RPF Recruitment 2018: Railway RPF Recruitment department has released RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification for Railway RPF Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. RPF Online Application Form will start from 1st June 2018 and end on 30th June 2018. RRB RPF Recruitment Notification has released on 19th May 2018. The candidates who want to apply online for Railway RPF Recruitment, Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria Carefully before applying.
- 1 RPF Recruitment Dates
- 2 Railway RPF Vacancy 2018
- 3 RPF Recruitment Notification 2018
- 4 RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police SI Recruitment)
- 5 RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police Constable)
- 6 RPF Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Constable & SI Recruitment
- 7 RPF Application Fee 2018
- 8 How To Apply for Railway RPF Recruitment
- 9 How To Do Modification in RPF Recruitment Online Form 2018
- 10 RPF Recruitment Online Application Form Status
- 11 Pay Scale for Railway RPF/RPSF Constable Posts
- 12 RPF Recruitment Selection Procedure 2018
- 13 RPF Recruitment Result 2018
- 14 Document Verification for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018
RPF Recruitment Dates
|RPF Recruitment 2018||Dates|
|RPF Notification||19th May 2018|
|RPF Online Form||1st June 2018 (10:00 Hours)|
|Application Form Last Date||30th June 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||30th June 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|RPF Admit Card||will be Updated Soon|
|RPF Exam Date||September/ October 2018 (tentative)|
Railway RPF Vacancy 2018
|Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Post||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|RPF Vacancy||9739 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Category||RPF Recruitment 2018|
RPF Recruitment Notification 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification (RPF Constable and RPF Sub Inspector Posts) has released on 19th May 2018 by Railway Protection Force Department. This year, RPF Department is conducting the biggest RPF recruitment session ever in the history of the National Transporter with RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 process across India.
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police SI Recruitment)
Sub Inspector RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released now. RPF SI online Form for Male and Female RPF Sub Inspector Jobs will start from 1st June 2018 and the last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. RPF Recruitment 2018 will available on the Employment Newspaper dated from 19th May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 (Railway Police Constable)
Candidates who are interested to get recruited in Indian Railway Department, here’s a good news for them. RPF Recruitment Online Form for Constable will start from 1st June 2018 to 30th June 2018. Railway Protection Force has declared vacancies for Railway RPF Constable recruitment.
RPF Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Constable & SI Recruitment
RPF Age-Limit and Nationality:
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years for Constable Posts and the minimum age for the Sub Inspector Posts is 20 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 01.07.2018
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
RPF Educational Qualification:
- The Candidate must have passed 10th/ Matric from a Recognized Board for Constable Posts.
- The candidate must have done Graduation from a recognized Board/ University.
The Age and Educational Qualification Eligibility Criteria is different for various posts. Below are the list of the required Educational Qualifications and Experience and Age Limit.
Candidates who are applying for the post must satisfy the physical standards set by the recruitment authority. Following are the physical standards for various posts.
NOTE: The Eligibility Criteria is only for the Sub Inspector Posts, Constable and Driver Grade III Posts.
RPF Recruitment Application Process
RPF Online form starts from 1st June 2018 to 30th June 2018. RPF Online AForm will be available for a particular time limit. Candidates will have to go through the Instructions before applying. Candidates must provide correct information about them. Filling of the Application Form comprises of few steps which are quite easy. The steps by step procedure to apply for RPF Application Form is as follows:
RPF Registration Process:
This is the first procedure of filling RPF Application Form. The Registration Process is usually reserving a position for the posts. This is a compulsory step that has to be done by the candidates. If you are new user, then you have to perform the Registration Process. Thus, the candidate has to register himself/herself first. For doing the Registration, candidates need to click on online application link for the recruitment of Constable/ Sub Inspector. Candidates have to enter basic details about themselves such as- Name, Address, Mobile Phone Number, E-mail Address, Parent’s Name, Aadhaar ID, Educational Qualification Details and other information etc. After you have entered all the information in the box, click on the Submit Button. After the successful registration, candidates will receive an OTP to Log in. This will be used during the Fee Submission.
Note: The Registration will be confirmed after making the payment of the application fees.
RPF Application Fee 2018
The Application Fees for Sub Inspector and Constables Posts is Rs 500/- for UR Category out of which Rs 400/- will be refunded deducting the bank charges if the candidate appears the Examination.
The Application Fees for Reserved Category (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female/Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes is Rs 250/- and if the candidate appears the CBT, Rs 250/- will be refunded back deducting the bank charges.
After the Registration Process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment Window. The Payment will be done for the Application Form. Candidates can make the payment either Offline/Online.
- Modes of Online Payment- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Modes of Offline Payment- Post Office Challan/ Bank Branch Challan.
The Online Payment will be allowed till 23:59 Hours of 2.017.2018 and for Offline Payment will be allowed till 23:59 Hours of 25.07.2018 for the candidates who register themselves till 23:59 of 30.06.2018.
How To Apply for Railway RPF Recruitment
The application process for the Railway Protection Force for the recruitment of SI and Constable is completely done Online.
The step by step procedure of the recruitment procedure is as follows:
Also, check RRB Exam Date for Railway Railway Recruitment 2018
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways –
- Click on the recruitment tab which is displayed at the top of the Home page.
- In the section, all the recruitment post details are displayed.
- Click on the Latest RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then on the link provided, click and download RPF Application form (RPSF 19952)
- Fill in all the required details as per the educational documents that you need to attach with the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are mentioned in the Official notification like the Caste certificate, Income Certificate, and Educational Memo.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed size as mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck and make sure that all the information filled are correct.
- Attach a Post Office or Bank Challan along with the application form.
- Finally, Enclose the application form along with the attachment made in an envelope which must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR RPF/RPSF” and should be sent to the following address mentioned below through the normal post.
Sent Address of RPF Recruitment Application Form:
Chief Security Commissioner
North-Eastern Railway and Co-coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner,
How To Do Modification in RPF Recruitment Online Form 2018
Candidates usually make mistakes while filling the rpf recruitment 2018 application form. In such cases, candidates may lose their candidature and thus their application form will get rejected. But now the Indian Railways has found out to solve this issue. A new step has been introduced, candidates can now make Application Form Correction online by paying Rs 250/- as the Modification Fees. The Modification Process of the RPF Application Form 2018 is used to correct the wrong information provided by the candidates during filling of the Application Form.
RPF Recruitment Online Application Form Status
RPF Online Form Status is used to track down the status of the Application Form. Through the Application Status process, candidates can get to know that whether their Application Form is accepted or rejected by the Railways. Candidates will be able to check their Application Status Online on the official website along with the reason of rejection which is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained on the subject.
Pay Scale for Railway RPF/RPSF Constable Posts
The candidates who are selected for the posts are paid Rs 5200/- to Rs 21,700/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
Railway RPF Admit Card 2018
RFP Recruitment 2018 will release RPF Admit Card online. RPF Hall Ticket/ Call Letter will be available 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. RPF Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the Exams. To Download RPF Hall Ticket, the candidates will receive a SMS.
Candidates need to scan their photograph and should be printed on the Call Letter. Candidates who comes under the Reserved Category will receive additional facilities by the Railway Department. They will receive a Traveling Ticket attached to the Call Letter. Reserved Category Candidates must carry their Caste Certificate along with them as Proof of their Originality/ Identity.
RPF Recruitment Selection Procedure 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 will conduct the Examination in three stages for the recruitment Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. The Stages of the Selection Procedure of the candidates is as follows:
- Phase-I: Computer Based Test
- Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-III: Physical Medical Test (PMT)
- Phase-IV: Document Verification
Phase-I: Computer Based Test:
- The First Stage is a Computer Based Test, that means the exam is conduct Online.
- The Format of the Questions are objective.
- The CBT Exam Pattern is different for various posts.
|Posts||Duration Of Test||Number of Questions||General Awareness||Arithmetic||
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Sub Inspector (Exe)||90 minutes||120||50||35||35|
|Driver Grade III||45 minutes||60||20||20||20|
- The Question Paper will be available in English as well as other languages. Candidates can choose the mode of language at the time of filing of the Application Form. The Language of the CBT will appear in Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, and Manipuri.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
- Candidates need to score qualifying percentage marks in the Computer Based Test. The Unreserved Category candidates need to score 35% and the ST/SC Candidates need to score 33% marks.
- There is no Computer Based Test for Constable (Band) and Sub Inspector (Band) Posts.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall beyond 10 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the Examination till the completion of the Examination.
Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Medical Test (PMT)
After the completion of the CBT, if the candidate qualifies the Written Examination, the candidate will be called for Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Medical Test. The PET/ PMT is qualifying in nature. No marks will be awarded.
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern:
|Category||1600 Mtr.||800 Mtr.||Long jump||High jump|
|Sub Inspector(Exe)||6 min 30 sec||_||12 ft.||3 ft. 9 inch|
|Sub Inspector female (Exe)||–||4 min||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Constable||5 min 45 sec||—||14 ft.||4 ft.|
|Constable female||_||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Constable Band||—||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Ancillary Staff||—||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Driver Grade III||6 min 30 sec||_||12 ft.||3 ft. 9 inch|
Important Points to be Remembered in PET/PMT:
- The presence of the candidate in the PET/PMT will be recorded digitally by taking digital impressions of both thumbs. The entire PET/PMT Process will be video recorded in such a manner that the face and chest of the candidate is clearly visible.
- Chances for Long Jump and High Jump will be limited. Candidates need to perform well in limited chances. For 1600 meters/ 800 meters only one chance will be given.
- Candidates who qualify the 1600/800 meters will be measured for eligibility with respect to the height and chest. Chest Measurement will be taken only for male candidates.
- Male Candidates who do not have minimum height will be disqualified. They will not be considered for Chest Measurements.
- Candidates who will fail PET/PMT will be taken out of the venue and will be marked inedible on their index finger of the left hand. Their call letters shall be collected.
- In PMT, the Physical Measurement of the candidate is measured by the Committee.
- Ex-Servicemen shall be exempted from PET. But they have to undergo PMT.
Phase-III: Trade Test
- Candidates who qualifies the PET/PMT will have to appear a Trade Test and Document Verification. All the candidates who qualifies the PET will have to undergo a Trade Test. Digital Impressions of both thumbs and of the candidates and their signatures will be obtained on an Attendance Sheet as proof of appearance in the Trade Test.
- The Trade Test will be of 40 marks which will be conducted for the selection of Sub Inspector (Band), Constable (Band), Driver Grade III, and Ancillary Staff.
- Candidate must score a minimum of 40% for unreserved and 35% ST/SC Candidates to qualify further stages.
- Candidates for the Categories of Constable (Barber, Cobbler), Sub Inspector (Band), Constable (Band), shall bring their own tools and instruments for the Trade Test.
Trade Test Pattern:
Candidates for Different Trade will be asked to do different tasks for the selection. The list of the Tasks is as follows:
- For Driver Grade III:
Candidates will be asked to make a figure “8” in reverse gear with a light motor vehicle and
and reverse a heavy vehicle into a designated garage size space only with the help of rear I-side-view mirrors. They will also be tested for tyre changing, fuse replacement, checking of various lubricants in the vehicle(steering oil, gear oil, differential oil, brake oil etc.) and checking of coolant and battery fluid.
- For Sub Inspector Band:
Candidates will be tested by the Committee for the command and conduct of the band. Candidates should be able to select the music and perform, set musical standard for the group, and play an instrument of his choice from the list of the instruments enclosed.
- For Constable Band:
Candidates will be tested by the Committee regarding the choice of the Instrument from the list of the Instruments Enclosed.
- For Constable Barber:
Handling of Tools, Hair Cutting and Shaving.
- For Constable Cobbler:
Knowledge of Shoe-Repair, Polishing and Punching Neat Holes in Leather.
RPF Recruitment Result 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 Result will be released by the Indian Railways and this will be notified on its Official Website. The results for Railway SI, Constable, Driver etc. will be released by the Railway Protection Force. The results for different phases will be declared in different time. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Merit-List that will be uploaded three weeks prior to the Phase II. The Results for the Phase II and III will be notified to the candidates on the spot of PET and PMT. All the recruitment rounds will be held on the same day itself at same venue.
- Then a Final Panel List will be prepared limited to the number of vacancies for a Particular Group in each category that will be prepared from the Final Merit List.
- The List will have the name of the qualified candidates in each category.
- A reserved Panel will also be created separately, this panel is for the candidates who did not make up to the final panel. Its more of a waiting list. This will fill up the vacancies if the candidate does not appear/ qualify the medical test.
Document Verification for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018
This is the last stage of the RPF Recruitment 2018 Procedure. Here, the candidates have to produce certain documents and certificates at the time of document verification. Candidates has to qualify PMT/PET to attend the Document Verification.
Also, check here for Latest Government Jobs
List of the Documents to be Presented in the Document Verification:
- Matriculation Certificate as Proof of Age
- Graduation/ Matriculation Certificate as the Proof of Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required) in the format prescribed for employment under the Central Government.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two Copies of Self-Attested Colour Photographs.
- No Objection Certificate from the Present Employer in case of Government Employees.
- Domicile Certificate wherever applicable.
- Driving License, Trade I Experience Certificates where applicable.
Candidates who do not participate in the Document Verification will be disqualified. The presence of the Candidate in the Document Verification will be recorded with Digital Impressions of both thumbs of the candidates and their signatures on the Attendance Sheet.
People Also Search For Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018, Railway RPF Recruitment 2018, RPF Application Form, RPF Jobs 2018, RPF Recruitment 2018, RPF Vacancy 2018, RRB RPF Recruitment, Railway Police Recruitment 201, Indian Railway Police Recruitment 2018.