RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board is the organizations that work for the Indian Government. These recruitment boards manage and provide employment to the eligible candidates to work in the Indian Railways. There are 21 Railway Recruitment Boards spread across different parts of India. In this article, we are going to provide you with the information about the RRB Ahmedabad.
- 1 RRB Ahmedabad JE Recruitment 2019
- 2 RRB JE Application Online Form
- 3 RRB Ahmedabad JE Online Form 2018-19: Railway JE Ahmedabad Application Form
- 4 Check RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Here
- 5 RRB Ahmedabad Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
- 6 RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
- 7 RRB JE Application Online Form 2018-19
- 8 RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
- 9 RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card 2018
- 10 RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit Card 2018
- 11 RRB Ahmedabad
- 12 RRB Ahmedabad Group D 2014 Cut- off Marks
- 13 RRB Ahmedabad Cut Off 2014 Marks for Physical Efficiency Test
- 14 RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018)
- 15 Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- 16 Details Regarding the RRB Ahmedabad ALP CEN 01/2018
- 17 Pay Scale of RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018
- 18 Modifications in the Application Form of RRB Ahmedabad ALP (CEN 01/2018)
- 19 RRB Ahmedabad ALP Exam Pattern 2018
- 20 RRB Ahmedabad ALP Result 2018
- 21 RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
- 22 Exam Pattern of RRB Ahmedabad Group-D 2018
- 23 The result of RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 24 Railway Recruitment Boards in India
RRB Ahmedabad JE Recruitment 2019
RRB Ahmedabad JE Recruitment 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board of Ahmedabad zone is going to announce the RRB Ahmedabad JE Recruitment Notification 2019 on 29th December 2018. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of Junior Engineer can apply for the post. Board will soon announce on its official website about the latest notice. To apply for the post it is mandatory that the candidates check if they follow the eligibility criteria or not. Railway Ahmedabad JE Recruitment will be published on the official website only. For the latest update follow the page we will be updating about the recruitment as soon as it is released.
02/01/2019 Latest Update: RRB Ahmedabad JE Application Form is released. Click on the link and Fill your Application form before 31/01/2019.
RRB Ahmedabad JE Online Form 2018-19: Railway JE Ahmedabad Application Form
Railway Recruitment Board of Ahmedabad will announce the confirmed dates for the RRB Ahmedabad JE Online Application Form 2019 release. The candidates will check the complete details of the eligibility criteria and the application from the official notification only. RRB Ahmedabad official website will activate the link for the application submission. The candidates are advised to verify if they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria they will not be able to apply successfully. As soon as the dates are released, we will update the details here.
26/12/2018 Latest Update (RRB Ahmedabad JE Recruitment): RRB has released the official notification for RRB Junior Engineer 14,033 posts. The candidates can read the notice in PDF below.
RRB Ahmedabad Junior Engineer 2018 -19 (CEN 03/2018) | Important Dates
The Ahmedabad Junior Engineer Recruitment from RRB has been released for 14,033 posts. The candidates are advised to check the dates for the RRB JE Application Form 2019. The Applications will be carried out in the month of January 2019. All the candidates are required to check if they clear the eligibility criteria before filling the RRB Ahmedabad JE application form. Following dates are announced.
|Release Date for RRB Recruitment Official Notice PDF (CEN 03/2018)||26th December 2018|
|Starting of RRB JE Ahmedabad Application Forms 2019||02/01/2019|
|Ending of the RRB Ahmedabad JE Online Form 2019||31/01/2019|
|Last date to pay the Exam Fee through post office challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee through SBI Challan||4th February 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the fee online||5th February 2019 (10:00 PM)|
|Final Submission of Application||7th February 2019 (11:59 PM)|
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 -19 | RRB Jr Engineer Vacancy Details
Railway Recruitment Board will soon announce the RRB JE Vacancy 2019 for the candidates. In the official notice for the recruitment drive, candidates can check the RRB JE Vacancy, RRB CDMS Vacancy, and RRB CMA Vacancy. it is advisable to wait for the official notification for the release of the confirmed RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019.
RRB JE Application Online Form 2018-19
Railway Recruitment Board has released the confirmed dates that RRB Jr. Engineer Online Forms. The candidates should read the official notification and confirm their eligibility criteria. Following steps can be taken to fill the application forms.
- Visit the official website of RRB Ahmedabad – rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Search for the link of notification of RRB Jr. Engineer.
- Select the link and register yourself for the recruitment.
- The candidate will then be turned to candidate’s login.
- The candidate will submit the Registration Number and password that was communicated to them through Email address.
- Fill in the details that are required in the RRB JE Application Form 2019.
- Submit the Application form and application fee.
- Print the application confirmation page.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Regional Notifications
|RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Region||Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Malda Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Patna Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card 2018
RRB Ahmedabad released Railway Group D Admit Card on 13th September 2018. The RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card is available on the official website of RRB Ahmedabad. RRB Group D Admit Card can be downloaded by entering your Registration ID and Password. The RRB will release the RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card 2018 4 days before the date of the examination.
Update – RRB has made modifications in RRB Group D Self-Declaration. Now the RRB Group D e-Call Letter will not have a self-declaration paragraph.
RRB Ahmedabad has also activated a Help Desk Link, where the applicants can raise their query. Click here for Helpdesk Login
RRB Ahmedabad will release RRB ALP Objection Tracker Link tomorrow (14th September to 19th September 2018) for ALP Candidates. Click here to Login.
The RRB Ahmedabad Railway Group D Hall Ticket is a very important document that every candidate should have during the Examination. It contains all the details of the Candidate and the Examination. The Admit card will be available online on the official website. It is very important to download the RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit card 2018 and take the printout of it.
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Exam Date 2018.
|Link Activated to check the Railway Group D Exam Center, Shift, Timing and Travel Pass||9th September 2018 (for CBT scheduled from 17th September to 16th October 2018)|
|Link to Check RRB Exam City, Shift, and Center||15th September (for CBT scheduled from 17th October to 14th December 2018)|
|Activation of Mock Test Link||10th September 2018|
|Activation of Train Travel Authority Pass for Reserved Category Candidates||10th September 2018|
|Dates to Download RRB Ahmedabad Group D Admit Card 2018||4 days before the commencement of the examination|
|Release of the Railway Group D (CEN02/2018) Admit Card||13th September 2018 (for 17th September 2018 CBT)|
|Commencement of RRB Ahmedabad Group D CBT Exam||17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018|
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit Card 2018
RRB Ahmedabad has already released RRB ALP Admit Card 2018. The RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card will be released 4 days before the date of the examination. The Railway Loco Pilot Admit Card of RRB Ahmedabad will be released online only. The RRB Ahmedabad ALP First Stage CBT has been started from 9th August 2018 to 31st August 2018. The RRB Ahmedabad will release the RRB Loco Pilot Admit Card 4 days before the date of the examination. Candidates can be able to download the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The Railway Loco Pilot Admit Card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit Hall Ticket will carry all the important details about the candidate and examination.
Check Here – RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit Card
Candidates those who have applied for RRB ALP &Technician Exam must be curious to know about the RRB ALP Exam Date. Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad has finally released First Stage CBT Exam date for RRB Chandigarh Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018. Check Exam Date for RRB Ahmedabad Loco Pilot & Technician Recruitment & Also, Download RRB Ahmedabad ALP Admit card 4 Days Before of Exam Date. In this article, we will provide all the essential details related to the RRB ALP Exam Date 2018.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad has finally announced the exam date for RRB Ahmedabad Loco Pilot & Technician 2018 computer-based test stage-1. Indian Railway will be conducting examination for RRB ALP / Technician Recruitment 2018 from August 09, 2018. The candidates will get to know their exam city, date, and the session on July 26, 2018, on the official websites of RRB Ahmedabad .
THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR RRB ALP / TECHNICIAN RECRUITMENT 2018
Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad was established in the year 1982. This recruitment board is assigned to recruit Group “C” staff under the various categories for all the Railway establishments falling under its jurisdiction. The Railway Recruitment Board works under the Ministry of Railways, The Government of India.
Shri Parmeshwar Funkwal is the Chairman and Shri Manish N. Mehta is the Assistant Secretary of the Organization.
The RRB Ahmedabad is divided into five divisions they are
- Ahmedabad Division
- Vadodara Division
- Rajkot Division
- Bhavnagar Division
- Store Depot Sabarmati
RRB Ahmedabad Group D 2014 Cut- off Marks
Candidates can check the RRB Group D Cut-Off of the year 2014 on the Provisional Basis for Document Verification and Medical. Through this Cut-Off Marks candidates can get a rough idea regarding the difficulty level of the Examination.
|45.1%||30.64%||47.64%||No ST Candidates were qualified for Document Verification|
|PH (OH)||PH (HH)||PH (VH)|
RRB Ahmedabad Cut Off 2014 Marks for Physical Efficiency Test
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018)
The Railway Recruitment Boards has released an official advertisement CEN 01/2018 for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Jobs. The Recruitment Boards are offering approx. 17, 849 Posts under the Assistant Loco Pilot Job and 9170 vacancies for Technicians Posts. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded in all the 21 RRB Official websites. The online application has been started 3rd Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 5th March 2018 (23:59 hrs). So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- The Assistant Loco Pilot helps in driving the train. The job requires continuous attention and the high degree of dedication and responsiveness.
- He/she has to assist the driver in performing the duties including calling out the signal as soon as one is sighted.
- He/she also looks after the fine- tuning Loco and attending minor repairs of the Loco.
- Your responses to the situations will be tested by an aptitude test and the candidates who reach the expectation of this Railway Examination will be posted as Assistant Loco Pilot.
Railway Technicians Job Profile
- A signal maintainer or a Technician has to work indoors as well as outdoors where the Railway signaling installations are provided.
- He has to maintain the Block instruments and panels that are provided at the Station Houses, Points and Crossings provided at the outdoor where the rails are joined, Gate signals. The work includes normal maintenance and attendance during any failure.
- plicationplicationThe Technicians works under the control of Junior Engineer (signal).
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018) Important Dates
|Application Form Starts||3rd Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||5th March 2018|
|Application Fee Last Date (Online/ SBI)||5th March 2018 (13:00 Hrs) in any branch of SBI|
|Application Fee Last Date (Post Office)||3rd March 2018 (13:00 Hrs)|
|Application fee Last Date through Online banking/ debit/credit Card||5th March 2018 (22:00 Hrs)|
Details Regarding the RRB Ahmedabad ALP CEN 01/2018
|Name of the Recruiter Board||RRB Ahmedabad|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians|
|Total Number of Vacancies Available||–|
|Eligibility||ITI+ Trade Certificate in concerned Trade|
|Salary||Rs 19, 900 per month+ other allowances (on the basis of Level 02 7th Pay CPC Pay Matrix.|
|Application Fees||Rs 500 (GEN) Rs 250/- (For Reserved Category) The fee is refundable.|
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- For ALP Posts, the application fees is Rs 500 for General Category and Rs 250/- for the Reserved Category (ST/SC/PWD/Women/OBC).
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018
- The candidate who is applying for this post must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be under the age limit of 18 years to 28 years for Technicians and 18 years to 30 years for Assistant Loco Pilot.
- The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed the matriculation or the equivalent examination under 10+2 from a recognized Government board or institution.
- Must have done ITI from a recognized SCVT/NCVT in the related trade.
- The candidates who are holding a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering approved by AICTE.
Age Relaxations for Various Categories:
The age limit for Technicians Post is 18 years to 28 years and for ALP it is 18 years to 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable under, subject to the submission of the requisite certificate.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be provided for ST/SC Candidates.
- 3 years of age relaxation will be provided for OBC Candidates.
- For the Ex-Servicemen candidates, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provides they have put in more than six months of service after affection.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to those candidates who have been domiciled in the state Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- 10 years of age relaxation is given to the PWD candidates- [13 years (OBC Category), 15 years (ST/SC)]
Pay Scale of RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018
The pay- scale of RRB ALP and Technician is Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with an initial payment of Rs 19, 900/- plus the other allowances as admissible.
RRB Ahmedabad CEN 01/2018 ALP Recruitment Application Procedure
The applications available online only and are available in the official website of the respected RRBs. Before filling the online application, the candidate must make sure that they fit all the eligibility criteria and conditions required for RRB ALP. Before heading to fill in the online application form, the candidate should read the instructions carefully. The step by step procedure of RRB Ahmedabad ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application is mentioned below:
- Visit the Official Regional RRB Ahmedabad Website and check for the ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the link which says “CEN01/2018 or CEN 02/2018 RRB ALP Recruitment 2018”.
- After clicking on the link, the online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the photo and the signature.
- After the completion of all the application requirement, submit the online application form.
Application Procedure of the RRB Ahmedabad Technicians Recruitment 2018
The application form is available online at the respected RRB Ahmedabad Website. Before filling the online application, the candidate must make sure that they fit all the eligibility criteria and conditions required for RRB Technicians. The step by step procedure to fill in the RRB Technicians 2018 Application Form is mentioned below:
- Visit the concerned RRB Website – rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Click on the Link “Apply for CEN 01/2018” for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Posts.
- After this, Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself first. Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number, State, Community, SSLC/ Matric, Mobile Number and e-mail ID.
- Then, Submit the Registration.
- Before submitting the registration form, ensure that all the information that you have provided is correct.
- After the submission of the registration form, the user id and the password will be sent to the candidate.
- A One Time Password will be submitted to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID along with the registration details.
Section of the Application: Part-1
- In the Part-2 of the Application Page, the candidates have to provide the educational qualification, community, gender, religion, ex-servicemen, PWD etc, Age Relaxation and other details.
- After providing the above details, the candidate is redirected to the payment page. The payment can be done online through net banking/credit card/debit card and offline such as Bank Branch challan or Post Office Challan.
- If you are making the payment online, then you will be redirected to the Part- B additional application filling details.
- The candidates who are making the payment through SBI Challan/ Post-Office Challan, have to provide the details of the beneficiary account.
Section of the Application: Part-2
- After the completion of Part I section of the Application Page, the candidates have to fill in the details of the educational qualifications, choice of the examination language of the first and second stage of CBT, Mother Tongue, address and other details.
- Upload the scanned photograph as per the specifications mentioned.
Specifications of the Scanned Photograph:
- The passport size photograph should be in colour and the background should be in white color.
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 35 mm x 45 mm with name and date printed on it.
- Should be in JPEG/JPG Format in 100 DPI.
- The photograph size must be between 15 Kb to 40 Kb.
Important Documents to be Submitted:
- If the candidates belong to ST/SC Category, then they have to upload their scanned caste certificate. The scanned copy of the caste certificate must be in JPG/JPEG Format and the file size must be in between 50 Kb to 100 Kb. You can also avail a free travel authority as well (Second Class Railway Pass).
At Final Stage, The candidates have to confirm the declaration and submit the application form.
The candidate must take out the print out of the Application Form and preserve it for the reference and record.
Check Here for Documents Required for RRB ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
Modifications in the Application Form of RRB Ahmedabad ALP (CEN 01/2018)
If in case, the candidates want to make any modifications or minor changes in the application form then they can do it by just paying a modification fee of Rs 250/- (Non-Refundable). You cannot make changes in the state, e-mail ID and mobile number and registration number. The modification fee is applicable to all the candidates. The modification to the registration and application can be done twice only.
The procedure for modification of the application is as follows:
- Go to the online/ E-Application Link.
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
- After making the payment, login using the Registration Number and Password and proceed with the changes intended as per the instructions given and submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam for RRB Ahmedabad ALP and Technician (CEN 01/2018) is conducted in two stages. The First Stage CBT, The second stage CBT and the Final Computer Based Aptitude Test and the Document Verification as applicable.
First Stage CBT:
- The total stage of the first stage of Computer Based Test for both ALP and Technicians is 60 minutes and the number of questions available will be 75.
- The minimum percentage of marks for the eligibility in various categories are:
- For UR Category- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- SC- 30%
- The percentage of marks will be relaxed by 2% for the Person with Disability candidates.
Second Stage CBT:
- The candidates who have qualified the first stage CBT will be able to appear the second stage CBT exam.
- The total duration of the examination is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes. (Part-A and Part-B)
- The Part A Examination will be of 90 minutes and the number of questions available will be 100.
- The minimum percentage of marks for the eligibility in various categories are:
- For UR Category- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- SC- 30%
- The marks scored in Part- A will be used for shortlisting the candidates for the further stages of the recruitment procedure subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part-B.
- The total time duration of the Part-B Examination is 60 minutes and the total number of questions asked is 75.
- The Qualifying marks for this Part-B is 35%. (applicable to all the candidates. No relaxation is applicable).
Now, if the candidate clears both the Stages of Examination, then he/she is shortlisted for the Computer Aptitude Test. The Computer Aptitude Test will be only for those candidates who have opted for Assistant Loco Pilot.
Final Selection Process:
- The ALP Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s score in the Aptitude Test with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part-A of the Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage of the marks obtained in the Computer-Based AT.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP Result 2018
The Result of the RRB Ahmedabad ALP will be uploaded to the official website. The results will be announced after 3-4 months of the online examination.
RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
RRB Ahmedabad has released Official notification for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Railway Board indicates 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-I of 7th CPC pay matrix. RRB Ahmedabad invites Online Application Form eligible candidates for the Posts – Track Manager (Trackman), Helpers, Gateman and Pointsman under RRB Ahmedabad CEN 02/2018. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded to all the 21 RRB Official websites. The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 starts from 10th Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 12th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Important Dates Regarding the RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
|Indian Railways Group D Recruitment 2018|
Railway Group-D Events
Release of the Official Notification
6th Feb 2018
Release of the complete notification
10th Feb 2018
Online application starts from
10th Feb 2018 (10:00 am)
Closing Date of the Application Form
12th March 2018 (23:59 pm)
Last Date of the Online Payment
12th March 2018 (10:00 pm)
Last Date of the SBI Challan Payment
12th March 2018 (1:00 pm)
Last Date of the Post Office Challan Payment
10th March 2018 (1:00 pm)
The release of RRB Group D Admit Card
13th September 2018 – 4 days before the date of the examination
RRB Group CBT Exam Dates
17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018
RRB Ahmedabad Group D Notification CEN02/2018
On 6th February 2018, the Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the Group D Recruitment. The notification was published in the employment news on 6th Feb 2018 and was shared on various social media platforms. The applications will be made available online. As soon the final official notification will be released, we’ll get it updated here.
Posts Under Group-D Recruitment 2018
Gr. D Store
Gr. D (Engg.)
Vacancies Under RRB Ahmedabad Group D 2018
The Total Number of Group D Posts under RRB Ahmedabad are as follows:
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR- 3056
- OBC- 1653
- Ex- SM- 1216
- HH- 175
RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Group-D Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
Age Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group-D
The candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria will be notified of the detailed version of RRB Ahmedabad CEN 02/2018.
Educational Qualification Criteria for Railway Group-D Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed 10th Class or ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Medical Standards and Suitability for PWD
The candidates must make sure that they satisfy the medical standards for the CEN02/2018 Posts. Therefore, the candidates must make sure that they check the medical standards that is relevant to this post. For the candidates who are PWD, must check the posts that are eligible for PWD.
Salary Structure of RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Posts 2018
The salary structure of the Group-D Posts is Rs 1800/- (Level-1 of CPC Pay Matrix).
RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Application Form 2018
The candidates can apply for this posts online in the Official Website. A separate website will be launched for the application of this Recruitment. The application link will be updated in the respected RRBs Official websites. Each website of the zones and divisions will have separate apply online links.
Other details regarding the RRB Group-D Application Form:
Application Fee: The application fee of the form is Rs 250/- for ST/SC/Ex-S/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes.
The other candidates excluding the above categories will be charged Rs 500/- as the application fee.
The payment for the application fee can be done online (net banking/credit card/ debit card) or SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Bank Challan.
The deadlines for the fee payment are different for different modes.
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying it online.
The RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Online Application 2018 Link will be available as per the schedule. The reserved category candidates must note that their application fee of Rs 250/- will be refunded after deducting the bank charges after they have appeared for Computer Based Test.
Exam Pattern of RRB Ahmedabad Group-D 2018
A computer-based test will be organized for the selection of the candidates for the Group-D Posts. The date and time of the computer-based tests have not been released yet. It will be announced soon. The computer-based test will contain the questions on reasoning, aptitude, and skills. On the basis of the computer-based test, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
The Exam Pattern of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be released through RRB CEN02/2018. The exam pattern will contain the details such as the number of questions, marks per questions, negative marking, the time duration of the exam. The level of the exam completely depends upon the educational qualification of the candidates.
The result of RRB Ahmedabad Group-D Recruitment 2018
Once the exam is conducted, the candidate’s papers will be evaluated. Since it is an online examination, therefore, all the recorded responses will be checked. On the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, the candidates will receive the scores. Then as per the marks scored, a merit list will be prepared. Then the selection procedure will take place on the basis of the cut-off score.
Railway Recruitment Boards in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018