Railway RPF Notification for Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 has released on the Employment News. RPF SI Application Form will be available online from 1st June 2018 on its Official Website. The Last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the Eligibility criteria can apply online for RPF SI Recruitment.
This year, Railway RPF department has invited over 9500+ vacancies for both RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment and RPF Constable Posts out of which 50% of the vacancies are reserved for the female candidates. Interested candidates can also get all the required details regarding the RPF Sub Inspector 2018 Recruitment.
RPF SI Application Form
Railway Protection Force will release the Application Form. However, the official dates are not declared yet. The Official Advertisement will be published in the Employment News dated on 19th May to 25th May 2018. Candidates will get the complete information in this article. The Application Forms will be available online. Candidates should visit the Official Website of Indian Railways- indianrailways.gov.in.
Also, Check Here For – RPF Constable Recruitment
Things to keep in mind before getting started to fill in the RPF 2018 Online Form:
- Before starting to fill in the RPF SI Online Form 2018, candidates must keep ready all the important documents and certificates that can be required while filling the application form.
- Some of the important documents and certificates are- Scanned Photograph and signature in mentioned specifications, mark sheets, caste certificates (optional) etc.
- Secondly, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria have to be checked in the fields of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards, Medical Criteria etc. If you satisfy all the mentioned/specified eligibility criteria, you can proceed to fill in the application form. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are not eligible to fill in the application form.
- Go through all the Instructions that are displayed before proceeding to fill in the Online Application Form.
- Always provide the correct information in the application form. Providing wrong information can lead to the rejection of the Application Form.
How To Apply for RPF SI Online Application Form
The Filling of the Application Form of RPF SI Recruitment 2018 is quite easy. The complete procedure is done online. Follow the steps to fill in the RPF SI Online Application Form 2018.
- Visit the Official website of the Indian Railways- indianrailways.gov.in
- When you reach the Home screen, search for the RPF SI Application Form 2018 Link.
- Go through the Instructions, given in the Notification and check for the eligibility criteria conditions.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then proceed by clicking on the respective region you are applying for and click on the “Apply Online Link”.
- Fill in all the required details that are asked in the RPF SI Online Form 2018.
- Upload the scanned photograph and the signature as per the mentioned specifications.
- Before submitting the Online Application Form 2018, re-check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Finally, make the payment and take the printout of the application form.
- Also, take the printout of the Acknowledgement for future reference.
Candidates must make sure that they fill in the Application Form correctly and must submit true information. They must fill in the application form before the deadline date to avoid technical issues.