RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021: The exam has been conducted successfully. Students who appeared in the exam are waiting for the declaration of the RRB NTPC Ajmer 2021 Result. RRB Ajmer is going to announce RRB NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbajmer.gov.in in the month of April 2021 (Tentative). Candidates will be able to check the RRB Ajmer NTPC Revised Result 2021 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id as soon as the RRB Ajmer NTPC 2021 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB NTPC Revised Result 2021, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021 Date – RRB Ajmer NTPC Result
|Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||Over|
|Declaration of the First Stage NTPC CBT Revised Result||To be notified yet|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Ajmer||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021 for CBT Stage-1 (RRB Ajmer Revised NTPC Result)
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Ajmer NTPC Revised Result 2021 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbajmer.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Ajmer Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Ajmer Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Ajmer NTPC Result 2021.
How to Evaluate RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT?
The Railway Recruitment Board has already cleared this thing in the official notification. In the pointer 13.4, the RRB has said that the candidates will be selected 15 times of the vacancies reserved for the specific RRB Region. The vacancies can vary as well.
It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage and based on that highest scoring marks will be calculated and according to that, a cutoff will be set. This cutoff will vary from region to region and on the basis of that cutoff marks candidates will be shortlisted for the next round which the RRB NTPC Second Stage CBT.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks is mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Ajmer First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Ajmer Revised NTPC CBT 1 Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Ajmer NTPC Cut Off 2021
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Ajmer is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB
- NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidate’s scores is less than the cut off marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Ajmer NTPC 2021 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Ajmer NTPC 2021 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.