Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB ALP Application Status for particular regions. All the Candidates may check their Railway ALP Application status through the links provided below. Through RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Application Status, you can check whether your ALP Application form is selected or rejected. To know the details of your application status you just have to provide Registration number along with your date of birth and enter the captcha code and click on login.
02/01/2019 Latest update: RRB ALP Bank Modification link active. Visit the link to update details. Last Date to Update Details extended to 6th January 2019.
27/12/2018 Latest update: RRB ALP Bank Modification link active. Visit the link to update details. Last Date to Update Details extended to 31st December 2018.
- 1 Modify Bank Details – Link Closed
- 2 Check RRB ALP Application Status/ Rejection List 2018
- 3 RRB ALP Application Status 2018: Various Reasons due to RRB Rejects your Application Form
- 4 RRB ALP Application Rejection List 2018
- 5 RRB ALP Application Status 2018 (Selected/Rejected) for Different RRBs
- 6 RRB ALP & Technician Application Form 2018(CEN 01/2018)
- 7 Vacancies under RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 (Zone Wise)
- 8 How To Apply For RRB Assist. Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Online Application Form 2018
- 9 Modifications/Changes Made in RRB ALP Application Form 2018
- 10 Details of Various RRBs and Contact Numbers
Modify Bank Details – Link Closed
19/12/2018 latest Update: RRB is still under the process of Examination Fee Refund. The procedure will continue till 20th December 2018. For the failed transactions, the link to modify bank details will be active from 21st December 2018.
Check RRB ALP Application Status/ Rejection List 2018
Follow below-mentioned steps to check your ALP Application Status:
STEP 1: Click the direct link given below.
STEP 2: Select the region you have applied for.
STEP 3: Enter your Registration No. & DOB and Put the given Captcha.
STEP 5: Click ‘Login’
STEP 6: You will be able to see your Application Status
RRB ALP Application Status 2018: Various Reasons due to RRB Rejects your Application Form
Well, there are many reasons due to which the RRB may reject the Application Form 2018. It can be due to wrong photograph or any irregularity. Some of the various reasons due to which the Application Form can be rejected are as follows:
Incorrect Format of Photograph is one big reason for the rejection of the RRB ALP Application Form:
- Black and White Photograph
- Photo with Caps and Goggles
- Disfigured Photograph
- Photograph with small size
- Full Body or one side view of photograph
- Unrecognizable photograph
- Photostat copy of required photograph
- Group Photograph
- Photograph without Name and Date
- Photograph taken using a Mobile Phone
- Self-Composed Portrait
- If a candidate submits multiple number of applications to the same and different RRBs. Doing this will reject your form also he/she will be debarred from the future Railway Recruitment.
RRB ALP Application Rejection List 2018
If your RRB Application Form 2018, has been rejected then the status will show “rejected”. It will also display the reason of rejection of the Application Form.
In the event that the form is rejected, then that will be final decision of the Railways. Candidates cannot change or correct it.
- The Railways will not refund the application fees if the ALP 2018 form gets rejected.
- The Application status can be checked online only. No other medium is used.
Facts To know RRB ALP Application Status (Reasons of Application Form Rejection)
- The RRB will consider the candidates on the basis of the information they have filled in the RRB ALP Application Form 2018. If RRB discovers that you have provided any wrong details in form.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any electronic gadgets to the Examination Hall. If you break this rule then your candidature will be rejected. You can also be debarred from future examinations.
- If you are rejected then you can see you name in the reject list and that is the final decision by RRB. If you are eligible , then the RRB will call you for further rounds such as Document Verification etc.
- The Railways will reject the Application Form if submitted multiple number of times with minor changes.
- Candidates whose name is in debarred list has applied, then his her name will be in the RRB ALP Rejected List 2018.
Railway ALP Application Form has released by RRB 2018. Indian Railway Recruitment Board is offering around 26,502 Vacancies for both Railway ALP (17,673) & Technicians (8,829) Posts. The RRB ALP (Asst. Loco Pilot) Application form was started from 3rd Feb 2018 and the last date to submit the application form was 5th March 2018 which has now been extended to 31st March 2018. In this article, we will be providing you the complete details regarding Online Application Form of RRB ALP 2018 Recruitment.
RRB ALP Application Status 2018 (Selected/Rejected) for Different RRBs
Name of Board
RRB Group D Application Status
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Ajmer Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Allahabad Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Bengaluru||RRB Banglore Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Bhopal Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Bhubaneswar Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Chennai Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Guwahati Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Kolkata Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Mumbai Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Patna||RRB Patna Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Ranchi||RRB Ranchi Rejection List 2018|
|RRB Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad Rejection List 2018|
RRB ALP & Technician Application Form 2018(CEN 01/2018)
As mentioned earlier, the Online Application form of RRB ALP 2018 has been released on 3rd Feb 2018. Thus the candidates who want to apply for these posts can fill in the application form. RRB ALP Application form will be available online in the respected RRB Regional Websites. The last date of filling the application form is 31st March 2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill in the online application form before the last date. Before Applying for the RRB ALP & Technicians Application form, the Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully.
Not only this, the Ministry of Indian Railways has also made certain changes in the Eligibility criteria and other specifications of the application form. The list of changes made in the RRB ALP Recruitment Application Form 2018 are:
- The Ministry of Indian Railways has extended the age limit/ relaxation by 2 years.
- The Question papers will now be available in 15 other regional languages other than English and Hindi.
- The candidates now can make the signature in their own regional languages.
- The Unreserved category candidates will get a refund of Rs 400/- of the application fees, if they appear the Examination and the reserved category candidate will get a refund of Rs 250/- if they appear the Exam.
Vacancies under RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 (Zone Wise)
RRB Railway Zone
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
Total Number of Vacancies
How To Apply For RRB Assist. Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Online Application Form 2018
The steps to follow while filling the RRB ALP Application Form 2018 are as follows:
Before filling the application form, the candidate must register herself/himself first. Therefore the step for making online registration is as follows:
STEP 1: Registration Process
Visit the concerned RRB Website – indianrailways.gov.in
Click on the Online Application Link “CEN 01/2018” for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician.
- Choose the State as per the Residential Address and confirm the checkbox and apply for Registration.
Register yourself first. Enter your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, state, community, SSLC/ Matric, Mobile number and e-mail ID and then submit the registration.
Before submitting the registration form, ensure that all the information that you have provided is correct.
After the submission of the registration form, the user id and the password will be sent to the candidate.
A One Time Password will be submitted to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID along with the registration details.
STEP 2: Fill The Application Form Details
After you are done with this registration process, fill in the application form in the following way:
Visit the respected RRB Website- indianrailways.gov.in
Search for the Notification that says- CEN 01/2018
Click on the CEN01/2018 Link which is the recruitment link for ALP and Technician.
Go through the instructions that are mentioned carefully and Click on “Apply Online”
Log-in using the credentials- Registration Number and Password
The application form is divided into two Parts- I and II.
In the Part I Application, you need to provide the Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Religion, Age Relaxation etc.
After the completion of the above details, you will be redirected to the payment page. Choose the payment mode. Do check the last dates for making the payment. The dates are different for every mode of payment.
In the Part II Application Page, the candidates have to provide the Detailed Educational Qualification, Choice of the Exam Language for the CBT. The candidates can choose any Regional Language other than English and Hindi.
Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
The candidates who belong to ST/SC/OBC /PWD Category have to submit their caste certificate.
The economically backward classes have to submit their income certificates.
Then finally after all the above actions performed, click on the submit button.
After the submission of the application form, take the printout of this form
Save the application form for the future purpose.
Specifications of the Scanned Photograph and Signature:
The following are the specifications of the scanned photograph and signature:
Must be in JPG/JPEG Format with 100 DPI
The size must be 35mm x 45mm with Name and Date printed on it– (Photograph)
Size should be in between 15kb to 40 Kb.
Modifications/Changes Made in RRB ALP Application Form 2018
If the candidates want to make any changes in the application form can do by paying a modification fee of Rs 250/-.
The modification fee is applicable to all the candidates. The fee is non-refundable. The modification to the registration and the application can be done twice only.
The Registration Number, Mobile Number, and the E-mail ID cannot be changed.
How to Make Modifications/Changes in the RRB ALP Application Form
Go to the online/E-Application Link.
Click on the “Modify Application Link”
Log-in using the Registration Number and Password
Pay the modification fee using any of the payment modes.
After making the payment, log-in using the Registration Number and Password and make the changes as per the instructions are given and click on submit after completion.
Take the printout of the latest application for the record.
Details of Various RRBs and Contact Numbers
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any query related to RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, Please write us in the comment box.