particular Group in each category that will be prepared from the Final Merit List.
- The List will have the name of the qualified candidates in each category.
- A reserved Panel will also be created separately, this panel is for the candidates who did not make up to the final panel. Its more of a waiting list. This will fill up the vacancies if the candidate does not appear/ qualify the medical test.
Document Verification for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018
This is the last stage of the RPF Recruitment 2018 Procedure. Here, the candidates have to produce certain documents and certificates at the time of document verification. Candidates has to qualify PMT/PET to attend the Document Verification.
Also, check here for Latest Government Jobs
List of the Documents to be Presented in the Document Verification:
- Matriculation Certificate as Proof of Age
- Graduation/ Matriculation Certificate as the Proof of Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required) in the format prescribed for employment under the Central Government.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two Copies of Self-Attested Colour Photographs.
- No Objection Certificate from the Present Employer in case of Government Employees.
- Domicile Certificate wherever applicable.
- Driving License, Trade I Experience Certificates where applicable.
Candidates who do not participate in the Document Verification will be disqualified. The presence of the Candidate in the Document Verification will be recorded with Digital Impressions of both thumbs of the candidates and their signatures on the Attendance Sheet.
RPF Constable Salary Structure 2018
RPF Constable Salary has increased After 7th Pay Commission. The RPF Constable Salary pay scale is Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs 2000/-. The RPF Constable Salary is different for Class X, Class Y, and Class Z cities.