RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021: RRB Chandigarh will release RRB Chandigarh NTPC CBT 1 Result. RRB Chandigarh will announce RRB NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbcdg.gov.in now. Candidates will be able to check the RRB Chandigarh NTPC Revised Result 2021 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). Candidates have been notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail id when the RRB Chandigarh NTPC 2021 Result is declared. In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021 Important Dates
Now students are waiting for the declaration of the result. To reduce student’s anxiety and stress we are providing here dates of the result. Check RRB NTPC 2021 result dates.
|Release of the Official Notification||February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||Over|
|Declaration of the RRB Chandigarh Revised NTPC Result||May 2021|
|Second Stage CBT of RRB Chandigarh||To be notified yet|
How to Check RRB Chandigarh Result 2021 NTPC CBT Stage-1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Chandigarh Zone.
- Now when you land on the RRB Chandigarh Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021.
How to Evaluate RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021 for First Stage CBT?
RRB Chandigarh will select the candidates purely on the basis of the cutoff marks set by RRB Chandigarh It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage. Based on the marks scored by the candidate, the highest mark will be considered as the cutoff mark and candidates will be selected based on the cutoff mark. The cutoff mark will vary from category to category. To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Chandigarh First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear in the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Chandigarh Revised NTPC Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Chandigarh NTPC Cut Off 2021
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Chandigarh is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and if the candidate’s scores are less than the cutoff marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Chandigarh NTPC 2021 Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021 (RRB Chandigarh Revised NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Chandigarh NTPC Result 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Chandigarh NTPC 2021 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.