Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) will release RRC / RRB Group D Cut Off 2018 and RRB ALP Cut Off marks after the declaration of RRB exams result. RRB Railway Group D Cut-Off Score for the year 2018 in the CBT Examination will determine the candidate’s success in the final merit list. The cut-off marks for RRB Group D 2018 Exam are the minimum marks that a candidate must secure in the Group D Examination. Railway Recruitment Board will declare the cut-off marks category-wise. The cut-off marks of RRB Group D 2018 depends on many factors. RRB Group D 2018 Cut-Off Marks will be decided by the Railway Recruitment Board on the basis of the applicant’s performance.
RRB Group D Cut Off 2018 (Overview)
|Conducting Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Recruitment Category||Railway Group D (Central Government Job)|
|Number of Vacancies||62, 907|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Category||RRB Group D Cut-Off|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Stages of Recruit||First Stage CBT, PET and Document Verification|
Determining Factors for Railway Group D 2018 Cut-Off
The Factors that determine for RRB Group D Cut-Off Marks:
- Number of the candidates applying for Group D Posts.
- Category Cut-Off Set by Indian Railways Authority.
- The Difficulty Level of the Examination.
- The Minimum cut-off score set by RRB as per the Norms.
How to Check RRB Group D Cut Off 2018
The Cut-Off Marks will be released online. The step by step procedure of check RRB Group D cut-off marks are:
- Visit the Official Regional RRB Website of your region.
- Click on the link that states RRB Group D Cut-off 2018.
- Submit the required credentials that are asked.
- The RRB Group D Scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- The Cut-Off marks will also be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Scorecard for Future reference.
Expected Cut-Off Marks for Railway Group D 2018
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks|
RRB Railway Group D Previous Year Cut-Off
The RRB will release the cut-off marks along with the declaration of the results. The cut-Off marks will be available online.