Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2018 has finally declared Vacancy for RPF and RPSF Jobs 2018. Railway Minister announced that RRB RPF Recruitment Notification 2018 will release on 19th May for 9500 vacancies for RPF and RPSF. In this article, we will be providing you details for the upcoming RPF Recruitment 2018. This year, RPF Department is going to have the biggest recruitment (9500+ Vacancy) session ever in the history of the National Transporter with recruitment process across India.
- 1 RPF Recruitment Vacancy 2018 -19
- 2 RPF Recruitment Date 2018
- 3 RPF Recruitment 2018 Update
- 4 RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 5 RPF Recruitment Application Fee 2018
- 6 How To Apply for Railway RPF Recruitment 2018
- 7 RPF Recruitment Selection Process 2018-19
- 8 Pay Scale for Railway RPF/RPSF Constable Posts
RPF Recruitment Vacancy 2018 -19
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Online Application||19th May 2018|
|Application Mode||Online / offline|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Category||RPF and RPSF Recruitment|
RPF Recruitment Date 2018
|RPF Recruitment Events||Date|
|RPF Notification Release Date||19th May to 25th May 2018|
|RPF 2018 Apply Online||May / June 2018|
|RPF Application Form Last Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||Update Soon|
|RPF Admit Card||Update Soon|
|RRB RPF Exam Date||Update Soon|
|RPF Result Date||Update Soon|
RPF Recruitment 2018 Update
Honorable Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal, today (Mar 29, 2018) tweeted that there will be 9500 vacancies in RPF and RPSF and the notification for the same will be released in Employment News from May 19th- May 25th, 2018. He added there will 10000 more vacancies for Level 1 and Level 2 Positions in Indian Railways. It may also be noted that there is already a recruitment drive underway for more than 89000 Vacancies for L1 and L2 Positions, for which over 2 Crore candidates have filled the application form.
- The Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal said on Twitter that, the Railway Department will start the recruitment to fill vacancies for 9,000 candidates under RPF Category.
- The Minister also said that out of the Total Recruitment, 50% of the seats are reserved for the Female candidates.
- The Minister also Said that 10,000 more vacancies will be filled in L1 and L2 Levels of Indian Railways.
- The Minister also said that the coach- making work at Raebareli has made a record of building 700 coaches after it came to power on 2014 and in the next couple of years, the Factory will manufacture 3000 coaches more.
As told in the above section, Indian Railway Recruitment Board will be published RPF Recruitment 2018. The candidates who have passed 10th/12th/ Degree or Gradation/ B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for this post. The candidates who are applying for the latest Central Government Sector Jobs 2018 can also apply for this post.
रेलवे में 90,000 के स्थान पर 1,10,000 जॉब के अवसरः RPF एवं RPSF में 9,000 तथा L1 व L2 में 10,000 से अधिक पदों के लिये भर्ती होंगी।
1,10,000 jobs in Railways for youth: One of the world’s biggest recruitment drive gets even bigger. Get more information at https://t.co/OiflV87xxt pic.twitter.com/OLK32ls6ko
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) March 29, 2018
RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who are interested for RPF Constable Posts must have completed or passed the matriculation (10th grade) from a recognized State or Central Board of Education.
The age of the applicants must be between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the Government Rules.
RPF Recruitment Application Fee 2018
The application fees are paid offline (challan or Demand Draft) which is charged on the basis of the category of the applicant.
- The application fee for RPF Constable Posts is Rs 40/-
- The application fee is exempted for ST, SC, Female and Minor Categories.
How To Apply for Railway RPF Recruitment 2018
The application process for the Railway Protection Force for the recruitment of Male and Female Constables is completely done offline. The step by step procedure of the recruitment procedure is as follows:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways –
- Click on the recruitment tab which is displayed at the top of the Home page.
- In the section, all the recruitment post details are displayed.
- Click on the Latest RPF Constable Recruitment Notification that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then on the link provided, click and download the RPF Constable Application form (RPSF 19952)
- Fill in all the required details as per the educational documents that you need to attach with the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are mentioned in the Official notification like the Caste certificate, Income Certificate, and Educational Memo.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed size as mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck and make sure that all the information filled are correct.
- Attach a Post Office or Bank Challan along with the application form.
- Finally, Enclose the application form along with the attachment made in an envelope which must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF” and should be sent to the following address mentioned below through the normal post.
Sent Address of the RPF Recruitment Application Form:
Chief Security Commissioner
North-Eastern Railway and Co-coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner,
RPF Recruitment Selection Process 2018-19
First of all, the Railway Protection Force publishes an official advertisement for RPF Constable Recruitment on its official website, then the selection of the candidates who have applied will be done based on their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Viva Test
- Bonus Marks
- Document/Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale for Railway RPF/RPSF Constable Posts
The candidates who are selected for the posts are paid Rs 5200/- to Rs 20, 200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- per month.