Previous years question papers are extremely helpful as they help in knowing the pattern of questions. A candidate who appears for any particular exam find these papers extremely helpful. One of the other advantages of practicing with these question papers knows how to allot time for each section.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has made RRB ASM (Assistant Station master) previous year papers available for free download. So, the candidate applied for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ASM can download and go through the model papers in order to prepare for the examination.
Read below to know some more details of RRB ASM:
|Name of the board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post name||ASM (Assistant Station Master)|
|Selection procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Job Designation||Central Government Job|
RRB ASM Previous Year Solved Papers
Te Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the recruitment notification in order to fill the vacancies of Assistant Station Master (ASM) post. All the interested eligible people can start applying for the position through online mode. And once applied, candidates can start preparing for the exam with the help of previous year solved papers.
Candidates can also download the RRB ASM papers according to their regional languages as well. These regional languages previous year model papers are available on the official website of railways i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
Pattern of ASM (Assistant Station Master) 2017
Read the below table to know the pattern of Assistant Station Master (ASM) 2017:
|S. No.||Topic Name||Questions||Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
If you are appearing for RRB ASM examination, you should ponder upon the following points:
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) ASM (Assistant Station Master) examination is an objective type paper
- Questions which will come in the paper will be MCQs (multiple Choice Questions)
- All the appeared candidates for the RRB ASM Exam are required to write the exam in online mode only
- The RRB ASM exams are based on different topics such as General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Science, and General Intelligence and each topic carries different weightage i.e. marks
- The examination paper consist total of 100 questions, so the total marks are 100 on which the exam will be based on
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes i.e. 1 hour 30 min.
As railways are one of the most popular career option people look forward to, the competition level is very high. Hence, it is advisable to prepare well for the examination. And the model papers play a big role in the preparation. All the aspiring candidates can start their RRB ASM exam preparation by downloading the model papers. For further query candidates can visit the official website of Indian railways i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
We have attached the links of RRB ASM previous year solved model papers, so that you don’t have to waste time surfing the internet and looking for it in various other websites.
Below are the links of RRB ASM previous year model papers you can refer to: