RPF Recruitment 2020 (CEN 03/2020) | Railway Protection Force will release Recruitment Drive for the post of Constable (Ancillary) in RPF and RPSF. In its official Notification, RPF CEN 03/20, RPF Constable (Ancillary) 2020 posts will be announced. The online RPF Applications 2020 will start soon. Check the below table for all the relevant information of the Recruitment Drive. The notification for RPF Recruitment 2020 can be release at any time. In the RPF Constable 2020 recruitment notification, you will get an exact idea about RPF 2020 Vacancy. Students will be able to able to apply for the RPF 2020 Recruitment in online mode only. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more information regarding RPF 2020 Exam like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, RPF 2020 Vacancy Details, Admit Card, etc.
RPF Recruitment Notification 2020
RPF Recruitment 2020 Notification (RPF Constable and RPF Sub Inspector Posts) will be released online by Railway Protection Force Department. This year it is expected that the RPF Department will conduct the biggest RPF recruitment session ever in the history of the National Transporter with RRB RPF Recruitment 2020 process across India.
RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
RPF Age-Limit and Nationality:
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years for Constable Posts and the minimum age for the Sub Inspector Posts is 20 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 01.07.2020
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
RPF Educational Qualification:
- The Candidate must have passed 10th/ Matric from a Recognized Board for Constable Posts.
- The candidate must have done Graduation from a recognized Board/ University.
The Age and Educational Qualification Eligibility Criteria is different for various posts. Below are the list of the required Educational Qualifications and Experience and Age Limit.
Candidates who are applying for the post must satisfy the physical standards set by the recruitment authority. Following are the physical standards for various posts.
NOTE: The Eligibility Criteria is only for the Sub Inspector Posts, Constable and Driver Grade III Posts.
RPF Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
RPF Recruitment Application Form will be available for a particular time limit. Candidates will have to go through the instructions before applying. Candidates must provide correct information about them. Filling of the Application Form comprises of few steps which are quite easy.
STEP 1: RPF 2020 Registration Process:
This is the first procedure of filling RPF Online Form. The Registration Process is usually reserving a position for the posts. This is a compulsory step that has to be done by the candidates. If you are new user, then you have to perform the Registration Process. Thus, the candidate has to register himself/herself first. For doing the Registration, candidates need to click on online application link for the recruitment of Constable/ Sub Inspector. Candidates have to enter basic details about themselves such as- Name, Address, Mobile Phone Number, E-mail Address, Parent’s Name, Aadhaar ID, Educational Qualification Details and other information etc. After you have entered all the information in the box, click on the Submit Button. After the successful registration, candidates will receive an OTP to Log in. This will be used during the Fee Submission.
STEP 2: RPF Application Fee 2020
The Application Fees for Sub Inspector and Constables Posts is Rs 500/- for UR Category out of which Rs 400/- will be refunded deducting the bank charges if the candidate appears the Examination.
The Application Fees for Reserved Category (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female/Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes is Rs 250/- and if the candidate appears the CBT, Rs 250/- will be refunded back deducting the bank charges.
STEP 3: Fee Submission:
After the Registration Process, candidates will be automatically redirected to the Payment Window. The Payment will be done for the Application Form. Candidates can make the payment either Offline/Online.
- Modes of Online Payment- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- Modes of Offline Payment- Post Office Challan/ Bank Branch Challan.
Steps for Railway RPF Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
The application process for the Railway Protection Force for the recruitment of SI and Constable is completely done Online.
The step by step procedure of the recruitment procedure is as follows:
Also, check – RRB Exam Date 2020
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways –
- Click on the recruitment tab which is displayed at the top of the Home page.
- In the section, all the recruitment post details are displayed.
- Click on the Latest RPF Recruitment 2020 Notification that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Then on the link provided, click and download RPF Application form (RPSF 19952)
- Fill in all the required details as per the educational documents that you need to attach with the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are mentioned in the Official notification like the Caste certificate, Income Certificate, and Educational Memo.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed size mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck and make sure that all the information filled are correct.
- Attach a Post Office or Bank Challan along with the application form.
- Finally, Enclose the application form along with the attachment made in an envelope which must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR RPF/RPSF” and should be sent to the following address mentioned below through the normal post.
Sent Address of RPF Recruitment Application Form:
Chief Security Commissioner
North-Eastern Railway and Co-coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner,
How To do Modification in RPF Online Form 2020
Candidates usually make mistakes while filling the RPF recruitment 2020 online form. In such cases, candidates may lose their candidature and thus their application form will get rejected. But now the Indian Railways has found out to solve this issue. A new step has been introduced, candidates can now make Application Form Correction online by paying Rs 250/- as the Modification Fees. The Modification Process of the RPF Application Form 2020 is used to correct the wrong information provided by the candidates during filling of the Application Form.
After the final submission of the application form, if the candidate wish to make certain changes to correct the date other than the State, e-mail and mobile numbers, then they can change it by paying a small amount of fees of Rs 250/- as Modifications Fees.
Steps to Modify the RPF Online Application Form 2020
The step by step procedure to modify the RPF SI Online Application Form 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the Modify Application Link.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the Modification Fees through any of the Payment modes.
- After making the payment, login again and proceed to make changes as per the instructions and submit the application.
- Take the Print out of the Application Form and keep it safe till the completion of the future.
RPF Application Status 2020
RPF Application Status is used to track down the status of the RPF Recruitment Online Form. Through the Application Status process, candidates can get to know that whether their Application Form is accepted or rejected by the Railways. Candidates will be able to check their Application Status Online on the official website along with the reason of rejection which is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained on the subject.
RPF CEN 03/2020 Recruitment 2020 | Overview
|Examination Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Recruitment Authority||Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Ancillary), Level 2 & Level 3|
|Date of Application Starting||To be notified soon|
|Date of Application Ending||To be notified soon|
|Date of CBT Examination||To be notified soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Level 2: Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200. Level 3: Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100|
|Apply Here||Click Here to Apply|
RPF 2020 Recruitment
RPF Recruitment 2020: Railway Protection Force(RPF) will release Railway Police RPF Recruitment Notification for Constable and Sub-Inspector Male/Female Posts. RPF Recruitment 2020 Notification can be release at any time. The candidates who will apply for Railway RPF Recruitment can check RPF exam date here. In this article, we provide you with all the details of Railway RPF Recruitment 2020.
RPF Recruitment 2020: Important Date
Dates of RPF Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
|RPF Notification||To be updated soon|
|RPF Online Form||To be updated soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be updated soon|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||To be updated soon|
|Last date for Submit Application||To be updated soon|
|RPF Admit Card||To be updated soon|
|RPF Exam Date||September/ October|
RPF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Post||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|RPF Vacancy||9739 vacancies (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Category||RPF Recruitment 2020|
RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 (Railway Police SI Recruitment)
RPF SI Recruitment 2020 Notification is not declared yet. RPF Online Form for Male and Female Sub Inspector Jobs starts soon and the last date to apply online will be May 2020 (Tentative). The last date to make the RPF Application Fees Payment will be same as Application Form.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2020 (Railway Police Constable)
Candidates who are interested to get recruited in Indian Railway Department, here’s a good news for them. RPF Recruitment Online Form for Constable starts soon.
Railway RPF Admit Card 2020
RPF Admit Card 2020 will be released online for RPF Recruitment 2020. RPF Hall Ticket/ Call Letter will be available 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. RPF Admit Card will be available online on the official website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the Exams. To Download RRB RPF Hall Ticket, the candidates will receive an SMS.
Candidates need to scan their photograph and should be printed on the Call Letter. Candidates who comes under the Reserved Category will receive additional facilities by the Railway Department. They will receive a Traveling Ticket attached to the Call Letter. Reserved Category Candidates must carry their Caste Certificate along with them as Proof of their Originality/ Identity.
RPF Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
RPF Recruitment 2020 will conduct the Examination in three stages for the recruitment Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. The Stages of the RPF Selection Procedure of the candidates is as follows:
Also, Read Here: RPF Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
- Phase-I: Computer Based Test
- Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-III: Physical Medical Test (PMT)
- Phase-IV: Document Verification
RPF Result 2020
RPF Recruitment 2020 Result will be released by the Indian Railways and this will be notified on its Official Website. The results for Railway SI, Constable, Driver etc. will be released by the Railway Protection Force. The results for different phases will be declared in different time. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Merit-List that will be uploaded three weeks prior to the Phase II. The Results for the Phase II and III will be notified to the candidates on the spot of PET and PMT. All the recruitment rounds will be held on the same day itself at same venue.
- Then a Final Panel List will be prepared limited to the number of vacancies for a Particular Group in each category that will be prepared from the Final Merit List.
- The List will have the name of the qualified candidates in each category.
- A reserved Panel will also be created separately, this panel is for the candidates who did not make up to the final panel. Its more of a waiting list. This will fill up the vacancies if the candidate does not appear/ qualify the medical test.
Document Verification for RRB RPF Recruitment2020
This is the last stage of the RPF Recruitment 2020 Procedure. Here, the candidates have to produce certain documents and certificates at the time of document verification. Candidates has to qualify PMT/PET to attend the Document Verification.
Also, check here for Latest Government Jobs
List of the Documents to be Presented in the Document Verification:
- Matriculation Certificate as Proof of Age
- Graduation/ Matriculation Certificate as the Proof of Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (if required) in the format prescribed for employment under the Central Government.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two Copies of Self-Attested Colour Photographs.
- No Objection Certificate from the Present Employer in case of Government Employees.
- Domicile Certificate wherever applicable.
- Driving License, Trade I Experience Certificates where applicable.
Candidates who do not participate in Document Verification will be disqualified. The presence of the Candidate in the Document Verification will be recorded with Digital Impressions of both thumbs of the candidates and their signatures on the Attendance Sheet.
RPF Constable Salary Structure 2020
RPF Constable Salary has increased After 7th Pay Commission. The RPF Constable Salary pay scale is Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs 2000/-. The RPF Constable Salary is different for Class X, Class Y, and Class Z cities.
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Recruitment 2020
Nationality: The candidate must be of Indian National.
Age Limit: The candidate of the general Category may be between 18 – 25 years as on 01/01/2020. Reserved Category Candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as mentioned in the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed SSLC / Matric Examination from a recognized Board.
RPF Application Form 2020
Remember the important points mentioned below for filling the Railway protection Force Application Form.
- The RPF Application can be submitted online only.
- Before applying read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Submit all the necessary details once the link activates.
- Pay the RPF Application Fee as follows.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Print your Confirmation Page.