The Railway Recruitment Boards are the organizations that work for the Indian Government. These recruitment boards manage and provide employment to the eligible candidates to work in the Indian Railways. In this article, we are going to provide information about RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018 in details.
The Railway Service Commission, Ajmer was established in the year 1983 which was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer in the year 1985. The Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is primarily responsible for recruiting the working and supervisory staff (Group C) and Group D under various categories for all the Railway establishments falling under its jurisdiction.
RRB Ajmer has a Chairman, Assistant Secretary and a Member Secretary and non-Gazetted staff.
- 1 Latest Update:
- 2 Check RRB Ajmer Application Status:
- 3 RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card 2018
- 4 RRB Ajmer CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
- 5 Total Number of Vacancies under Group D Posts 2018:
- 6 Previous Year Cut-Off of RRB ALP (Ajmer Region):
- 7 Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- 8 RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018) Important Dates
- 9 Details Regarding the RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
- 10 Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018
- 11 Pay Scale of RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018
- 12 RRB Ajmer CEN 01/2018 ALP Recruitment Application Procedure
- 13 Application Procedure of RRB Ajmer Technician Recruitment (CEN01/2018)
- 14 RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- 15 Modifications in the Application Form of RRB Ajmer ALP/Technicians
- 16 RRB Ajmer ALP Exam Pattern 2018
- 17 RRB Ajmer ALP Result 2018
- 18 Important Dates Regarding the RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
- 19 RRB Ajmer Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 20 RRB Ajmer Group-D Application Form 2018
- 21 Exam Pattern of RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 22 Result of RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 23 Railway Recruitment Boards in India
Recently, on a Press Conference held by the Hindustan Times, the committee members of the Indian Railway has made an announcement that the RRB ALP, Technician and Group D Recruitment 2018 will be held on 12th August 2018. However, the Official Dates has not released yet but will be soon get released on the Official website of the Indian Railways.
The RRB Ajmer is divided into 6 divisions
- North Western: Headquarters Office of North Western Railway, Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner Divisions.
- West Central: Kota Division
The RRB Ajmer is now conducting an online recruitment exam in 2018 for all those candidates who have cleared their Bachelor Degree from a well-recognized University/ Institute. The candidates can apply for various available positions according to their educational preferences. RRB Ajmer is about to release recruitment notification for various positions in the railway department.
Check RRB Ajmer Application Status:
Candidates can now check the Application Status of their Application Status. The Check Application Status is available for both ALP and Group D Recruitment Posts. Candidates have to submit their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code. The link to check the Application Status is given below:
Check RRB Group D Ajmer Status here.
RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card 2018
RRB Ajmer will soon release the RRB ALP Admit Card on its Official Website. It is expected that the Admit cards for ALP will be released in the month of May/ June 2018. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID regarding the RRB ALP 2018 Admit card Download.
The Admit card for RRB Ajmer ALP CEN 01/2018 Recruitment will be available online only in the respected RRB Website -rrbajmer.gov.in. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form. So make sure, that you keep all the registration details safely as this might be required while downloading the admit card.
Check Here – RRB Ajmer ALP Admit Card
RRB Ajmer CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
Now, the Application Forms are over RRB Ajmer will soon release the RRB Group D Admit Cards on its official website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID regarding the release of RRB Group D Admit Card 2018. Keep visiting the Official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will receive the login details. With the help of these login details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card of RRB Ajmer Group-D Examination. The admit card will contain all the details of the exam such as the exam date, time and center. Through the admit card only, the candidates will get to know their exam centre. Without an admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card is the mandatory document that must be taken in the examination. Thus, it is very important to download the Railway Group D Recruitment Admit card 2018 and take the printout of it. The admit cards will be available 10 to 15 days before the examination date in the respected RRBs Official website.
Check Here – RRB Ajmer Group D Admit Card
Total Number of Vacancies under Group D Posts 2018:
- Total Number of vacancies for Group D Posts in Ajmer Region is 4755 Vacancies.
Previous Year Cut-Off of RRB ALP (Ajmer Region):
RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018)
The Railway Recruitment Boards has released an official advertisement CEN 01/2018 for RRB Ajmer Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Jobs. The Recruitment Boards are offering approx. 17, 849 Posts under the Assistant Loco Pilot Job and 9170 vacancies for Technicians Posts. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded in all the 21 RRB Official websites. The online application has been started 28th Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 31st March 2018 (23:59 hrs). So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Job Profile
- The Assistant Loco Pilot helps in driving the train. The job requires continuous attention and the high degree of dedication and responsiveness.
- He/she has to assist the driver in performing the duties including calling out the signal as soon as one is sighted.
- He/she also looks after the fine- tuning Loco and attending minor repairs of the Loco.
- Your responses to the situations will be tested by an aptitude test and the candidates who reach the expectation of this Railway Examination will be posted as Assistant Loco Pilot.
Railway Technicians Job Profile
- A signal maintainer or a Technician has to work indoors as well as outdoors where the Railway signaling installations are provided.
- He has to maintain the Block instruments and panels that are provided at the Station Houses, Points and Crossings provided at the outdoor where the rails are joined, Gate signals. The work includes normal maintenance and attendance during any failure.
- The Technicians works under the control of Junior Engineer (signal).
RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018) Important Dates
|Application Form Starts||3rd Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||5th March 2018|
|Application Fee Last Date (Online/ SBI)||5th March 2018 (13:00 Hrs)|
|Application Fee Last Date (Post Office)||3rd March 2018|
|Application fee Last Date through Online banking/ debit/credit cards||5th March 2018|
Details Regarding the RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
|Name of the Recruiter Board||RRB Ajmer(rrbajmer.gov.in)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians|
|Total Number of Vacancies Available||–|
|Eligibility||ITI+ Trade Certificate in concerned Trade|
|Salary||Rs 19, 900 per month+ other allowances (on the basis of Level 02 7th Pay CPC Pay Matrix.|
|Application Fees||Rs 500 (GEN) and Rs 250/- (For Reserved Category) The fee is refundable.|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018
- The candidate who is applying for this post must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be under the age limit of 18 years to 28 years for Technicians and 18 years to 30 years for Assistant Loco Pilot.
- The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed the matriculation or the equivalent examination under 10+2 from a recognized Government board or institution.
- Must have done ITI from a recognized SCVT/NCVT in the related trade.
- The candidates who are holding a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering approved by AICTE.
Age Relaxations for Various Categories:
The age limit for Technicians Post is 18 years to 28 years and for ALP it is 18 years to 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable under, subject to the submission of the requisite certificate.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be provided for ST/SC Candidates.
- 3 years of age relaxation will be provided for OBC Candidates.
- For the Ex-Servicemen candidates, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provides they have put in more than six months of service after affection.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to those candidates who have been domiciled in the state Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- 10 years of age relaxation is given to the PWD candidates- [13 years (OBC Category), 15 years (ST/SC)]
Pay Scale of RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018
The pay- scale of RRB Ajmer ALP and Technician is Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with an initial payment of Rs 19, 900/- plus the other allowances as admissible.
RRB Ajmer CEN 01/2018 ALP Recruitment Application Procedure
The applications available online only and are available in the official website of the respected RRB Ajmer – rrbajmer.gov.in. Before filling the online application, the candidate must make sure that they fit all the eligibility criteria and conditions required for RRB Ajmer ALP. Before heading to fill in the online application form, the candidate should read the instructions carefully. The step by step procedure of RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 Online Application is mentioned below:
- Visit the Official Regional RRB Ajmer Website and check for the ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the link which says “CEN01/2018 or CEN 02/2018 RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018”.
- After clicking on the link, the online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the photo and the signature.
- After the completion of all the application requirement, submit the online application form.
Application Procedure of RRB Ajmer Technician Recruitment (CEN01/2018)
The application form is available online at the respected RRB Ajmer Website – rrbajmer.gov.in. Before filling the online application, the candidate must make sure that they fit all the eligibility criteria and conditions required for RRB Ajmer Technicians. The step by step procedure to fill in the RRB Ajmer Technicians 2018 Application Form is mentioned below:
- Visit the concerned RRB Website – rrbajmer.gov.in
- Click on the Link “Apply for CEN 01/2018” for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Posts.
- After this, Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself first. Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number, State, Community, SSLC/ Matric, Mobile Number and e-mail ID.
- Then, Submit the Registration.
- Before submitting the registration form, ensure that all the information that you have provided is correct.
- After the submission of the registration form, the user id and the password will be sent to the candidate.
- A One Time Password will be submitted to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID along with the registration details.
Section of the Application: Part-1
- In the Part-2 of the Application Page, the candidates have to provide the educational qualification, community, gender, religion, ex-servicemen, PWD etc, Age Relaxation and other details.
- After providing the above details, the candidate is redirected to the payment page. The payment can be done online through net banking/credit card/debit card and offline such as Bank Branch challan or Post Office Challan.
- If you are making the payment online, then you will be redirected to the Part- B additional application filling details.
- The candidates who are making the payment through SBI Challan/ Post-Office Challan, have to provide the details of the beneficiary account.
Section of the Application: Part-2
- After the completion of Part I section of the Application Page, the candidates have to fill in the details of the educational qualifications, choice of the examination language of the first and second stage of CBT, Mother Tongue, address and other details.
- Upload the scanned photograph as per the specifications mentioned.
Specifications of the Scanned Photograph
- The passport size photograph should be in colour and the background should be in white color.
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 35 mm x 45 mm with name and date printed on it.
- Should be in JPEG/JPG Format in 100 DPI.
- The photograph size must be between 15 Kb to 40 Kb.
Important Documents to be Submitted
- If the candidates belong to ST/SC Category, then they have to upload their scanned caste certificate. The scanned copy of the caste certificate must be in JPG/JPEG Format and the file size must be in between 50 Kb to 100 Kb. You can also avail a free travel authority as well (Second Class Railway Pass).
At Final Stage, The candidates have to confirm the declaration and submit the application form.
The candidate must take out the print out of the Application Form and preserve it for the reference and record.
Check Here for Documents Required for RRB ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- For ALP Posts, the Application fee is Rs 500 for General Category and Rs 250/- for the Reserved Category (ST/SC/PWD/Women/OBC).
Modifications in the Application Form of RRB Ajmer ALP/Technicians
If in case, the candidates want to make any modifications or minor changes in the application form then they can do it by just paying a modification fee of Rs 250/- (Non-Refundable). You cannot make changes in the state, e-mail ID and mobile number and registration number. The modification fee is applicable to all the candidates. The modification to the registration and application can be done twice only.
The procedure for modification of the application is as follows:
- Go to the online/ E-Application Link on official website -rrbajmer.gov.in
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
- After making the payment, login using the Registration Number and Password and proceed with the changes intended as per the instructions given and submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
RRB Ajmer ALP Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam for RRB Ajmer ALP and Technician (CEN 01/2018) is conducted in two stages. The First Stage CBT, The second stage CBT and the Final Computer Based Aptitude Test and the Document Verification as applicable.
First Stage CBT:
- The total stage of the first stage of Computer Based Test for both ALP and Technicians is 60 minutes and the number of questions available will be 75.
- The minimum percentage of marks for the eligibility in various categories are:
- For UR Category- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- SC- 30%
- The percentage of marks will be relaxed by 2% for the Person with Disability candidates.
Second Stage CBT:
- The candidates who have qualified the first stage CBT will be able to appear the second stage CBT exam.
- The total duration of the examination is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes. (Part-A and Part-B)
- The Part A Examination will be of 90 minutes and the number of questions available will be 100.
- The minimum percentage of marks for the eligibility in various categories are:
- For UR Category- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- SC- 30%
- The marks scored in Part- A will be used for shortlisting the candidates for the further stages of the recruitment procedure subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part-B.
- The total time duration of the Part-B Examination is 60 minutes and the total number of questions asked is 75.
- The Qualifying marks for this Part-B is 35%. (applicable to all the candidates. No relaxation is applicable).
Now, if the candidate clears both the Stages of Examination, then he/she is shortlisted for the Computer Aptitude Test. The Computer Aptitude Test will be only for those candidates who have opted for Assistant Loco Pilot.
Final Selection Process:
- The ALP Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s score in the Aptitude Test with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part-A of the Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage of the marks obtained in the Computer-Based AT.
RRB Ajmer ALP Result 2018
The Result of the RRB Ajmer ALP will be uploaded to the official website. The results will be announced after 3-4 months of the online examination.
RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
RRB Ajmer has released Official notification for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Railway Board indicates 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-I of 7th CPC pay matrix. RRB Ajmer invites Online Application Form eligible candidates for the Posts – Track Manager (Trackman), Helpers, Gateman and Pointsman under RRB Ajmer CEN 02/2018. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded to all the 21 RRB Official website – rrbajmer.gov.in. The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 starts from 10th Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 12th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Important Dates Regarding the RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
|Indian Railways Group D Recruitment 2018|
Railway Group-D Events
Release of the Official Notification
6th Feb 2018
Release of the complete notification
10th Feb 2018
Online application starts from
10th Feb 2018 (10:00 am)
Closing Date of the Application Form
12th March 2018 (23:59 pm)
Last Date of the Online Payment
12th March 2018 (10:00 pm)
Last Date of the SBI Challan Payment
12th March 2018 (1:00 pm)
Last Date of the Post Office Challan Payment
10th March 2018 (1:00 pm)
Posts Under Group-D Recruitment 2018
Gr. D Store
Gr. D (Engg.)
RRB Ajmer Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Group-D Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
Age Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group-D
The candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria will be notified of the detailed version of RRB Ajmer CEN 02/2018.
Educational Qualification Criteria for Railway Group-D Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed 10th Class or ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
RRB Ajmer Group-D Application Form 2018
The candidates can apply for this posts online in the Official Website. A separate website will be launched for the application of this Recruitment. The application link will be updated in the respected RRB Ajmer official website. Each website of the zones and divisions will have separate apply online links.
Other details regarding the RRB Group-D Application Form:
Application Fee: The application fee of the form is Rs 250/- for ST/SC/Ex-S/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes.
The other candidates excluding the above categories will be charged Rs 500/- as the application fee.
The payment for the application fee can be done online (net banking/credit card/ debit card) or SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Bank Challan.
The deadlines for the fee payment are different for different modes.
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying it online.
The RRB Ajmer Group-D Online Application 2018 Link will be available as per the schedule. The reserved category candidates must note that their application fee of Rs 250/- will be refunded after deducting the bank charges after they have appeared for Computer Based Test.
Exam Pattern of RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment 2018
A computer-based test will be organized for the selection of the candidates for the Group-D Posts. The date and time of the computer-based tests have not been released yet. It will be announced soon. The computer-based test will contain the questions on reasoning, aptitude and skills. On the basis of the computer-based test, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
The Exam Pattern of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be released through RRB CEN02/2018. The exam pattern will contain the details such as the number of questions, marks per questions, negative marking, the time duration of the exam. The level of the exam completely depends upon the educational qualification of the candidates.
Result of RRB Ajmer Group-D Recruitment 2018
Once the exam is conducted, the candidate’s papers will be evaluated. Since it is an online examination, therefore, all the recorded responses will be checked. On the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, the candidates will receive the scores. Then as per the marks scored, a merit list will be prepared. Then the selection procedure for Group D recruitment will take place on the basis of the cut-off score.
Railway Recruitment Boards in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018