RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020: Exam was conducted between December 2020 and March 2021. Those who appeared in the exam are waiting for the declaration of the RRB NTPC Bhubaneswar 2020 Result. RRB Bhubaneswar is going to release RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Revised Result 2020. RRB Bhubaneswar will declare the RRB NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbbbs.gov.in. Candidates will be able to check the Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates have been notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id as soon as the RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 2020 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks, and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 Important Dates (RRB Bhubaneswar Revised NTPC Result 2020)
Students can check the dates regarding RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC CBT 1 Result 2020 in the following table. It will reduce stress and anxiety of the students who appeared in the exam.
|The release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||28th December 2020|
|Declaration of the RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020||To be notified yet|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 for CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbbbs.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Bhubaneswar Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Bhubaneswar Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020.
How to Evaluate RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT?
RRB has said that the candidates will be selected 15 times of the vacancies reserved for the specific RRB Region. The vacancies can vary as well.
It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage and based on that highest scoring marks will be calculated and according to that, a cutoff will be set. This cutoff will vary from region to region and on the basis of that cutoff marks candidates will be shortlisted for the next round which the RRB NTPC Second Stage CBT.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score a minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Bhubaneswar First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear in the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Cut Off 2020
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Bhubaneswar is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Mark is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and then if the candidate’s scores are less than the cutoff marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 2020 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Result 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 2020 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.