RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D: Railway Recruitment 2018 has released the RRB Group D Exam Date for Railway 62967 Group-D Vacancies. RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination will be held from 17th September 2018. In this article, we provide you details of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 such as Railway Group D (Level-1) Exam date, Group D Admit Card, Application Status, Group D Syllabus, and Exam Pattern, Official Notification PDF, Result. So, if you are preparing to get into the Indian Railway Jobs, then you have come to the right place.
Latest Update (9.09.2018) – The Railway Recruitment Board has activated the link to check the Exam City, Center, Time, Shift etc. The link will be activated from 9th September 2018 for the candidates scheduled from 17th September to 16th October 2018. For all the remaining candidates, the link will be live from 13th September 2018. The Railway Group D Admit Card will be issued 4 days before the date of examination. The RRB Group D CBT Examination will start from 17th September 2018.
- 1 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Dates
- 2 Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
- 3 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Exam Pattern
- 4 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Section Wise Marks
- 5 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Salary
- 6 RRB Recruitment 2018 Group-D: Selection Process
- 7 Various RRBs and Contact Numbers for RRB Recruitment 2018 Group-D
- 8 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Regions in India
- 9 RRB Group D Vacancy for Railway Recruitment 2018
- 10 RRB Group D Posts 2018 (Indian Railways Group-D Posts)
- 11 Railway Group D Eligibility 2018: Age-Limit and Educational Qualification
- 12 CEN 02/2018 Level 1 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 13 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Online Application
- 14 Modification/Change in Application Form of Railway Group D 2018
- 15 RRB Group D Recruitment Official Notification CEN 02/2018 PDF
- 16 RRB Group D Recruitment Result 2018
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Dates
10th Feb 2018
Online Application Start
28th Feb 2018
Last Date of the Application
31st March 2018
Activation of Check Exam City, Centre, Time, Session Link
9th September 2018
Activation of Mock Test Link
10th September 2018
RRB Group D Exam Date
From 17th September 2018
RRB Group D Admit Card Release
13th September 2018
RRB Group D Admit Card Download
|4 days before the date of the examination|
Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 admit card will be available 4 days before the examination date. After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will receive the login details. With the help of these login details, the candidates will be able to download RRB Group D Admit card 2018 of Group- D CBT. Railway Group D admit card will contain all the details of the exam such as the Exam-Date, Exam-time, and Exam-center. Through the admit card only, the candidates will get to know their exam center.
Read Here: Railway Group D Hall Ticket 2018
Without an admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card is the mandatory document that must be taken in the examination. Thus, it is very important to download RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D Admit card and take the printout of it.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Exam Pattern
A computer-based test will be organized for the selection of the candidates for the RRB Group D (RRB recruitment 2018). The date and time of the computer-based tests (exam schedule) have not been released yet. The Railway Department has not confirmed the dates yet, but has released tentative dates. The CBT may take place during August/September 2018.
RRB Computer Based Test (CBT): First Stage
The computer-based test will contain the questions on reasoning, aptitude and skills. The Question Papers will be available in 15 Regional Languages (Recently Updated). On the basis of the computer-based test, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further stages of the recruitment process.
Check Here To Download – RRB Group D Previous Years Paper
The Exam Pattern of RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 has been released through CEN02/2018. The exam pattern will contain the details such as the number of questions, marks per questions, negative marking, the time duration of the exam. The level of the exam completely depends upon the educational qualification of the candidates.
- Total Marks of the CBT- 100 marks
- Total Time Duration of the Exam- 90 minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Mode of Language- Question Papers will be available in 15 Regional Languages (Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu).
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Section Wise Marks
|Subject||Marks||Total Time Duration|
After the CBT Test, the candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test which is the next round of the recruitment process.
Check Here for Complete Syllabus of Railway Group D 2018.
RRB Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Second Stage
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) selection will be based on the merit of the candidates in CBT. The candidates will be called for PET two times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against the RRBs. The Physical Efficiency Test is mandatory for all the candidates. The criteria for the PET are:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
RRB Document Verification: Third and Final Stage
Based on the performance in CBT and the PET, the candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
Criteria in the Document Verification:
- In case, two or more candidates have secured the same marks then their merit criteria will be selected by the Age Criteria. Which means that the person with an older age will be considered first.
- The appointment of the selected candidates with a subject to the passing of the medical fitness will be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of the educational and community certificates and verification of the antecedents/character of the candidates.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Salary
Level-1 of 7th Pay CPC Pay Matrix with an initial payment of Rs 18, 000 plus other allowances.
RRB Recruitment 2018 Group-D: Selection Process
The Recruitment stages include:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Document Verification.
Various RRBs and Contact Numbers for RRB Recruitment 2018 Group-D
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Regions in India
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment
- RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment
- RRB Chennai Recruitment
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment
- RRB Jammu Recruitment
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment
- RRB Malda Recruitment
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment
- RRB Patna Recruitment
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment
Highlights of RRB Group D Railway Recruitment 2018
RRB releases recruitment notification for Group- D Posts under CEN 02/2018.
Online Application form now starts from 28th Feb 2018 (revised version)
The Last Date for submission of online application has extended to 31st March 2018.
The Recruitment is offering around 62,907 number of vacancies.
Check Here – RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
RRB Group D Vacancy for Railway Recruitment 2018
RRB Group D Posts 2018 (Indian Railways Group-D Posts)
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
Railway Group D Eligibility 2018: Age-Limit and Educational Qualification
Eligibility criteria for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 have updated by RRBs. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
The Different Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
Nationality and Citizenship:
The candidates who are interested in the Group- D Jobs must be:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject to Nepal
- a subject to Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with an intention to settle permanently in India.
- A person with an Indian Origin but has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries such as Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam etc. with an intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate who comes under the criteria of (b), (c), (d), (e) must provide a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Age Criteria for RRB Group D 2018(Age-Limit Extended)
For the ongoing recruitment of Group D posts, Ministry of Railways have decided to extend the relaxation in upper age limit by 2 years:
- Candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria is notified in the detailed version of CEN02/2018.
The Ministry of the Indian Railways has extended the upper-age limit of the candidates of all the categories for RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D Posts. The latest revised version of the extension in the upper-age limit is as follows:
CEN 02/2018 Level 1 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
|UR||31 years||33 years|
|OBC||34 years||36 years|
|SC||36 years||38 years|
|ST||36 years||38 years|
Educational Qualification Criteria for Railway Group D 2018
- The Ministry of Indian Railways has made the application procedure ease for the Railway Aspiring candidates. Lately, the candidates were in peer pressure regarding the eligibility criteria’s of having both ITI and 10th passed certificate. Now, the issues have been resolved by the Ministry of the Indian Railways. ITI Qualification is now made optional. The candidate can either have passed 10th (Matriculation) with ITI or without ITI.
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI from the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- 20% seats are reserved for the candidates who have completed their Apprenticeship Course under the Apprenticeship Act.
Medical Standards and Suitability for PWD
The candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the medical standards for the CEN02/2018 Posts. Therefore, the candidates must make sure that they check the medical standards that is relevant to this post. For the candidates who are PWD, must check the posts that are eligible for PWD.
Application Fees for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
The Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee(UR & OBC) and the Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class are required to pay Rs. 250/- as Application fee.
The candidates who are serving or undergoing a training practice in any Central or State Government Department including the Railways or Public Sector Undertakings or Public Sector Undertakings can apply directly in the RRB Websites duly informing the Employer. The applicants who are shortlisted have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during the Document Verification.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Online Application
The candidates can apply for this posts online in the Official Website – indianrailways.gov.in. The application link has been activated in the respected RRBs Official websites. Each website of the zones and divisions will have separate apply online links to apply. The candidates can check for the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for the Reserved Category and can apply according to that.
Modification/Change in Application Form of Railway Group D 2018
Follow these Steps to do Modification in Railway Group D Application Form 2018:
- Click on the “Application Modification” Link on the homepage of the RRB’s Website.
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the modification fee through any payment mode. Make sure that the payment is done within a prescribed time and date.
- After making the payment, log-in again using the Registration Number and Password and then proceed with the changes you want to make and submit the application form.
- Complete all the stages of the application form, and take the printout of the latest application record.
RRB Group D Recruitment Official Notification CEN 02/2018 PDF
RRB Group D Recruitment Result 2018
Once the exam is conducted, the candidate’s exam papers will be evaluated by the Railway Exam Authority. Since it is an online examination, therefore, all the recorded responses will be checked. On the basis of the correct and incorrect answers, the candidates will receive the scores. Then as per the marks scored, a merit list will be prepared. Then the selection procedure will take place on the basis of the cut-off score.