RRB ALP 29 August 2018 Exam Analysis and Question Paper : The Railway Recruitment Board has completed RRB ALP 29th August 2018 (First Shift) CBT today. The Exam was conducted at 10 am to 11am. We will discuss the RRB ALP 29 August 2018 Exam Paper Analysis based on the candidates feedback. We will also discuss about the RRB ALP Question Paper and its Solutions as well. So guys, if have your CBT Exam on the upcoming dates, then you can check here, as we will discuss about the Railway Loco Pilot ALP CBT Exam Analysis of all the shifts. This will help you to get an idea about the question pattern and difficulty level of the Questions that were asked in the examination. So overall, this will give you an idea about the upcoming examinations.
In this article, we will be discussing about the RRB ALP 29 Aug 2018 Paper Analysis of all the shifts, and section-wise, the questions asked in the examination along with the answers. Hence, this is going to help you in the preparation for the upcoming exams.
RRB ALP 29 August 2018 Exam Analysis – (Candidate’s Feedback)
As per the candidate’s feedback, the difficulty level of the paper was easy to moderate. Candidates were quite pleased with the questions that were asked in the examination. The General Awareness Section was the most easiest one. We will provide you RRB ALP Question Paper of 29 August 2018 and its Answer Key.
Read Here: RRB ALP Result 2018
Overall Exam Analysis of RRB ALP 29 August 2018 Exam
|Sections||Total Number of Questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||Easy to Moderate||16 to 18 Questions|
|Mathematics||20||Easy to Moderate||14 to 16 Questions|
|General Science||20||Easy to Moderate||15 to 18 Questions|
|General Awareness||10||Easy||7 to 8 Questions|
|Total||75||Easy to Moderate||58 to 62 Questions|
RRB ALP Section – Wise Exam Analysis of 29 August 2018
Mathematics Section Paper Analysis
Overall, the Mathematics Section Paper was easy to moderate. Questions were mostly based on direct formula. Few questions were calculative. The Question Distribution topic-wise is as follows-
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||2|
|Time and Work||2|
|Speed and Distance||3|
|Average and Percentage||1|
General Intelligence and Reasoning Exam Analysis
The General Intelligence and Reasoning Section was easy to moderate. Most of the questions were asked from Calender, Direction, Mirror Images, Series, Conclusion and Assumption, Syllogism etc. The Question Distribution of Topic Wise is as follows
|Topics||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Coding and Decoding||2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Syllogism||2 to 3 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Venn Diagram||2 to 3 Questions||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||6 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Mirror and Directions||2 to 3 Question||Easy|
|Alphabetical and Number Series||1 to 2 Questions||Easy|
|Hidden Figure||1 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Image||1 to 2 Questions||Easy|
|Total||18 to 23 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
RRB ALP 29 August 2018 (First Shift) Question Paper with Solutions
- 1 to 2 Questions from Calendar – Which Day will be on 1stMarch 2020?
- 2 to 3 Questions on Mirror and Direction
- 1 to 2 Questions on Number Series and Alphabet Series – D, F, I, M, _?
General Science Exam Analysis (29 August 2018) First Shift
Overall, the difficulty level of this question paper was easy to moderate. Questions were asked equally from Physics, Chemistry, Biology. The Biology Questions were a bit tough.
|Subjects||Questions Asked||Difficulty Level|
|Physics||3 to 4 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Chemistry||2 to 3 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Biology||3 to 4 Questions||Moderate to Difficult|
|Total||10 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
General Science Question Paper and Answer Key (29 August 2018- First Shift)
- Questions asked from Periodic Table – If Valency of Aluminium is 3 and Oxygen is 2. What is the Chemical Formula that is formed? –Al2O3 (Aluminium Oxide)
- How many Elements are present in the Newland Octave Series? 56
- How many Elements are present in Mendeleev Series? 63
- What is the Biological Name of Vitamin D3 ?
- One Question from Vegetative Reproduction
- Where is Testes Located? Scrotum
- Question on Dead Permanent Tissues?
- Which one of the following is a Bad Conductor of Electricity?
- What is the Formula is Power?
- Biological Name of RBC – Erythrocyte
- Name the White Fiber that is located in the Human Body? Muscle
- Unit of Power? Watt
- Unit of Conductance? Faraday
General Awareness Section Exam Analysis (29 August 2018 Shift I)
This section was easy. Questions were simple. Most of the Questions were repeated. Some of the Questions are-
RRB ALP 29th August 2018 Questions of General Awareness with Answer Key 2018 (first shift)
- Who is the CEO of Dell? (Repeated)
- Who is the CEO Adobe? Satyanarayan Narayan (Repeated)
- Who is the Miss World 2018? Manushree Chillar
- Who is the Bihar Governor? Satyapal Malik
- Who made Triple Century?
- Who made Double Century?
- Question About GST%
- Who built Jama Masjid?
- Owner of Mumbai India IPL Team? Mukesh Ambani
- Where is Andes Mountain located? South America
- Who is the Miss Universe 2018? Demi Peters (Repeated)
- What is the Rank of India in Hapiness Index?
Thus, the Overall paper was easy to moderate. Candidates can check the Exam Analysis, as this can be very much beneficial for the upcoming exams. We will soon update the second and third shift of RRB ALP 29 August 2018 Exam Analysis as well along with Question Paper and Answer Key.