Another good news for all those aspiring candidates who are wishing to get a job in Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Board will soon release notification for another recruitment drive for RRB Assistant Station Master Posts. This year, Railway Recruitment Board is offering huge opportunities for the candidates who are planning to get recruited in Railway Department. However, the dates have not been released yet, but it is expected to released RRB ASM Notification in the month of April 2018. This article is all about the RRB ASM Recruitment 2018.
- 1 RRB ASM Recruitment Notification 2018
- 2 RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for RRB ASM Notification 2018-19
- 4 RRB ASM Selection Process 2018
- 5 Pay- Scale/ Salary Structure of RRB ASM 2018
- 6 RRB ASM Application Fees
- 7 How to Apply for RRB ASM Recruitment 2018-19
- 8 RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus
- 9 RRB Assistant Station Master Exam Pattern
- 10 RRB ASM 2018 Previous Year Question Papers
- 11 RRB Assistant Station Master Admit Card 2018-19
- 12 RRB ASM Recruitment Answer Key
- 13 RRB ASM Result
RRB ASM Recruitment Notification 2018
RRB ASM stands for Assistant Station Master. RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment Notification 2018 will be soon released on RRB’s Official Website. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for this posts. To receive the details of the RRB ASM 2018, candidates have to visit- www.indianrailways.gov.in. It is expected that over 50000 vacancies will be available under RRB ASM Recruitment 2018. The RRB will invite Online Applications for all the eligible candidates.
RRB will release the Notification region wise. There are total 21 RRB Regions under the Indian Railways. So the interested candidates can apply for RRB Assistant Station Master 2018-19 based on their region. In the RRB ASM Recruitment Notification 2018-19, candidates will receive all the details such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Fees, Selection Process, Pay Scale and other information. Approx. 50, 000 vacancies will be available under RRB ASM Recruitment Notification 2018-19.
RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Station Master|
|Total Number of Vacancies||50000|
|Educational Qualification||Any Degree|
|Age-Limit||18 to 32 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Location of Job||21 RRB Regions|
|Date of RRB ASM 2018 Apply Online||April 2018 (Tentative)|
|Deadline of the Application Form||May 2018 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB ASM Notification 2018-19
Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Station Master must satisfy all the eligibility criteria of RRB ASM 2018-19. The Eligibility criteria comprise of the Educational Qualifications, Age-Limit, and Nationality etc. Now let’s take a quick look in the RRB ASM Eligibility Criteria details:
- Candidate age must be between 18 years to 31 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Age Relaxations will be applicable on the Reserved Category as per the Government Norms.
- Candidates must hold Indian Citizenship.
- Interested candidates must have passed Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University of Indian Government.
RRB ASM Selection Process 2018
The selection process of RRB ASM will be held online which means that a Computer Based Test will be conducted.
The Selection Process of RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 comprises of three stage process-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Pay- Scale/ Salary Structure of RRB ASM 2018
- Candidates will receive a Pay-Scale of Rs 5, 200/- to Rs 20, 200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs 2800.
RRB ASM Application Fees
- Interested and eligible candidates have to pay the application fees to successfully register themselves for RRB ASM 2018.
- Currently, the RRB ASM 2018 Application Fees has not been updated yet. It will be updated soon.
- The reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
How to Apply for RRB ASM Recruitment 2018-19
The Application Forms of RRB ASM 2018 will be released soon. The Application Forms will be available online on the official website- www.indianrailways.gov.in. The step by step procedure to applying the RRB ASM Application Form 2018 is as follows:
- Visit the Official Website- indianrailways.gov.in
- Check for RRB ASM Recruitment 2018- CEN03/2018
- Click on the Link and fill in the details carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application form carefully.
- Finally take the printout of the Application Form and save it till the completion of the Admission procedure.
RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus
The Syllabus of RRB ASM plays a vital role in fetching good marks in the Examination. The Syllabus will give you an idea of the Exam Pattern and to prepare well for the Examination. So if you know RRB ASM 2018 Syllabus, then you can easily plan yourself and qualify the Exam 2018.
RRB Assistant Station Master Exam Pattern
Prelims Examination: The Prelims Examination consists of 100 objective type questions. The time duration of the Examination is 90 minutes. The Exam Paper is divided into four sections:
- Arithmetic Ability- 25 marks
- General Science- 30 marks
- General Intelligence- 25 marks
- General Knowledge- 20 marks
Note: The marks scored in RRB ASM 2018 Prelims is not included in Final Merit List. It is just a Qualifying Examination to enter the Mains Examination.
Mains Examination: The Main Examination carries 70% of the weight in the final merit list. Applicants who qualify the Prelims Examination will be able to attempt the Mains Examination.
Aptitude Test: Candidates who qualify the Mains Examination will be called for an Aptitude Test. The Aptitude Test carries 30% of weight in the Final Merit List.
Final Merit List: Therefore, the Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the Mains Examination and Aptitude Test.
RRB ASM 2018 Previous Year Question Papers
We will provide you the previous year question papers of RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment. This previous year question papers will guide you to prepare well for the Examination. The previous old papers will help you to fetch good marks. This is because sometimes, maximum number of questions are asked from the Previous Year Question Papers. So if you practice from the Previous Year Question Papers, it will help you to achieve good marks.
RRB Assistant Station Master Admit Card 2018-19
The Admit cards are the mandatory document that a candidate has to carry during the Examination. RRB ASM Admit Card will be released online on the official website. The Admit card contains all the necessary details about the RRB ASM Exam and candidate. Candidates have to download the admit card by entering the required details. No candidate will be allowed to appear the Examination without an Admit card. The Admit card link will be provided as soon as the Admit card is released.
RRB ASM Recruitment Answer Key
Soon after the completion of the Examination, the Railway Recruitment Board will release the Answer Key. The answer key is to estimate the result before the declaration of the final results. The links will be provided as soon as the Answer Key releases.
RRB ASM Result
The RRB ASM Result will be declared online on the Official Website. The results will be declared separately for different regional websites. Candidates can download the results by entering their User ID and Password.
The Railway Recruitment Board will soon release the Official Recruitment Notification of Assistant Station Master 2018. We will get it updated here, as soon as it is released.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any query related to Railway Recruitment, write us in the comment section below.