RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 | RRB Chennai will release the RRB Chennai NTPC CBT 1 Result in the month of April 2020 (Tentative). RRB Chennai will announce RRB NTPC Result 2020 for First Stage CBT on its official website rrbchennai.gov.in. RRB NTPC Result new dates will soon be intimated. The Result will comprise of the Cut Off Marks and the marks secured by the candidate. Candidates will be able to check the RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 by submitting the User ID and Password (Date of Birth). In this article, you can get complete details regarding RRB Chennai Assistant NTPC Result 2020, important dates, how to download/check, cut-off marks and much more. Check the further article, to know more.
- 1 RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 Important Dates (RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result)
- 2 How to Check RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 CBT Stage -1
- 3 How to Evaluate RRB Chennai Result 2020 for NTPC First Stage CBT
- 4 RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020: First Stage CBT Cut Off
- 5 Details in RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result)
RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 Important Dates (RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result)
|Name of the events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the Official Notification||In the month of February 2019|
|RRB NTPC First Stage CBT Exam Dates||March – April 2020|
|Declaration of the RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result||May 2020 (Tentative)|
How to Check RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 CBT Stage -1
The Railway Recruitment Board will take around 30 days to evaluate the answers. The Step by Step Procedure to check RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 is as follows –
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Railways – rrbchennai.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Section” and select the RRB Chennai Zone
- Now when you land on the RRB Chennai Official Website and search for the Result Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the Login Credentials – User ID and Password (Date of Birth)
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Railway Chennai NTPC Result 2020.
How to Evaluate RRB Chennai Result 2020 for NTPC First Stage CBT
RRB Chennai will select the candidates purely on the basis of the cutoff marks set by RRB Chennai. It is mandatory to score the minimum qualifying percentage. Based on the marks scored by the candidate, the highest mark will be considered as the cutoff mark and candidates will be selected based on the cutoff mark. The cutoff mark will vary from category to category.
To get selected for the Railway Recruitment Board NTPC, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the recruitment:
- Candidates can have to score a minimum percentage in the First Stage CBT. The minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above.
- The final result of the RRB Chennai First Stage CBT will be calculated as per the marking scheme. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of marks will be deducted.
- Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible to appear in the next stage of the recruitment.
The formula to Calculate RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result)
- RRB NTPC Score = Number of the Correct Answer X 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers X 1/3
RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020: First Stage CBT Cut Off
The Cut off Percentage for RRB Chennai is equal for all the RRB Regions. The Cut off Percentage is different on the basis of the category.
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for General/ UR Category – 40%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for SC and OBC Category is – 35%
- Minimum Percentage of RRB NTPC for ST Category is – 30%
The Cut off Marks is the minimum percentage that is set by the Railway Recruitment Board. If a candidate scores more than the cut off marks then he/she is eligible for the next round and the if the candidates scores is less than the cut off marks, then he/she is not eligible for the next round of the recruitment procedure.
RRB Chennai NTPC 2020 Exam Tie- Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure the same number of marks, then their merit position will be decided on the basis of the age. The tie-breaking procedure will take place at the time of the document verification. Therefore, the candidate who is older in age will be given the first priority than the younger applicant.
Details in RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020 (RRB Chennai Revised NTPC Result)
The following are the details that are mentioned in the RRB Chennai NTPC Result 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
RRB Chennai NTPC 2020 Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates can check the results by submitting the Registration Details and Date of Birth.