The candidates who fulfill the RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria are eligible to apply for Group-D Posts. The Railway Department do not check the eligibility criteria at the time of the examination. Document to prove the eligibility will be required at the time of the document verification.
29th Sep 2018: RRB Group D Exam Date will be released on 30th Sep 2018. Check Details Here
13th Sep 2018: RRB Group D Admit Card Released. Download your Admit Card Here
Relaxation in Upper Age-limit / Maximum Age for Various Categories/Communities – Click Here For Detailed Notice
A class 10th pass or ITI (Industrial Training Institute) degree holder or NCTVT (National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades) degree holder would be deemed eligible to apply for the jobs in Level 1 Group C & D: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal pic.twitter.com/I8iaOrUd5M
— ANI (@ANI) February 22, 2018
IR extends relaxation in Upper Age Limit 4 all https://t.co/vF4knfgGp4 Applications r invited Aprox 90,000 posts in MLevel I(Track maintainer,Pointsman,Helper, Gateman,Porter & Level II i.e.Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP), Technicians (Fitter, Crane Driver, Blacksmith, Carpenter) pic.twitter.com/wVnGeI6xJs
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) February 19, 2018
The Different RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
Nationality and Citizenship for Railway Group D Application 2018
The candidates who are interested in the Group D Jobs must be:
- A Citizen of India, or
- A Subject to Nepal, or
- A subject to Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with an intention to settle permanently in India.
- A person with an Indian Origin but has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries such as Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam etc. with an intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate who comes under the criteria of (b), (c), (d), (e) must provide a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Check Here for Compete Information about RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Age Limit for Railway Group D 2018 Application
- The candidates must be under the age limit between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for the Reserved Category students. The details regarding the Relaxation criteria is mentioned in details in the RRB CEN02/2018 Official Notification. The candidates can refer the Official Notification for further details.
OR OR Railway Group-D Recruitment 2018 Detailed Centralized Employment Notification CEN 02/2018 PDF – Download Here
Educational Qualification for RRB Group D
Railway Group-D Recruitment 2018 Detailed Centralized Employment Notification CEN 02/2018 PDF – Download Here