RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018: Railway Service Commission in January 1985, renamed to Railway Recruitment Boards. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are the organizations that work with the Government of India. These recruitment boards manage and appoint new employees to work in the Indian Railways. In this article, we are going to provide you all the information about the RRB Bangalore.
- 1 Latest Update
- 2 RRB Bangalore
- 3 RRB Bangalore Group D Application Status 2018
- 4 RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018) Notification
- 5 Details Regarding the RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
- 6 How To Apply for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment Online (CEN 01/2018)
- 7 How to Check RRB Bangalore ALP/Technician Application Status
- 8 RRB Bangalore ALP Admit Card 2018
- 9 How to Download RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2018
- 10 RRB Bangalore ALP Result 2018
- 11 RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
- 12 Important Dates Regarding the RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
- 13 RRB Bangalore Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 14 RRB Bangalore Group-D Application Form 2018
- 15 Exam Pattern of Railway Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 16 RRB Bangalore CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
- 17 Result of RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment 2018
- 18 Railway Recruitment Boards in India
According to the Sources, it has been said that the Railway ALP and Group D Recruitment 2018 Exam will be conducted on August 2018. However, the Official Dates have not been released yet, but will be soon declared on the Official website.
The Railway Recruitment Bangalore was established in April 1982. The Railway Recruitment Board is set up in an independent office building in No.18 Miller’s Road, Bangalore Cantt- 560046.
Objectives of RRB Bangalore
The objectives of the RRB Bangalore are
- To reduce the workload on the other Railway Recruitment Boards.
- To accelerate the selection process.
- To bring the recruitment agencies closer to the applicants in the distant areas and interior sides.
- This carries the recruitment all over India.
It is primarily responsible for recruiting the working and supervisory staff (Group C) staff under various categories for all the Railway establishments falling under its jurisdiction.
The Candidates those who are interested in applying for the Railway Recruitment Posts have to include their Aadhaar Number. According to the Provision of the Aadhaar Act and Regulation Section 57, the Government has made it mandatory to enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number or the 27-digit Enrollment ID during filling the online application of Railway Recruitment Exam.
RRB Bangalore Group D Application Status 2018
Candidates can now check the Application Status of the Group D Application Form. Candidates have to submit their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code to check the Application Status. The link to check the Application Status is provided below:
Check here – RRB Group D Status
Total Number of Vacancies under Group D Posts in RRB Bangalore Region
- Total Number of vacancies under the Group D Posts in RRB Bangalore Region is 2293 Vacancies.
RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2018 (CEN 01/2018) Notification
- RRB Bangalore ALP (Asst. Loco Pilot) CEN 01/2018 Recruitment
- RRB CEN 02/2018 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
RRB Bangalore has released notification for the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Posts. The date for applying for the posts will start from 28th Feb 2018 and the last date to apply is 31st March 2018.
All other important details about RRB Bangalore ALP 2018 Recruitment is given below:
|Application Form Starts||28th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|Application Fee Last Date (Online/ SBI)||31st March 2018 (13:00 Hrs)|
|Application Fee Last Date (Post Office)||31st March 2018|
|Application fee Last Date through Online banking/ debit/credit cards||31st March 2018|
Details Regarding the RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment CEN 01/2018
|Name of the Recruiter Board||RRB Bangalore|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians|
|Total Number of Vacancies Available||26, 502|
|Eligibility||ITI+ Trade Certificate in concerned Trade|
|Salary||Rs 19, 900 per month+ other allowances (on the basis of Level 02 7th Pay CPC Pay Matrix.|
|Application Fees||Rs 500 (GEN) and Rs 250/- (For Reserved Category) The fee is refundable.|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore ALP Application 2018
Nationality: You must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate who is applying for this post must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be under the age limit of 18 years to 28 years for Technicians and 18 years to 30 years for Assistant Loco Pilot.
Educational Qualification: The candidate have passed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for the above-mentioned posts. Exact post wise qualification will be posted after the release of the advertisement.
- The pay- scale of RRB Bangalore ALP and Technician is Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with an initial payment of Rs 19, 900/- plus the other allowances as admissible.
How To Apply for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment Online (CEN 01/2018)
The candidates those who are wishing to apply in the Indian Railway must have a valid Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID. If you do not have an Aadhaar card then you have to get your name registered by going to the Aadhaar Enrollment Center. Then proceed further for the online application process.
The step by step procedure for RRB Bangalore ALP 2018 Application Form Online is as follows
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RRB Bangalore. The official website of the RRB Bangalore is rrbbnc.gov.in
- After that, you will find a notification link on the homepage. The link will be in the format of CEN 01/2018.
- Now click on the link, and you will be redirected to a page which is the online recruitment process system of the website.
- Now click on the link which says “Apply Online”
- Now enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 28 Digit-Enrollment Number and proceed to fill the rest of the application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- After that, pay the examination fee and submit the application.
- Now take the print out of the confirmation page.
How to Check RRB Bangalore ALP/Technician Application Status
After submitting the online application, it is necessary to check the application status. Only those candidates can view their application form is accepted by the Recruitment Board can sit for the examination. To check the application status is quite easy. All you have to do is visit the official website of the RRB Bangalore and search for the Application Status link. Click on the link and enter the details like the Application Reference Number and the Date of Birth and click on the Search option. It will provide you the complete update of the current status of your Application Status.
RRB Bangalore ALP Admit Card 2018
RRB Bangalore will soon release the RRB ALP Admit Card. Candidates will receive the notification on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID. The Admit cards will be made available 10-15 days before the date of the Examination. It is expected that the RRB ALP Admit Card will be released in the month of May/ June 2018. Visit the website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
The Admit Card for RRB Bangalore ALP 2018 issued online only. You will have to download the admit cards from the official website only. It is mandatory to download the admit cards. If you do not download the admit cards then you will not be able to appear the examination. The admit card serves as an Identity proof for the candidates. The admit cards are not issued to those applicants who haven’t paid their application fee.
How to Download RRB Bangalore Admit Card 2018
The step by step procedure to download RRB Bangalore ALP Admit Card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the RRB Bangalore – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- There you will find a link named “Download Call Letter” or “Download Admit Card”.
- Fill in all the required details in the mandatory fields.
- Now click on the “submit button”
- After clicking on the submit button you can see your Admit card.
- You can download the admit card from your system.
- Do not forget to take the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in the examination hall.
RRB Bangalore ALP Result 2018
The Result of the RRB Bangalore ALP 2018 online exam will be uploaded to the official website after the evaluation of the mark sheet. The result will be uploaded after 2 months of the exam on the official website.
RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
RRB Bangalore has released Official notification for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018. Railway Board indicates total 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-I of 7th CPC pay matrix. RRB Bangalore invites Online Application Form eligible candidates for the Posts – Track Manager (Trackman), Helpers, Gateman and Pointsman under RRB Bangalore CEN 02/2018. The details of the recruitment notification and the online application will be uploaded to all the 21 RRB Official websites. The Online Application for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 starts from 10th Feb 2018 and the last date of filling the online application form is 12th March 2018. So, if you are preparing to get into the Railway Jobs, then you are at the right place.
Important Dates Regarding the RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment CEN 02/2018
|Indian Railways Group D Recruitment 2018|
Railway Group-D Events
Release of the Official Notification
6th Feb 2018
Release of the complete notification
10th Feb 2018
Online application starts from
10th Feb 2018 (10:00 am)
Closing Date of the Application Form
12th March 2018 (23:59 pm)
RRB Bangalore Group-D Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of RRB Group-D Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
Age Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group-D Recruitment
The candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 31 years as on 01.07.2018.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria will be notified of the detailed version of RRB Bangalore CEN 02/2018.
Educational Qualification Criteria for Railway Group-D Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for this job must have passed 10th Class or ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
RRB Bangalore Group-D Application Form 2018
The candidates can apply for Railway Group-D posts online on the Official Website. A separate website will be launched for the application of this Recruitment. The application link will be updated in the respected RRB Bangalore official website. Each website of the zones and divisions will have separate apply online links.
Other details regarding the Railway Group-D Application Form:
Application Fee: The application fee of the form is Rs 250/- for ST/SC/Ex-S/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes.
The other candidates excluding the above categories will be charged Rs 500/- as the application fee.
The payment for the application fee can be done online (net banking/credit card/ debit card) or SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Bank Challan.
The deadlines for the fee payment are different for different modes.
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying it online.
The RRB Bangalore Group-D Online Application 2018 Link will be available as per the schedule. The reserved category candidates must note that their application fee of Rs 250/- will be refunded after deducting the bank charges after they have appeared for Computer Based Test.
Exam Pattern of Railway Group-D Recruitment 2018
A computer-based test will be organized for the selection of the candidates for the Group-D Posts. The date and time of the computer-based tests have not been released yet. It will be announced soon. The computer-based test will contain the questions on reasoning, aptitude and skills. On the basis of the computer-based test, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
The Exam Pattern of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be released through RRB CEN02/2018. The exam pattern will contain the details such as the number of questions, marks per questions, negative marking, the time duration of the exam. The level of the exam completely depends upon the educational qualification of the candidates.
RRB Bangalore CEN 02/2018 Group D Admit Card
RRB Bangalore will soon release the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID regarding the release of the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Cards. The Admit cards will be made available 10-15 days before the date of the Examination. It is expected that the RRB ALP Admit Card will be released in the month of May/ June 2018. Visit the website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will receive the login details. With the help of these login details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card of RRB Bangalore Group-D Examination. The admit card will contain all the details of the exam such as the exam date, time and center. Through the admit card only, the candidates will get to know their exam centre. Without an admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card is the mandatory document that must be taken in the examination. Thus, it is very important to download the RRB Bangalore Group D Recruitment Admit card 2018 and take the printout of it. The admit cards will be available 10 to 15 days before the examination date in the respected RRBs Official website.
Result of RRB Bangalore Group-D Recruitment 2018
Once the exam is conducted, the candidate’s papers will be evaluated. Since it is an online examination, therefore, all the recorded responses will be checked. On the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, the candidates will receive the scores. Then as per the marks scored, a merit list will be prepared. Then the selection procedure for Railway Group-D recruitment will take place on the basis of the cut-off score.
Railway Recruitment Boards in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2018
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2018
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2018
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2018
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2018
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2018
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2018
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2018
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018