The Railway Recruitment Board recruits a large number of young and aspiring candidates. There are a total of 21 Recruitment Boards across India. This year, the Boards are inviting online applications for over various Vacancies, out of which various Posts are reserved for the Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Posts. The filling of the online application will start soon.
Important Note – Click Here to get best preparation tips for “How To Crack RRB ALP Exam 2021 with good score and rank”
Before filling the Application form, it is necessary to read the instructions first. It is very important that whether you meet all the eligibility criteria for the post or not. In this article, we will give you information about the different eligibility conditions of RRB ALP and Technician Posts.
Important Dates of RRB ALP and Technician Posts 2021
|Starting date of the Application Form||To be Notified|
|Last Date of the Application Form||To be Notified|
|Last Date of the Application Fee through Online/SBI||To be Notified|
|Last date of the application Fee (Challan)||To be Notified|
|Last Date of the Application Fee through Online Banking/Net Banking/ Debit/Credit cards||To be Notified|
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The Upper Age-limit for all the categories has been extended two (2) years by Ministry of Railways. So now the current Age Criteria for the candidates is 18 years to 30 years for RRB Loco Pilot and Technician 2021 recruitment.
Educational Qualifications Required for RRB ALP and Technician
- The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed the matriculation or the equivalent examination under 10+2 from a recognized Government board or institution.
- Must have done ITI from a recognized SCVT/NCVT in the related trade.
- The candidates who are holding a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering approved by AICTE.
|Assistant Loco Pilot|| A) You need to have a Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI course from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.|
You need to have a matriculation/SSLC course completed act apprenticeship.B) You need to have 3 years of Diploma in a respective engineering discipline from recognized Institution.
|Technician Grade III||You need to have a matriculation/SSLC plus ITI degree from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in the respective trade according to your designation.OR|
You must have a matriculation/SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the respective trade.
|A) You need to have a Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI course from a recognized institution of NCVT/SCVT in the respective trade as per your designation.|
A Matriculation/ SSLC plus course completed act apprenticeship in the respective trades.
B) You must have passed your 10+2 with Physics & Maths
Age Relaxations for Various Categories for RRB ALP and Technician
The age limit for ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technician is 18 years to 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable under, subject to the submission of the requisite certificate.
- 5 years of age relaxation is provided for ST/SC Candidates.
- 3 years of age relaxation will be provided for OBC Candidates.
- For the Ex-Servicemen candidates, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provides they have put in more than six months of service after affection.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to those candidates who have been domiciled in the state Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- 10 years of age relaxation is given to the PWD candidates- [13 years (OBC Category), 15 years (ST/SC)]
|RRB CEN ALP and Technician Recruitment 2021|
|UR||28 Years||30 Years|
|OBC||31 Years||33 Years|
|SC||33 Years||35 Years|
|ST||33 Years||35 Years|
These are the different eligibility criteria’s that are required for the Recruitment Process of RRB ALP and Technician 2021.